Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-17-2018, 10:19 PM   #1
Lullaby
Distinguished Member

Rainbow Create our PM Dares!

Kitty and I have been meaning to redo our PM dares for what seems like forever, but neither of us have been able to come up with things that we would like for them. That’s where the lovely people of getDare come in.

We would like ideas from you all what we should do for them, but there’s a fun little twist…. Our PM dares could affect the other. For example, Say you send Kitty the PM dare to do an edge. I would have to do a ruin in turn. We would like you to be more creative than the example, but that was the best way I could explain it!

However, you do not have to submit dares that are connected in this way. We are accepting solo PM ideas as well as ones with our twist.

Our joint likes

The dares given in this section will share triggers between us. Ex. You give us a “Hypno” PM dare. Both of us have the same PM word to activate it.

• Hypnosis
• Pain
• Anal
• Watersports
• Edging/teasing
• Bondage
• Body writing
• Ice
• Messy*** (limited ability for kitkit so do not go crazy here)
• Breath play

Separate likes

Kitty:

• Sissification
• CBT
• Spit

Lullaby:

• Denial (Short term preferred max 1-3 hour)
• No- Touch
• Semi-public/ hidden public
• Clothing control (panties, bra etc.)

It should be noted that we will not be taking unsafe ones or ones that we do not feel comfortable in doing so (interferes with life or other arrangements etc.)

Rest in peace, Mr. Tigger. I miss you.
Lullaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Lullaby for this post:
Old 05-17-2018, 10:28 PM   #2
KittyAydy
Masokitty Princess

Posting to say I agree to this to show my limits and to give a big thank you hug to Lullaby <3

I live with family so dares that require to be home alone will take a little longer to complete (hopefully that doesn't stack up too much)

Likes: pet play, sissy, pain, anal, pee, spit, cbt, edging/teasing, bondage, body writing, ice, cum, spanking, messy (can't do much), hugs
Possibly limits: mild semi public, pics, eating, buying, denial.
Limits: public, blood, real harm, needles, permanent, illegal, scat, unreasonable.

Recovering from a lot of medical junk (cancer) and trying to get back into this site with you awesome people! Feel free to pm me.

My toy collection
KittyAydy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to KittyAydy for this post:
Old 05-17-2018, 11:30 PM   #3
Evi

I'll start it off for you guys! I've always wanted to make my PM dares too, but never got to it so I'll help you guys instead!

For both of you:
Whenever someone PMs you X Breath (X is between 10-30 or whatever number you choose!), you have to hold your breath until you have done X spanks to your balls/clit

Toys

My ask me anything!

Kik: eradteg
Evi is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Evi for this post:
Old 05-17-2018, 11:48 PM   #4
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Sport Shuttlecock

Puppy has a nice pm dare he got from someone else.

Nippy nips: melt an icecube on each nipple

Pegged and ready: put clothespins on your nipples for X minutes and do 10 jumps.

So close: edge and when on the edge melt an icecube with your genitals

Spelling test: you have to send eachother a word. But you don't have to spell it correctly. You have to write that word on your body correctly each mistake is 10 spanks to the genitals.

Changing party: Kitty has to wear female underwear for the day and Lullaby is restricted to male underwear. (If one of you gets it, you have to do it both)

Hope you like them.

Likes: Denial / Spanking / Petplay / body writing / Sensory Deprivation / Crossdressing / Hidden public / Hypnosis
Neutral: Diapers / Messy / Cornertime / Bladder control / Pee / pictures
Curious: Humiliation / Self-bondage / hidden public outing
Dislikes: Linewriting
Limits: Permanent / Family / Face / Video/Cam / Illegal
For more: Likes / toys

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

KIK: Pariahterror

Pariahterror is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Pariahterror for this post:
Old 05-18-2018, 12:40 AM   #5
Sain
GetDare's Green Knight

Keep in mind, these are just suggestions. You don't have to use them if my ideas are terrible! Also, feel free to choose your own maximums for what numbers "X" can be.

SWAP X - Lullaby removes her bra or panties for X hours, and Kitty has to wear the same article of clothing for X hours. (I don't think this one's possible right now, because Kitty's toy list says he doesn't have female clothing.)

HOT AND COLD [X,Y] - Whoever gets this one has to do X spanks on Y body part. The other person has to rub ice cubes on that same body part for X/5 minutes.

HORNY X - You have to do X edges, and the other person has to do X/2 edges. Whoever finishes their edges first is not allowed to touch afterward until the other person has also finished.

PLUGGED X - Whoever gets this one has to wear a butt plug for X hours, the other person has to do X edges during the time the first person is wearing the plug.

GOLDEN ORGASM - Whoever gets this has to do a golden shower if the other person has an orgasm in the next 24 hours.

BLINDFOLDED X
GAGGED X
CUFFED X - Whoever gets one of these has to be blindfolded, gagged, or cuffed for X minutes. The PM dare receiver also has to choose one word for the other person to write on their body.
Old 05-18-2018, 01:14 AM   #6
batfinch
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Toilet and you both have to go together and sit in adjoining stalls to pee
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86665

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83544

I am male
batfinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 04:34 PM   #7
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Anal - Whenever someone sends Anal, you must add 20 minutes of anal fucking time during your next anal activity. Even if the activity doesn't involve fucking, it now will.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 04:40 PM   #8
lola.fox
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡

i-SPY - every time someone sends you i-SPY, you need to look through your last 5 texts [kiks/skype messages/pms/whispers - whichever you use the most] and count how many i's were used + that equals a spank for each one at the location of the pm-ers choosing.

i’m a pint-sized lady with not so tiny curves who despises mindless small talk, men who ask for things they don't deserve, and women who have a penchant for gossip.
lola.fox is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to lola.fox for this post:
Old 05-18-2018, 04:54 PM   #9
Night Drifter
getDare Sweetheart

HOLD IT! - When either one of you is PMed this, you both enter a pee holding contest. The loser must write "Can't hold my pee!" (or something of the winners choice?) on their body and must leave it there for 24 hours.

If Im on GetDare, I gotta have my pacifier in! Please make sure I do!

Please PM me to check my diaper!
Night Drifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 11:05 PM   #10
MasterW
getDare Sweetheart

MARKING X Y: When one of you get this, both of you write X on Y place on your body

ONE SHALL CUM: The person who gets this cums and the other one is denied for the rest of the day
MasterW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2018, 06:16 AM   #11
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

ICY EXERCISE Do as many pushups as you can in a single session. The catch: you must do them naked with a bowl of ice water.
If Lullaby gets this, she must let her boobs submerge in the water each time she goes down.
If KittyAydy gets this, he must let his cock and balls submerge in the water each time he goes down.
You may rest during the session, but you must do so submerged.

If both of you get this PM dare on the same day, the same applies BUT you must tell each other how many you did. The difference is the amount of edges you must do in a single session before you get to orgasm. The person who did the most pushups then gets a full orgasm. The person who did the least gets a ruined orgasm.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Jaro for this post:
Old 05-23-2018, 11:28 PM   #12
KittyAydy
Masokitty Princess

Sorry for the wait, I was busy for a few days and didn't want to confirm anything only to not be able to do it for a while. Talked about them all with Lullaby and..... *drum-roll*

Evi
For both of you:
Whenever someone PMs you X Breath (X is between 10-30 or whatever number you choose!), you have to hold your breath until you have done X spanks to your balls/clit

Approved. I will struggle with higher numbers as I'm new to breath play but I will try my best.

Pariaterror
Nippy nips: melt an icecube on each nipple

Approved
Pegged and ready: put clothespins on your nipples for X minutes and do 10 jumps.
Approved
So close: edge and when on the edge melt an icecube with your genitals
Approved
Spelling test: you have to send eachother a word. But you don't have to spell it correctly. You have to write that word on your body correctly each mistake is 10 spanks to the genitals.
Approved, but epp we both suck at spelling
Changing party: Kitty has to wear female underwear for the day and Lullaby is restricted to male underwear. (If one of you gets it, you have to do it both)
Pass. I don't have any female underwear. (lullaby has cute boys boxes tho)

Sain
SWAP X - Lullaby removes her bra or panties for X hours, and Kitty has to wear the same article of clothing for X hours. (I don't think this one's possible right now, because Kitty's toy list says he doesn't have female clothing.)

Pass. Same as above
HOT AND COLD [X,Y] - Whoever gets this one has to do X spanks on Y body part. The other person has to rub ice cubes on that same body part for X/5 minutes.
Approved
HORNY X - You have to do X edges, and the other person has to do X/2 edges. Whoever finishes their edges first is not allowed to touch afterward until the other person has also finished.
Pass, doesn't work well with timezones or when Lullaby is put in no touch.
PLUGGED X - Whoever gets this one has to wear a butt plug for X hours, the other person has to do X edges during the time the first person is wearing the plug.
Pass. Lullably is plugged by rule atm and hours is too long for my plugs atm.
GOLDEN ORGASM - Whoever gets this has to do a golden shower if the other person has an orgasm in the next 24 hours.
Approved!
BLINDFOLDED X
GAGGED X
CUFFED X - Whoever gets one of these has to be blindfolded, gagged, or cuffed for X minutes. The PM dare receiver also has to choose one word for the other person to write on their body.

Approved but the body writing will be a separate dare.

Batfinch
Toilet and you both have to go together and sit in adjoining stalls to pee

Pass, as much as I wish Lullaby could pee near me we are on opposite sides of the earth.

Kisune Karnon
Anal - Whenever someone sends Anal, you must add 20 minutes of anal fucking time during your next anal activity. Even if the activity doesn't involve fucking, it now will.

Wait Next month it should be fine but it messes with Lullabys plug rule now.

lola.fox
i-SPY - every time someone sends you i-SPY, you need to look through your last 5 texts [kiks/skype messages/pms/whispers - whichever you use the most] and count how many i's were used + that equals a spank for each one at the location of the pm-ers choosing.

Approved and cute

Night Drifter
HOLD IT! - When either one of you is PMed this, you both enter a pee holding contest. The loser must write "Can't hold my pee!" (or something of the winners choice?) on their body and must leave it there for 24 hours.

Pass. Timezones suck.

MasterW
MARKING X Y: When one of you get this, both of you write X on Y place on your body

Approved
ONE SHALL CUM: The person who gets this cums and the other one is denied for the rest of the day
Pass. Not allowed with Lullabys dommy and kitty doesn't do denial (most of the time >~< )

Jaro
ICY EXERCISE Do as many pushups as you can in a single session. The catch: you must do them naked with a bowl of ice water.
If Lullaby gets this, she must let her boobs submerge in the water each time she goes down.
If KittyAydy gets this, he must let his cock and balls submerge in the water each time he goes down.
You may rest during the session, but you must do so submerged.

If both of you get this PM dare on the same day, the same applies BUT you must tell each other how many you did. The difference is the amount of edges you must do in a single session before you get to orgasm. The person who did the most pushups then gets a full orgasm. The person who did the least gets a ruined orgasm.

Approved and awesome. However we are changing it from a ruin to however the winner wants them to cum, more interesting and fun and grrr ruins.

Thank you everybody for the ideas, our pm blogs should be up and running soon
Feel free to keep posting and we will add them too. <3

Likes: pet play, sissy, pain, anal, pee, spit, cbt, edging/teasing, bondage, body writing, ice, cum, spanking, messy (can't do much), hugs
Limits: public, blood, real harm, needles, permanent, illegal, scat, unreasonable.

Recovering from a lot of medical junk (cancer) and trying to get back into this site with you awesome people! Feel free to pm me.

My toy collection
Old 06-02-2018, 03:11 PM   #13
Switch Lucy
Angel of music

this was a nice idea, wondering if could do something similar between me, Sam & Matt...

Likes Dislikes & Limits

RIP Sam, forever in my heart <3

PM DARES

My AMA

My music recordings
Switch Lucy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 08:21 PM   #14
KittyAydy
Masokitty Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switch Lucy View Post
this was a nice idea, wondering if could do something similar between me, Sam & Matt...
NO I have copyrighted this form of pm dares :P
Of course you can it would be great to see more things like this!
Have fun <3

My toy collection

Advertisements
Kink Talk