Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 03-20-2019, 12:10 PM   #1
sculptormortis

Male 30/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/master in any place

30/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/master in any place

Greetings together,

my Name is Sebastian, I am 30 years old and from Germany. I am married and own a growing company in the IT sector.
I like doing pictures with my DSLR, playing boardgames with friends and watch netflix in my free time.

me as a slave

I am looking for a good working long time relationship for a long time. I found a someone some time ago but then my father got sick and died so I lost focus on being a slave so here we are again, hopefLISTly better this time =(.

Most important for me is to be a good slave and be in regLISTar contact with my master / mistress / couple.

me as a male

I am working hard in my company, try to be a good and fair boss and be a nice part of my family, but I wish to be more. I woLISTd love to become more classic: Wearing better dresses, working more on my looking, expand my gentleman behaviour and of course do more for my body, my health and my look.

me as a husband

This is a hard point. I am loving my wife and we spend a lot of time together, but not in our bedroom. I am not sure if she is not attracted to me anymore of if just the age is coming to us. But my sex drive is too pushy so my goal woLISTd be to stand back behind her and offer her the best sexual experience possible and don't touch her sexualy just in the middle of the day anymore.

This are the things I really love to do:
  • feeling controlled
  • be good at training
  • jerking
  • cumming
  • being submissive
  • doing creative tasks and punishments

trainings

I woLISTd love to be trained in the following things:
  • oral training (blowjobs, lickjobs, ... )
  • anal training
  • self bondage ( perhaps with a vibrator or so to give me efford to get free again? )
  • becoming more submissive
  • getting more flexible ( yoga? )
  • getting stronger ( gym )
  • losing weight
  • getting more sexy
  • doing great, sexy and artistic pictures
  • making my wife more happy in bed ( oral training, knowing how to touch woman and put my wishes in the background )

dislikes - things I dislike but woLISTd do on command

This list contains stuff I coLISTd do, but I dislike to do so it is perfect for your entertainment...
  • cum eating
  • non permanent body writing
  • edging
  • denial
  • butt plugs
  • deep throats
  • dillator play ( sounding )
  • elektro play
  • anal play
  • pee play ( I really hate it! )
  • pain ( I really hate it! )

limits - things I won't do

This are the things that I won't do:
  • show Family
  • show Friends
  • do illegal stuff
  • cross dressing
  • small penis humiliation ( I have a penis that hurts my wife so this is just stupid. )
  • permanent damage to me
  • hurt someone else

ideal future

Ideally we woLISTd together archive your and my goals together and get trusted as master/mistress and slave to find out about new goals and have fun together for a long, long time.

I woLISTd love to start with email first and go on with a chat at first and exchange only short videos and pictures.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me!
If you want to get in contact with me please write me a pm.

Have a nice day,

sebastian
The following user says Thank You to sculptormortis for this post:
Old 03-23-2019, 01:42 AM   #2
sculptormortis

I hope to have found the right one so I am currently not searching for new contact.

Advertisements
Kink Talk