Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 08-20-2019, 07:19 AM   #61
dimples

Quote:
Originally Posted by wewhoare View Post
Some more questions from me.^^
Wishes of good vacation times too.

1. What about tourist industry worldwide would
you improve if were omnipotent? A world ruler?
2. What thing would you miss the most - if you
are on an uninhabitable island: with only "good
to last few days till a resque" emergency kit, a?
3. What is the most dangerous situation you've
ever been (maybe realizing just after), if okay?
4. If a demon suggested a deal: all your future
happiness's gone, but the world becomes quite
noticeably a better place, would you agree, m?
5. The same as 4 - but you never feel any bad
emotions (even of memories) no matter what?
6. Clarifying on an example: imagine a 'strong'
superintelligent AI is created... beyond genius
to human standards. It rules Earth - & with an
iron fist, where it deems it needed. Humans're
without elections - it's immortal and it decides
all the human administrators ... without rights
to decide future jobs, to be allowed activities -
that it doesn't consider suiting a person, etc...
But it figured humans well and its decisions're
actually beneficial. No poverty, safety is great
(not absolute) & almost everyone gets plenty
of opportunities in life - still... The number of
discontented is minimal in all human history;
there are respressed and discontented, cause
the AI isn't omnipotent/all-knowing still. So-o
is this a good thing? Good over Freedom? Or?
7. Would it be awkward to discover simply on
accident someone in the midst of a solo-dare?
8. Would you call dolphins sentient like some?
9. What's your personal definition for "slutty"?
10. Who is scarier, not from a functional POV,
you in anger or spiders? What if that ghost
answered "Boo. Can't we talk like adults?"

*sends a - virtual, alas - smile*
Thanks for another batch of intriguing and sometimes difficult questions, wewhoare

1. I get that tourism is important, needed and also creating jobs, but I dislike it when tourism starts to destroy the culture of a country or negatively affects the local residents. It's a shame how some cities turned out after tourism hit them hard. But it's tricky to balance out I guess and I have to less knowledge about all the specifics, so I'd rather shush instead of ruling with half-knowledge.

2. I would miss having friends and family around me in such a tricky / sad situation the most. Any situation is easier with familiar people around either supporting you or facing a similar fate.

3. I've been in a fairly dangerous situation in the very past which could have ended up with me being no longer on this planet, but it ended up well luckily for me. I won't discuss this in public though as it's a very private and intimate matter which would also expose my GD identity to real friends, so I'll pass on this one.

4. It's a freaking demon, they're demonic, why would I ever do business with them? No way I'd agree to anything as I wouldn't trust a word a demon says.

5. Same reply as (4) - I wouldn't get into devilish deals with devilish creatures.

6. Honestly, a good mixture of good and freedom. I don't think having either of those on their own works, but combining these two ways of leading a city seem like the perfect choice for me. If I really had to pick, I'd probably go for good, although it's a very hard choice and I never really made up my mind in detail about that.

7. Uhh, I guess this depends on what the solo-dare is? Some dares on GD are pretty tame, but I guess in most cases it would be really awkward discovering someone by accident in a middle of a dare.

8. I don't have a doctor in... delphinology? but as far as I can tell from seeing and reading about dolphins they do seem sentient, so I would say they are. After all there are also things like dolphin therapies and such.

9. A person which acts slutty. To also give an answer which doesn't seem like abusing a loophole, it's just anything unordinary or things which are seen as naughty/perverted in public. E.g. dressing skimpy, sleeping with random strangers, ... - but also simpler things, e.g. letting someone else control your orgasms. So it's a really wide range for me and not specifically pinned down to a single property.

10a. Unless I'm talking to an arachnophobic, probably me when I'm angry. It takes ages to get me there and I'm a really friendly and patient person, but if you annoy me over and over a trillion times I might turn out as your next nightmare.

10b. "Sure. Where did you buy that fancy white robe?" - by that point the ghost would no longer be spooky, so I'm fine with smalltalking about whatever ghosts like to talk about.
dimples is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to dimples for this post:
Old 08-22-2019, 02:01 PM   #62
wewhoare
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimples View Post

4. It's a freaking demon, they're demonic, why would I ever do business with them? No way I'd agree to anything as I wouldn't trust a word a demon says.

5. Same reply as (4) - I wouldn't get into devilish deals with devilish creatures.
And if that came from perfectly neutral entities?
Stopping by for sending good wishes mostly, I'll
ask more questions later, when I have time. ^^
The following user says Thank You to wewhoare for this post:
Old 08-23-2019, 07:14 PM   #63
dimples

Quote:
And if that came from perfectly neutral entities?
Stopping by for sending good wishes mostly, I'll
ask more questions later, when I have time. ^^
Closing down all the loopholes, I see Well in that case I probably still couldn't agree to (4), just as it's pretty harsh to basically give up your own life and live whoknowshowmany years in sadness / with all happiness gone.

Under the condition of (5), which is that I don't notice it myself / don't have any sad feelings/memories, I might be able to agree to it if it really makes a huge difference. But I'd have to know it does and not that many people end up sacrifing their happiness for a barely noticeable improvement.

Thank you for the good wishes and same goes to you! Heading back from vacation by today, so soonish more often active on GD again - hopefully, that is
Old 08-24-2019, 03:46 AM   #64
wewhoare
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Closing down all the loopholes, I see Well in that case I probably still couldn't agree to (4)...

Under the condition of (5), I might be able to agree to it...

Thank you for the good wishes and same goes to you! Heading back from vacation by today, so soonish more often active on GD again - hopefully, that is
Loopholes are fun, but answers are fun too.
I wish you a safe and smooth return trip.

Huh, the (5) is only slightly better than (4),
I imagine... just more subtle in evilness, a?

Well - as promised... meet more questions:
1. We have played with omnipotence about
the tourism fixes above: so let's play some
more. If you were omnipotent for 5 mins...
what would you do (you can't add time - in
five minutes you return to your usual self)?
Only five mins: to think on an answer here!
2. Re: the island question above - but what
I meant was limited to inanimate stuff. So?
3. Does fate exist? Karma (pop-definition)?
4. Is there any theory/'fact' you believed in
only to discover it's a myth? Not taking any
school learning/early childhood ignorance...
5. What (well-known) historical person you
like the most of all? Why did you choose it?
6. So, if you want to treat yourself to smth
tasty, will it be baked, chocolate - or what?
7. What is your favorite holiday - and why?
8. If someone discovered that he/she could
heal with a touch almost anything ... at the
cost of simply tiredness, in few minutes - &
yet chose not to use that power and keep it
secret (except for himself/herself & family -
if really needed)...what would you think, a?
9. The last night dream (you remember) is?
10. If you were obliged to invent and follow
one kinky rule for 1 month (& it would have
to make you feel subby), what would it be?

Sorry for that danger question,
that was pretty tactless of me.
:O ... Best wishes!
Old 09-01-2019, 11:45 AM   #65
dimples

Quote:
Loopholes are fun, but answers are fun too.
I wish you a safe and smooth return trip.

Huh, the (5) is only slightly better than (4),
I imagine... just more subtle in evilness, a?

Well - as promised... meet more questions:
1. We have played with omnipotence about
the tourism fixes above: so let's play some
more. If you were omnipotent for 5 mins...
what would you do (you can't add time - in
five minutes you return to your usual self)?
Only five mins: to think on an answer here!
2. Re: the island question above - but what
I meant was limited to inanimate stuff. So?
3. Does fate exist? Karma (pop-definition)?
4. Is there any theory/'fact' you believed in
only to discover it's a myth? Not taking any
school learning/early childhood ignorance...
5. What (well-known) historical person you
like the most of all? Why did you choose it?
6. So, if you want to treat yourself to smth
tasty, will it be baked, chocolate - or what?
7. What is your favorite holiday - and why?
8. If someone discovered that he/she could
heal with a touch almost anything ... at the
cost of simply tiredness, in few minutes - &
yet chose not to use that power and keep it
secret (except for himself/herself & family -
if really needed)...what would you think, a?
9. The last night dream (you remember) is?
10. If you were obliged to invent and follow
one kinky rule for 1 month (& it would have
to make you feel subby), what would it be?

Sorry for that danger question,
that was pretty tactless of me.
:O ... Best wishes!
No worries about the dangerous situation question, you couldn't know after all And thank you, I arrived safely back home and already caught up with most of the things I had to get done here... Here are my replies to another set of lovely questions I've been given by you:

1) Just giving me 5 minutes is a Scrooge-like offer, but I would improve the conditions/wages of employees in touristic places. Often locales are doing the cheaper/shittier jobs for a really bad wage, which sucks - so it would be fair if they'd be treated with more respect.

2) In that case I would probably pick a smartphone or anything (assuming the battery doesn't run out or can be recharged in some way... solar energy maybe? Add solar panels to the list ^-^) just for staying in touch with my loved ones and at least being able to somehow say goodbye or even organize help.

3) I do believe in karma and that it is worth to act in a good, friendly and honest way. Based on my life experiences, this kind of behavior has always been rewarded in some way -and- I think we all experienced that people doing something bad got their payback, which probably led to the well known saying "karma is a b*tch". =D

4) Mmmh, excluding school learning and early childhood ignorance (whaaat, santa isn't real?!) I don't think I ever got into such a situation myself, no. Never been much of a believer in any kind of myths or religions myself, but I respect others which are.

5) Tisk tisk all those favorite XYZ questions, I struggle with them I'd say either Albert Einstein (a little crazy and smart) or Mahatma Gandhi for his peaceful and impressive approach to India's independence.

6) I like many flavors of mood, no matter if it is sweet, spicy, a little sour or whatever ~ but in the end a small piece of chocolate always wins, I guess Too bad the especially tasty things are also the things which aren't healthy, meh!

7) Assuming you're not talking about a specific location, I usually prefer if my holidays are a mix of relaxing and adventure/discovery. E.g. I don't want to wander around an island for two weeks and keep moving every day, but I don't want to just tan on the beach for two weeks until I'm red like a tomato either. I like alternating between being lazy and doing things, e.g. discovering interesting places. If I could pick between organizing our own trip in a rental car with a friend vs picking a day trip of a tourism bureau however, I would always pick the DYI solution. Just not a big fan of running through places with dozens of other people just to take a few silly selfies.

8) I wouldn't blame that person honestly for three reasons: (a) if that person actually has these powers, it wouldn't be unlikely that others would want to research why and how, which could put that person into danger. (b) if any person on this world can be healed at any time, we would have an even bigger problem with overpopulation. (c) messing with nature like that does not seem like a wise idea to me and I assume it will somehow end badly.

9) I barely remember my dreams and when I wake up I usually forget everything in a matter of seconds, so I'm not really able to tell much about my dreams, I'm sorry!

10) Phew, not that easy to decide on a specific thing, but simple actions already work really well, so I wouldn't invent some super complicated task. Already simple things like some very discreet body writing or having to ask for ordinary things (e.g. may I pee) would already make me feel very subby. As I don't want to be like most politicians and talk around things, here's just one specific example: I have to masturbate at least three times a week, but have to ask a person I trust every time before I do so for permission.
The following 3 users say Thank You to dimples for this post:
Old 09-09-2019, 07:36 AM   #66
herpderp42
getDare Addict

Hey you

1. Imagine yourself in a quiet clear night looking at the immeasurable huge night sky with all it's stars. How does it maje you feel?
2. Imagine being told you were adopted (assuming you aren't ) Would that change anything for you?
3. How strong are your sneezes measured on the Richter (magnitude) scale?
4. What is worse in your eyes: being forgotten about slowly or being remenbered in a negative way?
5. Any sex toys you are interested in?
6. Have you ever been controlled and came (even if only by accident) without permission? If yes: how have you been punished; else: what would you consider a fair punishment?

P.S.: I am still creating the time-adorableness-graph for your profile picture. Until now it is a horizontal line.
Old 09-10-2019, 09:41 AM   #67
dimples

Quote:
Originally Posted by herpderp42 View Post
Hey you

1. Imagine yourself in a quiet clear night looking at the immeasurable huge night sky with all it's stars. How does it maje you feel?
2. Imagine being told you were adopted (assuming you aren't ) Would that change anything for you?
3. How strong are your sneezes measured on the Richter (magnitude) scale?
4. What is worse in your eyes: being forgotten about slowly or being remenbered in a negative way?
5. Any sex toys you are interested in?
6. Have you ever been controlled and came (even if only by accident) without permission? If yes: how have you been punished; else: what would you consider a fair punishment?

P.S.: I am still creating the time-adorableness-graph for your profile picture. Until now it is a horizontal line.
Thank you for your questions, creator of the time-adorableness-graph which I totally wanna see now just to know if it's a real thing

1. Honestly I think space in general is really fascinating - it's such a huge and vast area with so many things unknown to humans. Watching the huge night sky definitely gives a calm and relaxed feeling, but if you start to think about it, you realize what a small part of the whole puzzle you are. Not connected with any feelings, just... an observation.

2. I wasn't adopted - or well, that's what I assume too, but body characteristics and such look pretty familiar. If I however got to know that I've been indeed adopted, I would be intrigued to find out who my biological parents were, but I would never think about blaming my adoptive parents. The fact if they adopted me or not doesn't change their negative or positive actions they've taken and if someone shows tons of love for a child which isn't even biologically their own, that's very honorable.

3. Aside from a few collapsed houses in the neighborhood I couldn't spot any irregularities after sneezing, so I guess I'm a fairly soft sneezer? =D On a more serious note, my sneezes are usually more softer ones, if that's what you were interested in knowing.

4. Mmh, tricky and fairly interesting question. While I wouldn't want that people remember me in a negative way, it still somehow feels just a tad better than being forgotten about completely. My answer is based on the fact that if you still care about someone, you'll remember things, even if these people angered you. But if you're at a point where you just don't care at all about someone - that's when they'll forget about you, which seems worse to me.

5. A thing I've been often recommended / asked about was a wand massager thingy. They look very intriguing, but not yet sure if I'll buy such a toy. Might get some toy or such in the near future, but that's all undecided for now. Aside from that, I don't think that I have any specific toys I'm lacking... or do I?

6. I did screw up such controlled tease tasks in my very early beginnings, just as I basically had zero experience with holding back at all, but things got a little better as some people *cough* might know. While a punishment should be fair, my general idea is that it should definitely be a dislike of the subby. If the punishment is actually too enjoyable and it leads to "purposefully trying to get punishments" on the subby side it seems wrong to me. For the mistakes/screw-ups mentioned above, I either managed to slip through or got some softer punishments, e.g. "continue rubbing clit right after cumming" (which is uncomfy when being teased for a long time before, especially when I was newer) or like an easy anal task.
Old 09-11-2019, 11:55 PM   #68
LPV
getDare Saint

When/if you have a baby, what are the chances you will name the baby LPV? Why?

Triangle is also requiring lpv to do 25 DAILY edges during this denial time.

Last orgasm--October 18, 2023

About me: My likes, dislikes and limits

Sam, RIP!
LPV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 12:21 AM   #69
Vinny96

Last fantasy you had described in detail

Last dare completed decribed in detail

Likes: nude, poseing, masturebation, cumplay/control, pics, mild anal, mild public, outdoors, embarrassing questions

Dislikes: feces, piss, pain, long term, social suicide, i avoid face but depends on my mood really

Kik: vince610
PH account is: vinny610 (i have pics and vids there)
Amazon wish list: https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/1GJEO6RM0HLNM

Always looking for a mistress to tell to give me more tasks
Vinny96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2019, 08:40 AM   #70
wewhoare
Distinguished Member

Hello there again: and good wishes!
I brought you few other questions, ok?
Few, skittering past... since my cold is
still running. (

1. If you were to be abducted by aliens, but only had guarantees
it would end well eventually - and could refuse, would you; Why?
2. The last joke you remember that was more sad than funny is?
3. If you were to do a oneend timetravel, what time would it be?
4. What's the last film you liked seeing in a cinema with friends?
Why did you enjoy it? 5. Do you like watermelons? If yes, sorts?
6. If you became a vampire of an undead-&-cursed sort - would
you try to keep your old life, with friends and all, or just vanish?
Old 09-18-2019, 10:04 AM   #71
dimples

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPV View Post
When/if you have a baby, what are the chances you will name the baby LPV? Why?
Haha while you/LPV might be a forum legend, I definitely would not name my baby after you, I'm sorry This is for several reasons though which I gladly quickly elaborate, even though I know the question was not meant to be taken thaaaaat seriously.
  • I can imagine how horribly people would pronounce LPV, so I want to spare my kid from that.
  • The name probably would not even be allowed by the authorities, as there are certain guidelines and random abbreviations will not work.
  • While short and sweet as a forum nickname, it does not sound personal/emotional enough for a name somehow and more like something scientific.
Sooo... no LPV junior from me and no baby planned either!
Old 09-18-2019, 10:11 AM   #72
dimples

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny96 View Post
Last fantasy you had described in detail

Last dare completed decribed in detail
I always fantasize about fairly similar things, so I don't have much to add to an earlier question I answered once (or so I think), but my fantasies are basically being tied to bed by someone I trust and then just letting him go crazy on me. Tease me, edge me, torment me... however he pleases for as long as he pleases. It's a fairly slutty and humiliating thought, I know, but it is something that does turn me on a lot

My last dare was a mixture of my PM dares "pinch" and "pointy nipples", so it's pretty hard to get into much detail but it basically involved me making my nipples nicely hard and then pinching each of them 20 times, followed by some more gentle rubbing and massaging. This made them nicely hard and aroused me a bit too!
Old 09-18-2019, 10:30 AM   #73
dimples

Quote:
Hello there again: and good wishes!
I brought you few other questions, ok?
Few, skittering past... since my cold is
still running. (

1. If you were to be abducted by aliens, but only had guarantees
it would end well eventually - and could refuse, would you; Why?
2. The last joke you remember that was more sad than funny is?
3. If you were to do a oneend timetravel, what time would it be?
4. What's the last film you liked seeing in a cinema with friends?
Why did you enjoy it?
5. Do you like watermelons? If yes, sorts?
6. If you became a vampire of an undead-&-cursed sort - would
you try to keep your old life, with friends and all, or just vanish?
Hope your cold is going away soonish and thank you once more for yet another set of creative and fun questions to answer

1. While it might be thrilling to travel with them to another place, I would refuse if I did not know how things end up. Don't want to end up seeing an alien planet for a glimpse of second just to be put into vacuum afterwards.

2. Not entirely sure how you'd define "sad" and can't think of a specific example, but if you meant bad jokes then I can inform you that there are a few people where I regularly get to read bad puns.

3. I would time-travel into the far future, get a real time travel machine and freely travel around. Now if you don't grant me this sillyness for some specific reason, I would not want to time-travel at all, as you'd probably always feel like an outsider for two reasons: (a) you were not in said timeline before, so you're a stranger and (b) you're leaving everything behind that you know, so... naah, I'll pass!

4. The last movie I saw in the cinemas wa "Once Upon a Time... in Hollywood", a friend of mine wanted to watch it and I ended up really liking it too, as I thought it was fairly gripping. Won't go into any further details though, as I do not want to spoil anyone.

5. I really like any sort of watermelons, especially in the summer. While they don't get rid of hunger obviously, they are nicely refreshing and I like their taste.

6. I would do my best to try to keep my old life, obviously making sure I would not put my burden on to any other friend. In fact, I think if I informed people like my best friend about such a situation, we'd probably find a way to arrange staying in contact without me biting her neck - maybe a garlic necklace? ^^
The following 2 users say Thank You to dimples for this post:
Old 09-20-2019, 04:13 AM   #74
wewhoare
Distinguished Member

Not over yet, but thanks. Wish you good days in turn.

Some comments on the previous set, ok?
1. You'd know things'd end up well. But I
can see why the reluctance even then. In
your answer there is no thrill, "aliens and
aliens, nothing overly special", hah. Cool.
2. Nope - like it is still kind of funny, but
thinking seriously, it describes smth sad.
3. Hah, such an optimism on the future!
4. Oh, I heard of it: and I didn't want to
watch it. Maybe now: I'll see for myself.
^^
6. A, so: trying to balance care for your
friends and selfishness. That would give
them an ethical burden, if they knew ...

& - few more questions now, if you're ok?
1. Less serious on aliens: have you heard
of the area 51 raid flashmob? Fun or silly?
2. Do you think anything of...caricatures?
3. If you could try once being a secondary
role actress in a movie, then what genre?
4. What food you dislike - and will refuse?
5. If you were suggested many billions of
euro for free: ridiculously many, but you
couldn't gift at all to anyone, would you?
6. The last thing you sang in a shower...?
Which sounds very cute - this your habit.
7. Did your musical wanderings lead you
into listening to any folk music - & what?
8. You are multi-orgasmic. Would you be
willing to turn a nymphomaniac, if could?
9. If you had control over...your & others
nightdreams, would you use for naughty?
10. If a genie told you to choose between
being more daring: and events leading to
exploring your fantasies irl better - but in
return you'd never feel shy about sex - or
never getting rid of feeling slutty/shy in a
small way even at small things, then what
would you choose?

Best wishes!
Old 09-22-2019, 06:52 AM   #75
herpderp42
getDare Addict

Quote:
2. Not entirely sure how you'd define "sad" and can't think of a specific example, but if you meant bad jokes then I can inform you that there are a few people where I regularly get to read bad puns.
Obviously not a question but something I needed to point out: Puns are similar to Schrödinger's cat, they are both good and bad at the same time, you can't distinguish those properties!

1. Do you enjoy dressing yourself for carnival (or halloween)?

2. Is there something small and kinda stupid about you, your character or something you have done which you feel somehow proud of? If so willing to share here?

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ama, ex-lurker, newbie