Old 09-19-2021, 01:27 PM   #1
ysubsl

Male 49/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/dom in US

49/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/dom in US

I am a Masochistic sissy faggot

I am an object, a toy to be used, abused and controlled by ANY man or woman who wishes to do so.
I am always submissive, always horny and always crave cock. In any situation, any place and anytime I am thinking about dick and how it can use me, how I can pleasure and worship it.
I always crave humiliation and degradation from my superiors. I need to be verbally abused, called names and laughed at. I truly believe the names are true and I deserve to be laughed at.
I don't want to be a woman but want to suffer the humiliation and degradation of a man dressing like a woman and being used like a slut.
I have a strong desire for sex with men. Not for my pleasure or to be gay but for the humiliation of being labeled a faggot, to prove my submission to all men and allow them to assert there superiority over me.
I try to always wear female under clothes at all times.
I have a strong desire to wear female outer cloths at all times because I know I am a pathetic example of a man and do not deserve to wear male clothing. However I do not have the courage to do so.
I have a strong desire to be exposed as a sissy faggot. The more people that know the more people will use and abuse me. However I do not have the courage to do so.
I do not consider myself gay as I have no emotional interest in men only a strong craving for cock and how I can pleasure it. I am bisexual because it is only about sex.
I will always prefer a Mistress over a Master but know I do not have the right to choose and will serve ANYONE who wants to use me.

These are the things I need to work towards To become the perfect sissy faggot

1 I should always be available to be used, abused and controlled by ANY man or woman who wishes to do so. I should have no limits except permanent harm or arrest.
2 My ass, cock, balls and nipples must always be sore from abuse
3 My asshole must always be sore from penetration.
4 My mouth must always have the aftertaste of cum, piss, ass or feet.
5 My clothing should be as feminine as the situation allows so other men can identify me as a sissy faggot that needs to be used.
6 I must frequent places where gay men cruise to make myself available for them to use. I will not refuse ANY man in ANY way because I know he is superior to me.
7 I must frequent websites where gay men cruise to make myself available for them to use. I will not refuse ANY man in ANY way because I know he is superior to me.
8 I must use my tongue to clean dirty public urinals and toilets where I find them.
9 I must offer my mouth to be used as a urinal for any man or woman who chooses to do so
10 I must begin exposing myself as a sissy faggot in public in subtle ways getting more and more daring
11 Ultimately I must be exposed to everyone as a sissy faggot so they can all use me, laugh at me and get pleasure from my humiliation.

I don't want these things to happen. I don't want to do them, but I NEED to work toward them. I recognize that I deserve them and this is how I should be treated. I hope that you can derive a great amount of pleasure from Pushing me to do them and from my pain and humiliation.

ABSOLUTLY NO FINDOM

49 dwm five foot nine,180lb, thick seven inches. Clean and DDF. I am average looking with salt and pepper hair and gray beard.

I am looking for someone to push me to be the Perfect Masochistic submissive sissy faggot. Turn me into a cock sucking, cum swallowing, piss drinking, ass eating slut that anyone can use at any time.

I would prefer a Mistress but will consider a Master short term or long term

I look forward to serving you

KIK - YSUBSL

Advertisements
Kink Talk