Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 09-21-2021, 07:38 AM   #1
Pantyboyslut

Send a message via AIM to Pantyboyslut
Male 27/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/dom in UK

27/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/dom in UK

Hello there mistresses and masters!

I NEED a strong and dominant woman to own me and show me how to be at your will, I spend alot of time around my ex and mostly female friends .......

I love JOI, countdowns, edging, milking, posing, humiliation and degradation
I have limits which I can discuss and Im free relatively often during the days and nights at the moment!! Im not looking for a message or two a day and I hope your not either I massively prefer doing as much as possible live through skype and Verbal is something I need, I understand Cam for you maybe something thats not possible at the start

Me:
I’m a sissyish slave! I LOVE anything to do with knickers(panties) I have a few pairs myself and will take/borrow some if the opportunity comes up, I enjoy all things sissy like dressing, semi public to public, I love to be humiliated and put in my place! I have a beta complex where i true think I’m a beta male but put on a masculine exterior to those I know and I love the humiliation that my master knows I’m a sissy! Been cheated on by a few long term girlfriends and that has contributed to the shattered manhood! I love being made to wear them as well feeling helpless all contributes to my roll as a sissy! I want a relationship where you can help me push my limits and give me new thrills as a sissy beta boi

You:
I’d like a master that is creative and likes to have fun with me! I want a master that will help to guide me in doing things daily as well as in play session! Eg. when I go out and about or stay home pick my outfit and give me orders while I then be creative in my dares with the clothes later! You can be stern and humiliate me for my failures as a male! We can talk more about you later!

Please kik me or skype me I can’t wait to be controlled! I’m available most days midday for play session but want to talk through the day with tasks and orders!

Many thanks
D
Kik - pantyboyhg2
Skype - [email protected]

Advertisements
Kink Talk