Old 06-06-2020, 12:59 AM   #16
DaisySub

Quote:
Originally Posted by orlando007007 View Post
sit in video class but just before you go into class put a ginger root in your ass, no go to class only a small top on, if you want to leave to take the root out by no turning off the cam or moving it be quick and hope no one sees. Have fun
ooh that sounds so hot!! I'll try it as soon as i make it to the store to buy ginger!

Likes: Hidden public, bondage, pain, clothing control, anal, humiliation, degradation, cnc, wedgies, body writing, semi-permanent, trying new things!

Limits: Full public, permanent, family, pics

Toys: vibrator, small butt plug, willing to improvise!

I love being painfully turned on in public, unable to do anything about it.

Kik: daisy11235
DaisySub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 01:02 AM   #17
DaisySub

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooms View Post
1) Whenever you go to the toilet or have a shower, leave the door unlocked.

2) Once you've had a shower you could either walk back to your room naked and risk being seen by one of them or you could forget your towel. Then you'd have to ask one of your roommates to bring you one. Stay hidden behind the door but you must be rubbing your clit from the moment you open in until you're friend has left. To make it extra challenging you could rub yourself with toothpaste.

3) When you cook where only an oversized t-shirt. You must use every dildo shaped utensil and every ingredient to edge as you cook, and not wash them before you use them.

4) When you sit down to eat you're meal, you should spread your legs as far as you are willing to go. This means one of your roommates could see your pussy.

5) Next time you have a video call, leave a pair of used panties or a bra in the back ground. Only where a short t shirt and stay bottomless.

6) If you feel extra daring, place a mirror behind you and get up to grab a drink from somewhere else. This way if people are paying attention they could see you naked in the mirror.
these are some fantastic dares. I'm getting hot just thinking about them!! I'll try them all as soon as possible. i especially love your third dare. i cook a lot, so looks like there are a ton of edges in my future!

Likes: Hidden public, bondage, pain, clothing control, anal, humiliation, degradation, cnc, wedgies, body writing, semi-permanent, trying new things!

Old 06-06-2020, 01:05 AM   #18
Kylenut2

How about before you go to bed or are going to have to sit for a video call, you must take a toothbrush covered in toothpaste and brush/scrub your asshole for 5 min. Occasionally penetrating with the handle again covered in toothpaste. This should be fun and make your butt sore for later😋

Dislikes: pain, anal, (ask maybe I'll be willing to try)

Limits: public and involving others, scat, photos or cam with face , social suicide, orgasm denial

Kik: kylenut2
Snapchat: kylenut2
Kylenut2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 01:10 AM   #19
DaisySub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylenut2 View Post
How about before you go to bed or are going to have to sit for a video call, you must take a toothbrush covered in toothpaste and brush/scrub your asshole for 5 min. Occasionally penetrating with the handle again covered in toothpaste. This should be fun and make your butt sore for later😋
mmm i love when my ass is nice and sore. i happen to have a video call meeting tomorrow morning, so I'll do it then!! im really looking forward to it

Old 06-06-2020, 02:31 AM   #20
orlando007007
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisySub View Post
ooh that sounds so hot!! I'll try it as soon as i make it to the store to buy ginger!
Make sure you peel it and carve it in to a butplug

PM dares UPDATED 15TH MAY 2021

Kik: orlando007007
orlando007007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 11:52 AM   #21
matdoc
getDare Sweetheart

Taste your pussy juice in a video call licking your fingers
Drink a lot, hold your pee in class or pee your panties
matdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 07:59 AM   #22
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Dares

I’m surprised you don’t have a white button down shirt. It should be a part of everyone’s wardrobe. Using the flannel is fine but as punishment you must remove all but one button.

Another dare for you as well. When at one of your roommates is home go to your room and strip naked. Leave your bedroom door open at least 1 inch or more and then lay on your bed. Then play with yourself and edge at least 4 times. You may use your toys or just your hands. Once you start you may not stop touching or rubbing some part of your body until the task is done. That includes if you hear your roommate moving in the hallway or not. Let’s see if they stop and watch for awhile.
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

I'm only looking for female subs/slaves, so please no men.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, knives, extreme pain, anything illegal
MasterZp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 01:44 PM   #23
Slave43

Get a tube of toothpaste and a Swimsuit. Squirt half the tube in you vagina and the other half in your asshole. Put the swimsuit on and a skirt over the bottom. Go to a video class and you may only remove the toothpaste with nettles
Slave43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2020, 02:35 AM   #24
DaisySub

thank you all so much for the dares!! i can't wait to start them tomorrow in class!!

The following user says Thank You to DaisySub for this post:
Old 06-08-2020, 04:52 AM   #25
OmoGuy
getDare Sweetheart

For Tuesday's classes I think the smallest crop top you own paired with shibari rope underneath would be a good look for you. Try not to stand up or somebody might catch a glimpse. While we're at it, spend the entire class with your hands bound together. Hopefully you won't have to raise them

25/m/straight/switch/L.A

Loves: Chastity, teasing, blackmail, hidden public
Likes: Humiliation, crossdressing, semi-public, anal, ruined orgasms, bladder control
Dislike: Messy, pain, cumplay, sleeping caged
Limits: poo, public

PM Dares
OmoGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2020, 06:35 AM   #26
matdoc
getDare Sweetheart

During class wear a pad or napkin in your panties that you have soaked with
chilli, tiger palm, ...
Press it tight between your legs every time the teacher adresses you
matdoc is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements