Old 06-03-2020, 12:26 AM   #1
DaisySub

Default 20 f quarantine torture

hello, lovely people of gd! I've been a lurker for a long while, and finally got up the courage to post!!

i'll get right to the point. quarantine has made me lazy. i haven't been nearly productive enough with my schoolwork or housework, and i'd love some dares to force me to do that!

i have 2 roommates, and i'm more than willing to do hidden dares in front of them. i love to be an absolute slut and do things like rub my slutty clit under a blanket while we're all together watching a movie. i also have to be on video calls for classes a lot of the day, and masturbating during class, trying not to get caught makes me to so horny!

my likes are in my sig, but at the moment, im especially into anal, bondage, hidden public, and pain.

i don't own any toys, but I'm super willing to improvise!! i also love altering my clothes by cutting or sewing them to make them more appropriate for the slut that i am, so I'd love some suggestions of how i should ruin my clothing, and then where i should wear the clothes!

thanks, guys, and happy daring!

Likes: Hidden public, bondage, pain, clothing control, anal, humiliation, degradation, cnc, wedgies, body writing, semi-permanent, trying new things!

Limits: Full public, permanent, family, pics

Toys: vibrator, small butt plug, willing to improvise!

I love being painfully turned on in public, unable to do anything about it.

Kik: daisy11235
DaisySub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 12:36 AM   #2
Subifoller

since you have video classes most of the day why don’t you attend those wearing only a low cut top and staying completely naked waist down. And since you like pain and hidden public, you could clip your clit during class and when it gets too painful take it off and use a hand to rub it until it feel better and then put the clip back on. Keep repeating the cycle until it gets too much or class ends.

You can ofcorse modify it to make it harder by adding more clips or stuffing your pussy with something like a hair brush if you like. I hope you have fun

Likes- humiliation, pain, name calling, pet play, spanking

Soft limits- wax play, pictures, hidden public

Hard limits- A2M, blood, needles, knives, boot/feet worship, licking unhygienic surfaces, face pictures, public, pee play, scat.

PM DARES
If you have an interesting suggestion for a pm dare, do let me know, maybe I’ll add it
Subifoller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 12:48 AM   #3
DaisySub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subifoller View Post
since you have video classes most of the day why don’t you attend those wearing only a low cut top and staying completely naked waist down. And since you like pain and hidden public, you could clip your clit during class and when it gets too painful take it off and use a hand to rub it until it feel better and then put the clip back on. Keep repeating the cycle until it gets too much or class ends.

You can ofcorse modify it to make it harder by adding more clips or stuffing your pussy with something like a hair brush if you like. I hope you have fun

thank you so much for the dare!! i'll do it asap. it sounds like a wonderfully torturous day

Likes: Hidden public, bondage, pain, clothing control, anal, humiliation, degradation, cnc, wedgies, body writing, semi-permanent, trying new things!

Old 06-03-2020, 12:58 AM   #4
deschut
Distinguished Member

A few ideas:

- Draw a tiny dick on your wrist looking like a tattoo (in black) - that may be hard to hide for your roomies, or even on cam in class!

- Wear no bra when video calling for one class

- Sit bottomless when doing one of the video calls, and edge twice while trying to look serious!

- Wear a pair of hotpants in front of your roomies, and ask them whether it shows your butt too much

- Edge once while hiding in the hallway, while your roomies are in the room next to it

- write 'SLUT' on your tummy, and wear a too short shirt, if you'd lift your arms it would become visible

Hope you enjoy ;-)

Likes: fun, semi-public, TorD, naked, embarassment, risk, cold
Dislikes: anal, pain, fully-public, messy, family, scat

PM me for my KIK :-)
deschut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 01:03 AM   #5
DaisySub

Quote:
Originally Posted by deschut View Post
A few ideas:

- Draw a tiny dick on your wrist looking like a tattoo (in black) - that may be hard to hide for your roomies, or even on cam in class!

- Wear no bra when video calling for one class

- Sit bottomless when doing one of the video calls, and edge twice while trying to look serious!

- Wear a pair of hotpants in front of your roomies, and ask them whether it shows your butt too much

- Edge once while hiding in the hallway, while your roomies are in the room next to it

- write 'SLUT' on your tummy, and wear a too short shirt, if you'd lift your arms it would become visible

Hope you enjoy ;-)
thank you so much for all of your ideas!! i love the bodywriting especially. something about marking myself like that is incredibly hot to me. the edging in class will be fun too. i hope nobody notices me!! can't wait to do all of these

Old 06-03-2020, 01:17 AM   #6
A2M2
Distinguished Member

We need to get you a buttplug it’s one of the most awesome hidden public tools you can have. Nothing beats being around people while being stretched out, or going to shops and buying things!

I’ll try and think of things for you, I think you sound like a lot of fun to play with!
Locktober Add Thread + More Denial?
A2M2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 01:41 AM   #7
DaisySub

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2M2 View Post
We need to get you a buttplug it’s one of the most awesome hidden public tools you can have. Nothing beats being around people while being stretched out, or going to shops and buying things!

I’ll try and think of things for you, I think you sound like a lot of fun to play with!
i completely agree!! have any recommendations on a butt plug i should buy? otherwise, I'm looking forward for any other ideas you might have for me!

Old 06-03-2020, 04:09 AM   #8
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Dares

Welcome to GD! Here are some dates to add to your list and keep you horny.

- Take a white button down shirt and remove all but two of the buttons, the two in the middle of the shirt. That means when you wear it you can only close it at the middle. Then wear it all day without a bra on a day when you have classes.

- Take a pair of leggings and cut a small slit in the crotch so that you have access to your pussy. Wear them one day with a short t-shirt and of course no panties. You are not allowed to cross your legs all day. You are to act as if you don’t know you have a hole in them while around your roommates and give them quick flashes all day. If someone says something you are to act surprised and embarrassed and then you may go to your room to change. Strip naked and then edge before changing into something else.

- Do the classic too short towel while naked and coming back from the shower routine and flash your ass and pussy to a roommate. If you want to be extra daring, drop the towel while making it look like it was an accident and then rush into your room.

And tell us a bit more about you and your roommates. Describe yourself to us. Are your roommates female or male? What is the general layout of your home?
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

I'm only looking for female subs/slaves, so please no men.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, knives, extreme pain, anything illegal
MasterZp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 04:09 AM   #9
johank
getDare Sweetheart

Hey! I have some hidden bondage dares for you...

1. Breast bondage. Go for a walk in a public place or attend a videoclass or etc while tits bound as follows: Tie your tits (each tit separately and rope close to body. ) strong enough to keep the rope in place. Wear a bra (tighter is better) and shirt and a skirt/dress. If this would be too visible, use not so tight shirt or dress or wear a jacket

2. Knee bondage. Bound your legs just above the knees tightly together. Wear a long dress/skirt to cover up the ropes. And heels! (maybe a long pencil stile skirt/dress that is tight at knees will work best. It will make the bondage slightly more invisible and also the walking will looks more natural, as the skirt/dress itself limits the movement of legs) When bound and dressed, you should go for a drink in a bar or visit a store (at least 10-15 min.)

Let me know how it went!
johank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 02:07 PM   #10
slaveboyalan2

This may make you play with your clit more but go buy some climaxa and rub it on your clit while doing your zoom meetings. I doubt you can do it!

Kik: slaveboyalan2
slaveboyalan2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 03:27 PM   #11
orlando007007
getDare Devil

sit in video class but just before you go into class put a ginger root in your ass, no go to class only a small top on, if you want to leave to take the root out by no turning off the cam or moving it be quick and hope no one sees. Have fun

PM dares UPDATED 15TH MAY 2021

Kik: orlando007007
orlando007007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 03:29 PM   #12
tooms

1) Whenever you go to the toilet or have a shower, leave the door unlocked.

2) Once you've had a shower you could either walk back to your room naked and risk being seen by one of them or you could forget your towel. Then you'd have to ask one of your roommates to bring you one. Stay hidden behind the door but you must be rubbing your clit from the moment you open in until you're friend has left. To make it extra challenging you could rub yourself with toothpaste.

3) When you cook where only an oversized t-shirt. You must use every dildo shaped utensil and every ingredient to edge as you cook, and not wash them before you use them.

4) When you sit down to eat you're meal, you should spread your legs as far as you are willing to go. This means one of your roommates could see your pussy.

5) Next time you have a video call, leave a pair of used panties or a bra in the back ground. Only where a short t shirt and stay bottomless.

6) If you feel extra daring, place a mirror behind you and get up to grab a drink from somewhere else. This way if people are paying attention they could see you naked in the mirror.

Likes- Denial, edging, semi-public, shower, piss, cross-dressing, mild pain, ice

Dislikes- Pain, friends, public, cum play, anal

Limits- Harsh pain, permanent, family, scat, dangerous

No KIK

DM me dares to do!
tooms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 12:56 AM   #13
DaisySub

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterZp View Post
Welcome to GD! Here are some dates to add to your list and keep you horny.

- Take a white button down shirt and remove all but two of the buttons, the two in the middle of the shirt. That means when you wear it you can only close it at the middle. Then wear it all day without a bra on a day when you have classes.

- Take a pair of leggings and cut a small slit in the crotch so that you have access to your pussy. Wear them one day with a short t-shirt and of course no panties. You are not allowed to cross your legs all day. You are to act as if you don’t know you have a hole in them while around your roommates and give them quick flashes all day. If someone says something you are to act surprised and embarrassed and then you may go to your room to change. Strip naked and then edge before changing into something else.

- Do the classic too short towel while naked and coming back from the shower routine and flash your ass and pussy to a roommate. If you want to be extra daring, drop the towel while making it look like it was an accident and then rush into your room.

And tell us a bit more about you and your roommates. Describe yourself to us. Are your roommates female or male? What is the general layout of your home?

ooh! well i love the first dare. unfortunately, i don't own a white button down shirt. please punish me for not having one if you'd like. i fo hsve a flannel shirt that i can use though!

im planning on doing your leggings dare tomorrow. it's so hot!!

im a little nervous to flash my pussy to one of my roommates, but it makes me pretty hot to think about it. I'll definitelg do this soon.

as for me, i'm pretty short, about 5'2, pretty athletic but curvy body. i have 34DD tits, and a pretty round ass. both my roommates are females, and we're all in college. we each have our own rooms, and mine is right next to the bathroom, but also right next to one of my roommate's rooms

Old 06-06-2020, 12:57 AM   #14
DaisySub

Quote:
Originally Posted by johank View Post
Hey! I have some hidden bondage dares for you...

1. Breast bondage. Go for a walk in a public place or attend a videoclass or etc while tits bound as follows: Tie your tits (each tit separately and rope close to body. ) strong enough to keep the rope in place. Wear a bra (tighter is better) and shirt and a skirt/dress. If this would be too visible, use not so tight shirt or dress or wear a jacket

2. Knee bondage. Bound your legs just above the knees tightly together. Wear a long dress/skirt to cover up the ropes. And heels! (maybe a long pencil stile skirt/dress that is tight at knees will work best. It will make the bondage slightly more invisible and also the walking will looks more natural, as the skirt/dress itself limits the movement of legs) When bound and dressed, you should go for a drink in a bar or visit a store (at least 10-15 min.)

Let me know how it went!
i love hidden bondage!! I'll definitely try this out on Monday for class. thank you so much for the dares!!

Old 06-06-2020, 12:58 AM   #15
DaisySub

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaveboyalan2 View Post
This may make you play with your clit more but go buy some climaxa and rub it on your clit while doing your zoom meetings. I doubt you can do it!
mmm i guess ill have to try it and see if i can prove you wrong!! am i allowed to cum at all, or just stay on edge all of class?

Advertisements
Kink Talk