Old 05-12-2018, 05:51 PM   #1
lastshred

Default Punishment for unowned boy

I have the next three days free and I feel like I should be punished for being lax in finding an owner. I'll try anything suggested that is both feasible and within my limits.

Limits:
Nothing permanent and nothing that could expose me, otherwise I'm open to most anything.

"Likes":
Humiliation
CBT and other pain
Edging and chastity

Tools:
At hand, I have
Three dildos, one of which can only barely fit me
Silicone, metal, and glass plugs
Lots of paddles, whips, etc.
Restraints, cuffs, gags, blindfolds
Girly clothes, including heels
Steel chastity cage
Plus a bunch of other stuff I'm probably forgetting

Anyway, this is a punishment for going unowned so long, so I'm treating this thread as surrogate owners; you punish and I'll report as soon as I can.

Thank you!

Last edited by lastshred; 05-12-2018 at 08:29 PM. Reason: Edited for clarity
lastshred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 02:28 AM   #2
lastshred

Default Make me a toy

Rather than make a new thread, I wanted to post an update here.

Events happened over the course of the previous punishment period that made me realize why I want to be owned. I do want an owner, but not as a slave; I want to be a toy. I want to be hurt and humiliated for the amusement of others, without any sort of commitment on their part. And an unowned toy is a communal toy, to be used for the entertainment of anyone who wants it.

So until I find an owner, please post punishments and tasks here for me to carry out. I can not send pictures or video and I will not do anything that might cause permanent damage/changes to my body or that could risk exposing me. But I am willing to at least try anything else humiliating, degrading, or painful. I have my toys listed above and can probably improvise anything else that might be needed.

If you want to punish me for going unowned, or if you simply want to amuse yourself with my suffering, you can post replies to this thread or PM me and I will submit a written report, including any failings on my part, as a response (so public punishments get public reports). And because I can not be on here every day, you can also specify additional punishments for being tardy in reporting back within a reasonable time (as defined by you).

Thank you all for your wicked ideas!
Old 05-17-2018, 02:38 AM   #3
goingnowhere9

Message me on kik. Goingnowhere90 is my kik
goingnowhere9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 02:49 AM   #4
lastshred

Quote:
Originally Posted by goingnowhere9 View Post
Message me on kik. Goingnowhere90 is my kik
goingnowhere9, I do not have a kik I can use. I will respond to PMs here and depending on what you have in mind, I could potentially give you a skype name to IM with.

Last edited by lastshred; 05-17-2018 at 06:05 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk