Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

View Poll Results: What should I choose for a second phone number?
Local area code, random "normal-looking" number. 4 100.00%
Non-local area code, with "3662". 0 0%
Something else, please share your thoughts. 0 0%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-22-2021, 05:10 PM   #1
EmmaBlack3662

Default Phone Number Choice

So, I got an app on my phone called Sideline - there's a lot of apps like it, but I like this one - it gives you a second number for texting and calling and stuff.

I want to use it just for another means of communication for people in the lifestyle - maybe not so much on GD, just because everyone here typically uses Kik and such - but I'm also in other communities and I just want a phone number to use that's not my real number.

Anyway... anyway... I can choose the number I get (to an extent, I mean it depends what's available and stuff, but yeah). I'm kind of stuck with a choice...

Do I get...
A) A number with a local area code to me so it looks more "legit" to people I may meet locally (or meet online and know where I'm from, etc).
B) A number with my patent-pending "3662" (i.e. 555-555-3662) but it would not be a local area code. This would be nice for "branding" but it would also look less legit (non-local area code plus an obvious chosen number).

Not really sure why I'm over-thinking this lol but any opinions might help me lol.
EmmaBlack3662 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk