Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 09-20-2021, 01:43 PM   #1
masterdong

Male 32/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place (live in)

32/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place (live in)

Hello all, I am a very serious individual looking for something serious.

I am looking for a female that is looking to be a live in sex slave. It would have to start online of course but if we work well together online i will pay to fly you here and have you be my full time lover/sex slave.

About me: I never really know what to say about myself but ill give it a go. Im 31, 6'2 kinda baby faced and work in banking. In normal life i like to hang out with friends, go swimming, and play guitar. As for kink life i love bondage, orgasm denial and of course having as much control over someone as possible(hence why im looking for a slave).

About you: age, race, hight, weight doesn't matter. All i care about is that you are indeed female, speak english, and preferably have toys for online play. Also i respect limits, but prefer you to have not many.

Well thats basically everything I think. Message me on kik @nbdarkkink and we can see if things work out

Advertisements
Kink Talk