Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 08-25-2021, 01:46 AM   #1
Bunnygirl

Default Role Playing

Hey kind of making this thread out of a bit of boredom, and one thing I always do to pass the time is to role play, sites like this getting me into more fetish based ones which have been a lot of fun and really exciting to read/picture.

If there is anyone that is open to rp send me a pm, would like to focus the rps around likes with some of the limits being gone 'aka I don't mind rping public scenes because the embarrassment and thought of them are exciting, just don't want to expose myself irl lol)

Into 'fighting' style where it is us trying to strip/preform different fetishes on each other like it is a gameshow or something, Anime/videogame/tv show based rps where we are either rping characters from those worlds or us placed in said world. I prefer a more sub/switch role in the rps, meaning I am ok with giving just as good as I got, or being "bullied" just don't like to rp where I am forced to be the full 'dom'

Again if anyone is interested shoot me a pm, if need be we can switch to a different platform due to message limits if it becomes an issue. Have a great day!

Limits: Scat, eating or drinking anything, direct exposure, clamps/clothespins, nipple torture, anything too dangerous/life threatening, Sexual acts with another person, and pictures/videos.

PM/FavDares

Open for RP

Opened to be bullied

If I cannot reply message me on fetlife Bunnygirl1
Bunnygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2021, 03:56 AM   #2
Bunnygirl

Still open for anyone and everyone looking to have some rp fun!

Limits: Scat, eating or drinking anything, direct exposure, clamps/clothespins, nipple torture, anything too dangerous/life threatening, Sexual acts with another person, and pictures/videos.

PM/FavDares

Open for RP

Opened to be bullied

If I cannot reply message me on fetlife Bunnygirl1
Bunnygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2021, 08:09 AM   #3
theexplorer

Default Interested

I am Interested
theexplorer is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk