Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 09-19-2021, 10:25 AM   #1
TheFatMan

Male 25/male/sissy seeks any age/any sex/master in any place

25/male/sissy seeks any age/any sex/master in any place

Hello there,

I am 20yo Male from Europe.

I am looking for master or mistress for long term relationship. I am looking for someone who is understanding as I don't live alone, and therefore don't have the means to be doing live calls or be available at any time to do tasks. I can promise you however that I can be available to you 24/7 via kik messaging or, if it works better to you, through some other messaging app. I will be always available to report to you, take your task or order, and fulfill it to the best of my abilities at the moment or the first time I get the chance.

I will send you photos and videos as demanded, and we can do live calls whenever the chance presents itself. At first I will not show my face, for my own privacy reasons. After we get to know eachother a little I don't mind revealing it.

What am I looking for in this relationship:
I am shy as a person, but also curious and I throughout the years struggled to explore my kinks and interests. I am submissive and enjoy being humiliated and used. I enjoy sissyfication and feminization. The thought of someone taking away the control from me and making me into something they want is greatly appealing to me. I would be willing to offer myself up to you if you would take me on this path and change my life for your own amusement. It doesn't necessarily have to be for the better, it can be for the worse, but if it brings amusement to you, then it bring satisfaction to me and I am all for it. I am looking for someone who will tell me what to do daily, give me tasks and make me feel as if I am less of a person and more of a pawn in my own life, used for your satisfaction. I would be willing to change my life, appearance, and behavior through your guidance.

You should message me on kik and I am sure we can work it out.

My likes: Life control, money control, brainwashing, humiliation, degradation, feminization, sissyfication, pushing boundaries, pain, permanent, cei, semi public, etc.

Dislikes (What I don't necessarily like but wouldn't mind doing to satisfy you): Anal, CBT, Public, Watersports, Scat

Limits: My biggest limit is privacy, I will not do something that would bleed into my real life that could hurt me privately

My Kik is: Dude06061944
The following user says Thank You to TheFatMan for this post:
Old 09-24-2021, 07:30 AM   #2
Sarah-Louisecd

If you are still looking for a Dom pm me

Clothing
Likes and Dislikes

Advertisements
Kink Talk