Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 12-30-2010, 03:04 AM   #1
arbyter500

Cool Animal Petplay Dice Dare

I have noticed their have not been very many petplay dares (or at least I haven't noticed a lot) so I decided to finally contribute something!

This first roll will decide what animal you will become. Also each animal has its own attire it must wear while doing that animals specific dare. Once you have rolled for your animal, go ahead and roll for your animal specific dare.

1.Cat
2.Dog
3.Dairy Cow
4.Horse
5.Pig
6. You must become a female gender of the next animal you roll.
Add breasts to whatever animal you become by stuffing towels or fabrics up your shirt. Use a bra if you can't make it stay up. If dare tells you to lose all your clothes, keep bra on.

Cat - Put socks on hands and feet and a sort of fabric hanging out the back of your pants to act as a tail

1. Rub against something very soft with your body while on all fours.
2. When you orgasm, meow as loud as you can.
3. Cum somewhere on your body and lick yourself clean.
4. Walk outside and knead on a nice spot in the grass.
5. Put a saucer or bowl of milk on the ground and lap it all up.
6.Take off all your clothes. Keep the socks on, and shove your tail just slightly into your ass so it stays in. You should be practically naked now so except for your "paws" and "tail". Now reroll.

Dog - Put socks on hands, feet, and your ears to make them more floppy. Your choice if you want to use something as a tail though.

1) Pea outside on all fours
2) Lay some food all together in one big bowl and eat it like a dog would: face first. You may also have a water bowl next to it for a drink
3) Lick the toilet seat and dip your tongue in the toilet water.
4) Cum on the ground but lick up the mess you have made.
5) Next time you orgasm, let out a loud bark.
6) Take off all your clothes. Keep the socks on, but now attach a collar and leash around your neck. (A belt or tie works as an alternative). You should now be naked except for your "paws, ears, and collar". Now Reroll

Dairy Cow - Sorry the only dairy cows that produce milk are girls, so you must be a girl cow. Stuff 4 towels or peices of clothing, like shirts, that you dont mind getting a lil wet down the front of your pants until you have a decent sized "udder". Now stuff about the same amount of fabrics up your shirt until you get some big breasts. If you can't get them to stay up, use a bra.

1) Pour cold milk down your pants, and try to milk it out the front.
2) Stuff two articles of fabric down the backside of your pants to give you a bigger booty. Now go for a 5 minute walk outside.
3) Bring yourself to orgasm only touching the front of your udder.
4) Ask someone on getdare or in this thread if you can be "milked". If yes, then they must say how you can cum. If no, then no cumming, increase size of breasts and udder by one fabric from built up milk. You must remain the way you are for 10 mins before asking another user. Keep repeating until you get a yes.
5) Call a close friend and moo at them when they say hello. Tell them that you a cow in a sarcastic manner and see if they get a laugh.
6) Replace all your clothing with girl clothing and make hooves by putting socks on your hands and feet. Then bind your index and middle fingers that are still in the socks with rubber bands and then do the same to your ring and pinky fingers. You now have hooves. Now Reroll. If girl clothing can't be aquired just add hooves and increase the size of your breasts, udder, and add some fabric down the backside of your pants for a bigger booty.

Horse - Make hooves by putting socks on your hands and feet. Then bind your index and middle fingers with rubber bands and then do the same to your ring and pinky fingers. Then drape 4 towels over your back to act as your saddle.

1) Call a close friend, and ask them if they would ride you. If they say yes, let out a neigh.
2) The next time you have to pee, you may go to the bathroom, but only doing it on all fours. Normal horses don't care where they pee.
3) Trot down your street and back up while singing "my little pony" on all fours.
4) Let a close friend actually take a ride in your saddle.
5) cum while on all fours but you may not clean it up until you cum again.
6) Stick something in your mouth and hold it in there so you are gagged and can no longer speak. it will serve as your bridle. Take off all your clothes except hooves and saddle and add more fabrics to your saddle for more weight and reroll.

Pig - Stuff as many fabrics as you can in your shirt and pants so your nice and fat.

1) Cum into a bowl and shove your face in it.
2) Roll around on the ground for 10 mins, just enjoying being a pig.
3) Go roll in the grass, or more daring mud.
4) Drop some food on the floor. (like skittles or small candies) and eat it up like a pig
5) Do #1 and do a pig snort afterwards.
6) Once again add some hooves.(directions above) Increase your weight with more fabrics until you look obese and roll again.

Well that is my first contribution. Yes it is a lot but I put some time into it. Advise would be welcome but don't hate on it to hard, its only my 4th post! Hope you all enjoy and post how it went if you gave it a try. Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

My toys: A fucking machine, various dildos, ring/bit/ball/locking penis gag, anal hook, rope, collar/leash, butt/tail plug, locking doggy style metal rack, Abdl/diapers, maid uniform, school girl uniform, and other various girl clothes.

I need a dominant female to train me! ♥️ Check out my album! All pics are me!♥️
Kik: Niio_92

Last edited by arbyter500; 12-31-2010 at 01:00 AM.
arbyter500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 12:57 PM   #2
1337dares

Great humiliating dare! I got a 2, then 6, then 4.
Items: 3 clamps, 2 binder clips, markers, cords, brush, belt
1337dares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 10:44 PM   #3
arbyter500

Thx, glad you liked it. As long as someone enjoyed it, it was worth it! I didn't get a chance 2 try it when I made it, but i have since found some free time. I got 3, 6, 2. I was one huuuuuge cowgirl lol.

My toys: A fucking machine, various dildos, ring/bit/ball/locking penis gag, anal hook, rope, collar/leash, butt/tail plug, locking doggy style metal rack, Abdl/diapers, maid uniform, school girl uniform, and other various girl clothes.

Old 12-31-2010, 06:38 PM   #4
Nakedboy324

Thumbs up Petplay

Wow, petplay dice dares r awesome im gonna try these.Please make some more or add new versions to these!
Nakedboy324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 01:36 AM   #5
arbyter500

Thx and I most likely will make some more soon when I get the time. I want to think of some more dares involving being a dare-e cow (lol pun). I'm glad you enjoyed it so much that I was your first post! Thanks!

Old 01-01-2011, 01:43 PM   #6
Nakedboy324

Talking Ok

Ive been looking on the site for a while now and this is the first thing on petplay ive seen. I played it yesterday and got a 2,6,2 it was so fun and a kind of humiliating that i cant wait for more

Last edited by Nakedboy324; 01-01-2011 at 01:45 PM.
Nakedboy324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 10:12 PM   #7
Wet
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks! Loved the humiliation aspect of it, and i got 2, and I decided to do them all! It was so much fun.. Do another one please!
Old 02-20-2011, 01:22 PM   #8
wowo2

totally love this, i got 2 6 4 :3

likes : piss , cum control , toilet control , puppy play, humiliation, chastity, submission

Limits : friends and family , getting caught , permanent , illegal

PM Dares here
Feel free to PM me to give me a new PM dare to add to the list

19 | Male | United Kingdom | Gay
wowo2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 06:18 AM   #9
manwithcape

nicely made, first dare from this forum I did and I enjoyed it.
6-4-2
manwithcape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 01:32 PM   #10
Wedgie lover
getDare Sweetheart

nice. got 3-6-5 and if anyone is interested i made a person above animal petplay. but this is great please do make more.
Limits:Public, piss, poo, extreme pain, anal, hanging, bondage, atomic, illegal, messy

I fantasize about trannys
Wedgie lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 07:33 AM   #11
kwoody

This dare is a nice idea, and well thought out

I decided to try this, but to be a little more daring, I decided to do all of the dares as a certain animal. My family were still not back from work/school, so I had time - I just didn't know how much (they get in at different times every day). I rolled a 2, so was to become a dog. First things first, I had to get dressed up as a dog. I removed all my clothes, apart from my socks (this is dare 6), then put a second pair on my hands. I tried to put a pair over my ears, but they kept falling off, so I left them off. Then, I used a leather belt (wrapped around a couple of times) as my collar, since it was the best I could find.

Now I was looking a bit more canine, I could start on the rest of the dare. First up was 3 - lick the toilet seat and dip your tongue in the toilet water. I crawled on all fours (after all, I'm supposed to be a dog) to the nearest toilet, and tried to nuzzle it open. After a few attempts I got it open, and gently licked the seat. I then tried to dip my tongue in the water, but the shape of my toilet bowl meant it was impossible. I gave up and moved on.

Number 2 next; perfect because it was lunchtime and I was getting hungry. Before I started the dare, I'd made a toasted ham and cheese sandwich, which I broke into pieces and covered in ketchup, chucked into a bowl and left out on the floor, with a bowl of water in case I got thirsty. I crawled over to my lunch and started eating it face first, getting ketchup all over my mouth and nose. It was quite delicious, but a little messy.

After a refreshing slurp from my water bowl, I needed to pee, so it was time for number 1. I crawled to the back door and pushed it open, then clambered out into the garden. I went over to the grass and let my pee go. Not too bad so far...

After crawling back indoors, it was time for 4 and 5. I knelt on all fours, using one of my paws to masturbate. The rough cloth of the sock felt pretty good, and I began to pant and growl as I got more and more excited. Eventually, my orgasm came and I barked loudly. I'm sure the neighbors could have heard, but I carried on anyway, and came on the floor. I let myself recover a little, then bent down and licked up the mess.

It was actually quite a fun dare. The humiliation of being dressed as a dog - naked and wearing a collar - and the dares that added to it, were a lot of fun. Thanks for taking the time to write it, and hopefully you enjoyed reading how it went for me (even though I didn't do it quite how you intended).

Last edited by kwoody; 03-10-2011 at 01:05 PM. Reason: corrections :)
kwoody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 12:18 AM   #12
Dffd

Bestever make another please
Old 08-31-2012, 02:11 AM   #13
yourmaleslave22

attempt 1
1. rolled 6 so i rolled again for 3 so I'm a female dairy cow
2. rolled 3 so I had to orgasm with only the front of my udder

attempt 2
1. rolled 1 so I'm a cat
2. i got 6 so I rerolled & got 1 so I had to rub my body against something

attempt 3
1.i rolled 4 so I'm a horse
2.I got 3
yourmaleslave22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 07:40 PM   #14
puppyplay
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to puppyplay

By far my fav dice dare on the site
HARD LIMITS. being outside, public, risk of getting caught , Poop, cam, pics. bestiality

I am currently looking for a master/mistriss im me if interested!
Pm me a number between 1 and 5 that is how long i need to wait to pee
puppyplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 02:44 PM   #15
BDSM_Slave

Very good dare! I loved it! I got a 6 and a 1, then a 6 and a 3
I was a female cat wearing only my paws and tail licking my own cum from my body
BDSM_Slave is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
animals, cat, cow, dare, dice, dog, petplay