Old 03-29-2020, 02:15 PM   #1
pleasbre

Default F/19 Control my calendar!

I'm currently stuck alone in the dorms due to corona. My roommate has moved home, so, I'm lucky enough to have the room all to myself! I share a bathroom with the room next to mine, but otherwise I'm alone and bored. I currently have four classes and I'm planning on working ~20 hours a week on at-home tasks.

Otherwise, my calendar is completely free, and I am very bored. Please add to this slut's tasks! I'm currently on orgasm denial, so no cumming for me. These can be repeating tasks or just one-time things. I've blocked out time during the day for me to do work and I have some assignments & studying I need to do. I'd like to study & do work 2-3 hours a day. It's up to you when I do that and how. For reference, I also have a midterm this Tuesday I need to study for, and online work I need to catch up with.

https://teamup.com/ksztej2vw5g667k7pu

Likes: orgasm control, edging/t&d, pain, vaginal, nipple play, self-bondage, sleep control.

Current goals: edge from penetration, better at anal, becoming better at deep throating, long-term denial, general fitness.

Dislikes (not as punishments, just things I'm not into): pee-holding, pet play, risk of being caught.

Limits: scat, pee, full public, permanent damage, videos.

Toys: 8 inch dildo, 7inch vibrator, two VERY big plugs (takes me min 3 hours to get them in, very painful), bullet vibe w/ attached remote, enema bag, suction syringe, clamps, ring gag, rubber dog bone (5 inches & spiky), two small locks with keys.

I have pierced nipples! These were done ~a month ago, so I still need to be careful with them.

Last edited by pleasbre; 03-30-2020 at 04:24 PM. Reason: edited toys
pleasbre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2020, 02:16 PM   #2
pleasbre

Bump! I also have loads of chores that need to be done. I've been house sitting for ages so laundry has piled up and my room needs a good deep clean.
Old 03-29-2020, 02:29 PM   #3
pleasbre

Thank you for the first task! My plug is so big I'm worried I won't be able to fit it in my ass. I'll let you guys vote: can I use my dildo instead? Or insert it into my pussy? It still hurts soo bad in my pussy bc it stretches me so big and hits my cervix, but it will take me 3 hours of prep to get my plug in my ass.
Old 03-29-2020, 02:42 PM   #4
pleasbre

The task giver allowed me to replace the plug in my ass with my dildo in my ass and the plug in my pussy ! I'm going to be so sore.
Old 03-29-2020, 02:44 PM   #5
bananabob
Distinguished Member

What kind of size are these big plugs?
bananabob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2020, 02:47 PM   #6
pleasbre

Looks like my wakeup time is now 6am every morning! The dare: Morning Edge

Using all 3 holes you have 15mins to edge, but...

You may insert max 25 times per hole before moving on to the next hole.

Should I be allowed to also rub my clit? I haven't been able to edge from just my holes yet! What's should be the punishment if I fail?
Old 03-29-2020, 02:49 PM   #7
pleasbre

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananabob View Post
What kind of size are these big plugs?
One of the plugs has a diameter of 2.2", the other 2.5". The first one is rubber and 5.5" long and the second one is glass and shorter.
Old 03-29-2020, 02:56 PM   #8
pleasbre

Edit: I just adjusted the calendar so the time should be open from 12am-12am. It was only open from 6am-11pm. This slut is very sorry.
Old 03-29-2020, 03:01 PM   #9
pleasbre

Quote:
Originally Posted by pleasbre View Post
Looks like my wakeup time is now 6am every morning! The dare: Morning Edge

Using all 3 holes you have 15mins to edge, but...

You may insert max 25 times per hole before moving on to the next hole.

Should I be allowed to also rub my clit? I haven't been able to edge from just my holes yet! What's should be the punishment if I fail?

Thank you for the deepthroat tasks! Bumping this question. Should I be allowed?
Old 03-29-2020, 03:55 PM   #10
Pcktrippin

Smile On your calendar

Every time you go to your bathroom you must be completely naked, going to, leaving and the whole time you are in your bathroom.
Pcktrippin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2020, 03:57 PM   #11
pleasbre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pcktrippin View Post
Every time you go to your bathroom you must be completely naked, going to, leaving and the whole time you are in your bathroom.
Scary! I'm so worried about getting caught.

I'll do my best!
Old 03-29-2020, 04:38 PM   #12
pleasbre

Bumping the thread!! I need more tasks for night & the weekend
Old 03-29-2020, 05:40 PM   #13
Killerhipo

Added some tasks, good luck
Killerhipo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2020, 05:42 PM   #14
pleasbre

I have so many tasks! You guys really like anal huh? I think the bigger plugs will be fitting a lot sooner than I thought.

Thank you all so much sirs & ma'ams. I'll be updating this thread at least nightly.
Old 03-29-2020, 09:18 PM   #15
pleasbre

Default Completed first task!

The first day was pretty easy in comparison to my next weeks, but it hit hard. The task was to clean my room with my large plug in my pussy, my dildo in my ass, and clamps on my nipples and clit. I'm usually very clean, but I've essentially been traveling/house sitting for the past three weeks (all necessary, I wouldn't be traveling if I needed to be during these times. I do have safety in mind) and living out of my suitcases. I also left home in a hurry, meaning my room was already in a bit of a state.

This big plug is BIG. It's the smaller of the two yet I've only gotten it into my ass twice. I used to be able to get it into my pussy with some effort but today I could not get it into my pussy all the way, especially not with the 8inch dildo in my ass. So I used two belts to make a harness and push them both in as much as I could. This plug, when its in my pussy, presses so painfully against my cervix. Ten minutes in of hobbling around trying to tidy, I started to feel sick and dizzy, so I had to remove the plug. I sat for a few minutes in my puddle of juices on the floor, then eventually picked myself up, holding my dildo in with my hand. I grabbed my vibrator instead and a few pairs of underwear, and put my vibrator into my pussy instead of my plug. Then I cleaned up the puddle.

When I clean, I don't just clean, I scrub and organize every corner I can find, so I already knew with the state of it everything would take me around two hours. The vibrator buzzing around inside me and the dildo so deep in my ass, I couldn't walk properly. My clit was aching and my nipples hurt so badly. I haven't worn clamps since my nipples were pierced, and thirty minutes in the pain was so bad I had to remove them.

I made my bed, cleaned and organized my bins of stuff, my desk, dusted and scrubbed all the surfaces, organized my closet and makeup and jewelry. An hour in and my back was starting to hurt from the way it was arched, sticking my ass up in the air, to sort of alleviate the pressure of being stuffed to the brim.

Then I realized: I have to go wash my dishes. I bake often and I've been working on sourdough in my room, leaving me with several dirty dishes. That and the various cups of coffee I drank throughout the day, I had a decent amount to do. So I stripped down, barely able to hold the dildo and the vibrator in, and hobbled off to my shared bathroom to wash the dishes naked. I've never washed dishes so quickly.

I put on my dress again and my panties and grabbed my trash bag. I had to go throw it outside- meaning I'd have to walk to the elevator, walk through the lobby, then outside to the trash bins. I was paranoid everyone could see the bulge of the dildo's base sticking out of me. There were so many people outside and I was so humiliated with a vibrator buzzing inside me and 8 inches of rubber stuffing my ass. I was never so happy to be in an elevator again.

Finally, I got to the hardest part of the room (or so I thought). I had to clean the floors. My roommate left and took her broom with her. Normally I like to hand-mop the floors after I sweep anyways, but without the broom, I couldn't make the excuse of "oh, I swept, that's enough". I got on my hands and knees and the dildo and the vibrator pressed so far inside of me. The clamp on my clit pressed against the vibrator and started vibrating too and I could hardly see straight as I scrubbed the floors. Halfway through, the vibrator died, and I finished cleaning the floors a lot faster.

The final bit of cleaning my room was organizing my desk. It's the worst part of my room by far because it's hidden, so I don't have to "face" the mess. I found another set of batteries and replaced the batteries in my vibrator, sat down, then switched the vibrator back on. It was so much stronger that I immediately stood up, unable to sit in the chair with the pressure and the heavy vibrations. It had been nearly two hours at that point of pure cleaning, and I was starting to shake by the end of organizing, but finally I was done.

I knelt down on the floor and started pushing layers of panties off. I grabbed the vibrator and couldn't get it to turn off, so I decided just to pull it right out of my pussy without turning it off. A big mistake. My vibrator has a bulb at the end to press against your g-spot, but it was so far inside me that the bulb was well above my g-spot until I pulled it out. With the big dildo in my ass, the pressure on my g-spot was so incredible I squirted all over my freshly cleaned floor.

I turned off the vibrator, pulled my panties back on to keep the dildo in my ass, then started scrubbing the floor again. Five minutes later I was done and I took out the dildo. I feel so empty and sore but somehow way hornier than I was when I started the task.

I PM'd the dare-giver to ask for a punishment for not completing the task correctly. He gave me the choice not to do anything, or to whip my ass 30 times hard with a charging cord. I chose to whip my ass, otherwise I would feel too guilty. Now I am sitting at my cleaned desk with a sore ass and a dripping pussy.

Thank you for the task.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, calendar, control, deepthroat, denial