Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-23-2021, 01:44 AM   #616
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
Seems like it might be a tad extreme to me but maybe if the numbers are tweaked a little. Sara has already gone a week and does not have the points for an orgasm and Thats coming from someone not used to being denied.

Sara, how doable is it and how comfortable are you with being denied longer and longer? It needs to stay fun.
Don't forget that she came from -20 this week bd. Still a good question though.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2021, 01:49 AM   #617
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Don't forget that she came from -20 this week bd. Still a good question though.
That’s a good point, I wasn’t thinking about that
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2021, 02:19 AM   #618
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by linearizationcannon View Post
This inspires me with an idea: I think your orgasms SHOULD slip away via point decay. By which I mean that every day at midnight
  • If you have 1-9 points, you lose 1 point.
  • If you have 10-19 points you lose 2 points
  • If you have 20+ points you lose 3 points.

That should keep you nice and hungry for points even as you get closer to that shiny orgasm
I think this will help you to appreciate your orgasms more Sara and not just see them as an inevitable conclusion.

As you're struggling currently, the rule should invoke as soon as you next cum.

Limits: Family, Social Suicide, scat, permanent, anything else I say.

Sometimes willing to take on dares/tasks... If you are interesting enough
Likes: Exhibitionism, exposure risk, edging, Anal, Masturbation.
Limits: Long term denial, pics, social suicide, pee, messy.
Daring_Alice is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Daring_Alice for this post:
Old 01-23-2021, 02:58 AM   #619
bee9
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
There is always tomorrow
"One day at a time"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplySara View Post
I mean I want to cum... it's been over a week... I'm super super desperate... but I don't want to at the same time...
It's like wine -- surely you can drink it after a year in a barrel, but with each year it gets way better. Same here. You are on a right track!

Last edited by bee9; 01-23-2021 at 03:01 AM.
bee9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2021, 05:36 AM   #620
redcamel
getDare Addict

Quote:
This is... evil...!!

Does everyone else agree with this...??
Why not? But if you don't like it I have an alternative: you can have your orgasm only in a fixed day of the week (let's say Sunday, so you can have also the time to have it in any elaborate way the fantasy of GD guys could suggest). But you need anyway to earn the points to have it as the usual rule (including the +1 for each subsequent orgasm), the difference is that if you might reach the amount of points needed, but if you loose some of them so that in the "orgasm day" you won't have enough points, you'll have to wait the next "orgasm day", but your points will be anyway zeroed.

An interesting addition could be the introduction of tasks with negative points: if you refuse or fail some (reasonable) task, you'll lose 1 point.

Anyone finds this idea interesting?
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2021, 05:41 AM   #621
redcamel
getDare Addict

Quote:
I have to agree... you all are giving me much bigger orgasms... and that's saying something... because I used to *love* my regular orgasms... otherwise I wouldn't have cum so frequently back then... lol... but it's shocking how quickly I've gone from several orgasms a day... to several days between orgasms...!!
Very good girl, it looks like that not only the goal of this thread is being reached, but that you're enjoying both the path to the goal and the goal itself. My compliments, miss.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2021, 06:05 AM   #622
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
Why not? But if you don't like it I have an alternative: you can have your orgasm only in a fixed day of the week (let's say Sunday, so you can have also the time to have it in any elaborate way the fantasy of GD guys could suggest). But you need anyway to earn the points to have it as the usual rule (including the +1 for each subsequent orgasm), the difference is that if you might reach the amount of points needed, but if you loose some of them so that in the "orgasm day" you won't have enough points, you'll have to wait the next "orgasm day", but your points will be anyway zeroed.

An interesting addition could be the introduction of tasks with negative points: if you refuse or fail some (reasonable) task, you'll lose 1 point.

Anyone finds this idea interesting?
Negative points have been mentioned and are likely a good addition. However the idea is to ease Sara into new ideas. She's currently suffering the consequences of an unearned orgasm, adding too many new rules now would be too much and push this into the realms of being a chore rather than an enjoyable exercise.

Old 01-23-2021, 10:33 AM   #623
girf69

Quote:
This inspires me with an idea: I think your orgasms SHOULD slip away via point decay. By which I mean that every day at midnight

That should keep you nice and hungry for points even as you get closer to that shiny orgasm
Quote:
This is... evil...!!

Yes i agree with it. :P
girf69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2021, 10:46 AM   #624
steve123

An idea for your next orgasm when you earn the points.

Wait until Danielle is in her room alone and edge twice to warm up. Next put on pyjamas or shorts and t shirt (no underware) and go to Danielles door.

Knock and say you need her help and ask to come in. Say that you are really desperate and that your 'friend' hasn't let you orgasm for over a week and they said you can today, but only if it's in a roommates room while they are in there. Say that she doesn't have to get involved, or even watch, she just needs to be in the same room.

If she says no, beg and say that she can control your clothes for tomorrow, 2 days, (longer?). If she says yes, sit on the end of her bed (or a place she chooses) and rub yourself over your shorts to a long awaited release. If 1 is not enough, switch to rubbing inside your shorts and have a 2nd on me.

If she is not into it, return to your room and add 12 hours to your denial.
steve123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2021, 12:37 PM   #625
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

Quote:
Well I suppose I could just do some easy tasks from my repository and earn the points and rub an orgasm out... but then I wouldn't truly be controlled by you guys would I...? And would I enjoy the orgasm as much...?? ... I don't know anymore... you guys seem to haved spoiled regular orgasms for me... lol...

Out of curiosity, how many of you want to see me denied until tomorrow...??
Another "friendly" suggestion from your personal devil of evil ideas: this sounds like we should start cutting down the availability of those easy tasks.

Maybe not immediately considering the other changes already in the works. But I think "each time you use a task it provides 1 less point" has already been brought up and seems fair.

People who flake or don't write detailed dare reports piss me off
linearizationcannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2021, 12:49 PM   #626
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Another "friendly" suggestion from your personal devil of evil ideas: this sounds like we should start cutting down the availability of those easy tasks.

Maybe not immediately considering the other changes already in the works. But I think "each time you use a task it provides 1 less point" has already been brought up and seems fair.
Sounds too aggressive. Tasks would quickly become impossible. Again, this needs to remain fun. A challenge, yes, but fun.

Old 01-23-2021, 02:04 PM   #627
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daring_Alice View Post
Sounds too aggressive. Tasks would quickly become impossible. Again, this needs to remain fun. A challenge, yes, but fun.
OLD tasks would become impossible. If somebody gives the task again it would be fresh and full of points again. The idea being to not have her having to consciously decide against using the huge number of accumulated tasks instead of her stated preference of having her orgasms be actively controlled.

Old 01-23-2021, 03:09 PM   #628
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
OLD tasks would become impossible. If somebody gives the task again it would be fresh and full of points again. The idea being to not have her having to consciously decide against using the huge number of accumulated tasks instead of her stated preference of having her orgasms be actively controlled.
I agree with the sentiment but not the execution. Most tasks are for small amounts of points and would need constantly 'renewed'.

Each task having a limited number of uses (30 maybe) could be more workable.

Then it would take a month for a task to expire at the quickest rate possible, leaving mre time for alternatives to be given.

Old 01-23-2021, 08:17 PM   #629
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Quote:

Quote:
This is... evil...!!

New poster here, but I've been following since the precursor to this thread. Just wanted to let you know that you are brave and courageous, so much more so than I ever will be. I wish I was brave like you.

And no, I absolutely do not agree. This started out for fun and has evolved into something else, yes it may still be fun, but it seems more and more like people are pushing you and taking advantage... at least that's what it looks like to me, but you do seem to like it sooo..... but to the whole reason I actually decided to make this post, no I don't agree. You already have increasing orgasms (meaning each time you earn enough points to orgasm the next one costs more points). In my opinion, I don't think it's fair to add this on top of that. You already seem to be having enough struggles with getting enough points to orgasms (considering the fact that you've already had an orgasm without reaching the point total required) and have now been over a week without... maybe in the future consider it, but in my opinion, right now it's too over the top.

Plus, if you ever wanted to try to earn a double orgasm (again) it would make it exponentially harder. If you earn, on average, say 7 points a day (and your first orgasm was 22 points, the second was 23) it would take you 4 days minimum to earn the second orgasm (after a minimum of 4 days to earn the first) and each of those days would subtract 3 points, that would mean a total of -12 and at least 2 extra days before finally earning the double orgasm. Your looking at a minimum of 9 days under this points system vs. just over 6 days on the current system.

Also, I agree with Alice's post above, that if you want to go that route the most plausible way to go about it would be to limit the number of uses, but... I would add the caveat that the number of uses ONLY decreases when it's YOUR choice to use the particular task. I know you like have things controlled by the thread (even to the point that you like people to tell you how you should earn points and when sometimes. I, personally, don't think that should take away a use. I would also make it tiered, so things worth 1 point can be used 60 times, things worth 2 points can be used 45 times, and things worth 3 or more points can be used 30 times. Kinda allows for a little more precision when it comes to earning the orgasm portion, since as things get close, you might not want to go over the required points depending on what rules, etc. are in play.

Just some of my thoughts. Let me know if anything isn't clear or you'd like more details.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Rules for Calendar posting
Tasks Calendar

Lovense App Name: Alex_Carter
add me if you're interested in being friends

Misterpoll Profile You can vote to punish me for my past bad behavior.

Last edited by alex_carter; 01-23-2021 at 08:41 PM.
alex_carter is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to alex_carter for this post:
Old 01-23-2021, 09:14 PM   #630
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daring_Alice View Post
I agree with the sentiment but not the execution. Most tasks are for small amounts of points and would need constantly 'renewed'.

Each task having a limited number of uses (30 maybe) could be more workable.

Then it would take a month for a task to expire at the quickest rate possible, leaving mre time for alternatives to be given.
I agree, a limited number of uses seems more reasonable. Not 30 though. Actually, what I like even more is "Tasks expire 2 weeks after they were given"

The thing about threads like this is that they pile up FAST. Even if the rule was that she could only do each task once, I would be deeply surprised if the backlog didn't just keep growing and growing. There's only one person doing the tasks, but many writing them, and a given task frequently takes more time to do than to write.

And frankly, the thing most likely to kill the thread isn't Sara running out of tasks. It's either
-She gets tired of writing the dare reports and the time commitment
-She advances her in-person relationship enough that she can get all her bullying needs face-to-face instead of needing a strangers over the internet.

Last edited by linearizationcannon; 01-23-2021 at 09:22 PM.
The following user says Thank You to linearizationcannon for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk