Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 09-19-2021, 06:31 PM   #1
MasterY.A

Male 34/male/master seeks 18-30/female/slave in any place

34/male/master seeks 18-30/female/slave in any place

I’m not looking for a sex slave or someone to experiment with, I'm looking for a girl that I can train to be my slave. A slave that will obey my every command without hesitation and when training is complete, she will move in with me if not already. I will train you to be a slave, not a sub or sex slave but a very obedient slave. I will use you your mind, body, skills and talents to my will, wishes and benefits.

I am straight forward, will not confuse anything or anything new I introduce and will never lead you on. I’m very strict but fair, won’t hesitate to punish but will explain why you are being punished. The punishment will be light to harsh depending on severity of your disobedient action or mistake. I will do a lot that will put you in pain and will not care how it makes you feel. These include spanking, torture, humiliation, hard sex, throat-pounding as well as whipping and tying you in place for sex. I will use everything that you are, for example your skills and talents.

The relationship I want and looking for is a pure Master/slave relationship, a total exchange of power, where I control whatever you do and what life I allow you to have. I’ll control what you eat, how you dress, what activities you allow to have. In this relationship I will do as I please and treat you as I see fit. To me a slave is a slave nothing more nothing less where your happiness and pleasure will be is in pleasing me.

Girls who contact me must be slim/skinny, small. Your obedience must be exceptional as well as your loyalty to me. You must be prepared to live with me as a slave, a servility life. If interested contact me with a nude or clothed full body picture, age, a description of yourself and how obedient you are.

KiK: Master.Y.A

Advertisements
Kink Talk