Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 09-20-2021, 06:22 AM   #1
DomTurnedSub

Male 28/male/sub seeks any age/male/dom in any place (online,snapchat)

28/male/sub seeks any age/male/dom in any place (online,snapchat)

I am a 28 old male who wants to submit to a man. I would like to do so through Snapchat, and I am willing to send pics and vids, as long as it’s within my limits.

I live in Scandinavia (EST +6), please keep that in mind before you contact me. I can work with different time zones, but we have to be able to stay in touch.

I did not think I would be writing an ad searching for a Dominant male, but recently I have been interested in pushing myself sexually. I identify as heterosexual, which is why submitting to a man excites me to no end - it’s something I haven’t done before, and it feels naughty and dirty.

As a sub I am most certainly a pleaser, and I like to show off, as long as my identity stays hidden. Therefore I will not do any voice stuff, unfortunately.
I have no toys, but that does not stop me from being creative.

The reason why I am searching for a Dom and not a Master is because I enjoy conversations and a possible friendship. I am not looking for a relationship or to meet up, but I do enjoy some occasional banter and such.

Over to my likes, dislikes and limits:

- Name calling
- Showing off my cock, ass and such
- Being a slut for the right guy
- Semi public

Dislikes
- Overly demanding and time consuming tasks
- Pain

Limits (Trying to make me break these will result in an immediate block, regardless if we have talked together for six minutes or six months
- Showing my face
- Talking
- Being loud
- Meeting up
- Blackmailing

I hope whoever read this has found me interesting enough to send me a PM. I’d love to know some more about you, and a way to reach you on Snapchat. I am looking forward to see where this takes us.
The following user says Thank You to DomTurnedSub for this post:
Old 11-16-2021, 02:03 PM   #2
DomTurnedSub

I am bringing this back up.
Old 11-16-2021, 04:53 PM   #3
Wingnut1912

Default Interested

Hey I’m very interested in your post. Wanna talk more about it? My snap is wingnut1912.
Old 01-12-2022, 09:54 AM   #4
DomTurnedSub

Bumping this

Feel free to contact me direcly on Snap at DomTurnedSub

Advertisements
Kink Talk