Old 05-17-2018, 08:07 PM   #1
Heswitch
getDare Sneaker Slave

Male Housewarming Dares

I will be moving soon and will have the place to myself for roughly 2 weeks. I want to spend this time being treated like the whore i am. Dares can be anything within my limits that can be done inside. I will provide proof and reports. Please fill my spare time with some great dares, and possibly make me regret this.

Please come degrade me on Kik!
Let me worship your sweaty feet

Click to Write on My Converse
Likes and Limits
PM DARES
TOYS
Heswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 06:10 PM   #2
Heswitch
getDare Sneaker Slave

ill be taking dares for this time for roughly a month. i really want to be overloaded with dares when i move in

Likes and Limits
PM DARES
TOYS
Old 05-18-2018, 06:38 PM   #3
bubba51
gD king

Wear your black dress and blue sneakers when home

Likes: cross dressing, private, tights, leggings, leotards, shopping dares
Will do: pictures with no face
Dislikes: cum control, semi public, wedgies, messy
Limits: illegal, family, friends, public, anal, cum eating male friends nudity

Pm dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=71804

Kik sissyabi19

My female name is Anna
bubba51 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bubba51 for this post:
Old 05-22-2018, 03:10 PM   #4
Heswitch
getDare Sneaker Slave

anymore dares for me?

Likes and Limits
PM DARES
TOYS
Old 05-22-2018, 04:36 PM   #5
AmberCrystal88
Account Banned

House to yourself and want to be treated like a whore? What better way than giving one of your dildos a good fucking in each and every room? Extra credit to also give a blowjob in each room Can do all in one day or spread it out as you like.

RIP any outstanding dares and challenges... Sorry.

I'm just going to leave my blog entries as they are and just let everything float until I maybe come back some day.

Thank you, gD community, for the friendship and fun.
AmberCrystal88 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to AmberCrystal88 for this post:
Old 05-22-2018, 05:16 PM   #6
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

This is a bit different, but it is one (I have another if you like this one) to help you get to know your new home.

0. Get a timer ready.
1. Strip (of course)
2. Secure legs just above knees => (this depends on whether your house is on one level, or if it is safe to "bum" up or down stairs with aid of hands behind back.) If not safe, secure legs above knees with 8 inches (20cm) of separation.
3. Gag yourself - use a small towel with a knot in it is you don't have anything else.
4. Secure your hands behind your back. TIGHTLY!
5. Now touch every doorknob in your house, including closets, with the gag. Touch both sides of each, but you cannot touch both sides of one doorknob without touching another doorknob in between. (Make sure you can get to them all with hands secured - open the closets now. )
6. Time the run, how long it takes will be important. Don't be slow.

Remember, you must touch both sides of each knob with the gag.

EDIT
For each minute or part of a minute it takes, spank each butt cheek twice with a belt or paddle. So each minute means 4 strokes.

Have fun, and write a detailed report in the thread so I know how this works and maybe do another one for you.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2018, 05:19 PM   #7
Heswitch
getDare Sneaker Slave

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvHarvey View Post
This is a bit different, but it is one (I have another if you like this one) to help you get to know your new home.

0. Get a timer ready.
1. Strip (of course)
2. Secure legs just above knees => (this depends on whether your house is on one level, or if it is safe to "bum" up or down stairs with aid of hands behind back.) If not safe, secure legs above knees with 8 inches (20cm) of separation.
3. Gag yourself - use a small towel with a knot in it is you don't have anything else.
5. Now touch every doorknob in your house, including closets, with the gag. Touch both sides of each, but you cannot touch both sides of one doorknob without touching another doorknob in between. (Make sure you can get to them all with hands secured - open the closets now. )

EDIT
For each minute or part of a minute it takes, spank each butt cheek twice with a belt or paddle. So each minute means 4 strokes.

Have fun, and write a detailed report in the thread so I know how this works and maybe do another one for you.
this sounds like fun! its is a small place so aside from falling on my face i think i could do this pretty fast

Likes and Limits
PM DARES
TOYS
Old 05-22-2018, 06:07 PM   #8
Heswitch
getDare Sneaker Slave

so as of tomorrow, i will have exactly 1 month until i move in. that is a good bit of time but i want a lot of dares

Likes and Limits
PM DARES
TOYS
Old 06-04-2018, 04:15 PM   #9
Heswitch
getDare Sneaker Slave

this isn't filling up as well as i would have hoped, i have 18 days until i move in. i would really like several pages of dares to do.

Likes and Limits
PM DARES
TOYS
Old 06-04-2018, 04:20 PM   #10
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

When you first move in you will have to clean the place well, before it is too full of everything, so we will find some useful challenges to help you with that . . . won't we crew?
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 06:34 AM   #11
SemiGolfBoy
getDare Sweetheart

Yes we will! Come on guys give this slut tons of dares!

- The first time you clean the place, you will gag yourself, put on an apron, a little maid's headpiece, your black dress, heels, and lingerie. You will clean on all fours entirely, with your dress pulled up to expose your butt and your panties pulled down so you're really completely visible, and all the curtains/shutters have to be open. Of course, you can get up to clean things that are too high. This uniform stays your regular cleaning outfit until you made the entire place completely clean. Tuck the skirt in the apron belt so your ass still shows when you stand.
* If you don't have a headpiece: take any white or pink rectangular cloth (towel, etc) and fold it into a triangle as many times as it takes. Tie it around your head like this:
https://img.etsystatic.com/il/5a1f2b....jpg?version=1
* If you don't have an apron, take a belt and fold a towel in half over it. Tie the belt so the towel covers your lap.

- When you do this, also hold your pee for as long as you can each time, and if you piss yourself or leak before you're finished cleaning (for this session) you will have to spank your ass hard for as many posts as you got in this thread, times two, with a big hard wooden spoon.

- Every morning and every evening, take a different woman's shoe from your collection and spank yourself with it hard for the same number of times. Each shoe counts, so each pair is two spankings.

- you are not allowed to cum without reporting to one of us, and it better be humiliating, kinky, and interesting to read so make sure to put on a show each time you touch yourself.

- The first time you cum you will have to do it while looking at yourself in the bathroom mirror. Put make up on. If you feel too embarrassed to cum because you are looking at your sissy face (and ass), you are not allowed to cum that day. Maybe after a couple times you'll be too desperate and succeed? Repeat this dare with every mirror in your new house.

- Before you clean the floor for the first time, hold your pee until you are very desperate. No excessive drinking, because your pee must NOT be clear. Once you can't hold it anymore, squat in the middle of your main room, and try to hold some more. When you finally let go, moan as loud as you want, let your voice show us how much you love finally pissing. Then sit in the puddle for at least 15 minutes and enjoy the smell. You won't ever see that room the same way! Bonus points if you do it in maid outfit.

- You say you will be alone for about 2 weeks. I suppose this means you'll have roommates later. Since you are the first one arrived, you already chose your room so you know which rooms will belong to them. Take advantage of this time to do the most embarrassing things especially in their rooms, taking advantage of the furniture, the architecture, anything: expose yourself at the windows, pee through them if it's safe, cum while sitting on every piece of furniture, wet yourself in those rooms, take kinky pictures... Anything you can think of. And report it here! Of course, make sure the rooms are perfectly clean afterwards, and don't cause any damage.

- Tell us how long you're able to keep a dildo in yourself...

My PM Dares! - Likes , punishments and Limits
I got RAPED HERE by Angel12345
Pussy last shaved: January 3 2019
A whole golf has 18 holes.
SemiGolfBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 03:44 PM   #12
Heswitch
getDare Sneaker Slave

so in addition to the dares poster here, i have accumulated these as well. my move in date is this coming saturday so there is still time to add

1 During the next 10 hours (choose when you want to start), either your mouth or your ass should be filled at all time (with a gag or a buttplug respectively).

2 Lube up, put your dildo on the floor and ride it for ten minutes. During which, your butt cheeks must touch the floor for at least 5 seconds.

3 Put on female sneakers now wear them for the day

4 12 minutes of anal with a toy

5 gag yourself with one of your sneakers and tie the laces behind your head. put your big plug in and spank yourself 100 times per ass cheek

6 at home wearing only womens sneakers infant of a window bound like http://www.likera.com/sb/tech/balltie1.php gagged. piss before start and release when piss again

7 Now, I want you to take 1 finger and anally train yourself for 5 minutes, then try 2....3....4...etc..
Until, you can't go any further. Now, after this time... You may have a full orgasm.
Why don't you try the same dare, but add a gag during it.

8 You must use your largest dildo to fuck yourself, bounce up and down on it, while reciting this: "I am a sissy slut! I deserve nothing more than to be used by big alpha men!" Repeat it for 20 minutes, while bouncing on the dildo continuously

9 Have at least one meal naked on all fours without using your hands. Place the plate on the floor and wear your plug.

10 https://www.faproulette.co/4861/emil...jkowski-fixed/

11 https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost...82&postcount=1

12 https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=156675

- https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=331578
rolls have been pre determined

Likes and Limits
PM DARES
TOYS
Old 06-22-2018, 06:40 PM   #13
newsissy0

You must clean your toilet with spit and your tongue. You should be wearing only woman's sneakers while doing this.

Likes: Humiliation, name calling,forced bi/gay, verbal abuse, light cbt, light anal/anal training, exercise/diet control, toilet control, tease and denial, masturbation.

Limits: Animals, blood, extreme pain, incest, vomit, full public, family and friends, illegal.
newsissy0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2018, 01:14 PM   #14
Heswitch
getDare Sneaker Slave

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvHarvey View Post

0. Get a timer ready.
1. Strip (of course)

EDIT

i just completed this one. my knees were tied tight as i don't have any stairs, i was gagged with my grey and red mizuno sneakers and my hands tied tight with a noose. my new place is quite small so this only took me 58 seconds to complete but it was pretty fun waddling around as fast as i could. thank you MarvHarvey for the dare

Likes and Limits
PM DARES
TOYS

Advertisements
Kink Talk