Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 09-21-2021, 04:46 AM   #1
DaDaTzz

Male 28/male/sub seeks 21+/any sex/dom in EU

28/male/sub seeks 21+/any sex/dom in EU

Hi there!

I'm 28M ready to submit for long-term to the right person, preferably located in Europe for timezone reasons. Looking for someone to turn me into a horny mess and transform me slowly but surely into a slut. I'm especially looking for someone to create a strong bond with, also on the non-kinky side, as I found it helps me become more committed and really give my best to serve my dom/domme.

My likes and limits can be found in my sig, as well as my kik.

Non-kink-wise, I'm a curious person interested in a lot of topics. I'm a music nerd and a book worm, and I enjoy having deep philosophical conversations. I live together with my gf and our dog. She knows about my kinks and is very supportive albeit not interested herself and not much into sex in general. She most of the time away for work while I'm working from home so I'm home alone most of the time.

If this ad caught your interest, do not hesitate to hit me up on kik
Old 10-15-2021, 07:28 AM   #2
DaDaTzz

Still looking! I'm sure the right person is there somewhere

Likes: edge, tease&denial, light bondage, anal, semi/hidden public, (light) humiliation, forced fem, control, censored, sissification, light cbt, nipple torture

limit: Full public, family, friends, illegal, scat

Toys: lovense hush and lush, gag, buttplugs, chastity cage, 8 inches suction cup dildo, Hitachi wand, cuffs, collar, blindfold mask, penis sleeve, prostate massager, double ended dildo

Advertisements
Kink Talk