Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-11-2018, 10:45 AM   #1
Simi

Default 2000 ways to degrade (A piggy's celebration)

Hello all, as I was approaching the 2000th post I was thinking of what to do for a celebration thread and I decided to see how many ways you can think of to degrade a little piggy

You can choose to do this by either giving me nicely degrading tasks (bare in mind limits and the fact I live with family, if you are unsure ask) or by verbally degrading (you can do both and keep posting as much as you want) or by indulging in the use of my keywords.

I will report back with any of the tasks and if I deem it appropriate/possible there may be a few photos added on my profile from them I will also report back on any well written degrading comments and let you know just how squirmy you made this piggy If you manage to excite my piggy side and suitably degrade her she will spend 5 minutes edging to your comment for you. Remember she is a practiced humiliation slut so put some thought into degrading her.

You also have the option of assigning me keywords, you can do this in addition to the other options, with keywords as they will be repeated so often I won't do full reports on them individually, I will keep a tally in the thread and report back what I managed to complete each time. Please consider these keywords as inspiration if you are struggling on coming up with things to humiliate my inner pig. Consider me your willing guinea piggy for degredation.

You only have 4 weeks to use the keywords but you can keep tasking piggy and degrading her after it.

For keywords each person is allowed a maximum of 2 per day, 4 if you are a friend of mine.. For them to count post them in CAPITAL LETTERS AND BOLD

Keywords:
HORNY PIGGY: Piggy will listen to the current masturabation loop for her bearer of shame training (from vive hypnosis)
DEEPLY PIGGY: Piggy will listen to 1 loop of vive's Piggy Fractionation to drive her deeper into her piggy mind
JUST A THING: piggy will listen to a loop of Vive’s Thing Fractionation, it will put her in a very submissive and objectified mindset
NAKED NINJA: Type this and piggy will practice her next Karate competition kata 3 times for you in the nude
PLUGGED PIGGY: This will add 15 minutes to piggy being filled by her large piggy tail
DIRTY PIGGY: Piggy will pour her next load of piss over her
THIRSTY PIG: Piggy will have 2 glasses of water before her next piss which she will happily guzzle up for you
MARKED: followed by a word or sentence and piggy will write it on herself in permanent marker (I will only write on places that wont be seen at work/by family)
PIGSTY: Piggy will spend 15 minutes crawling around her room, cleaning it and oinking for you
USELESS: If piggy is given this she will spend 5 minutes kneeling in corner time, thinking about how useless a piggy she is
FUCKPIG: everytime piggy is called this she will spend 15 minutes fucking her biggest toy that she can take anally

Lets make my subby piggy side squirm
-oinks and squeals in anticipation-

PS anyone who doesn't want to degrade and just share the love of piggies feel free to share piggy photos and artwork! Pigs rule!

Come join our free Getdare Minecraft Server!
More players are always welcome!

Want to be interrogated?
Assorted questionnaire links!

Fancy a pounding from a piggy?
Check out my anal stretching dice dare!

Training Threads:

Fantasised about being hypnotised and trained?
Visit the Hypnosis Training Advice thread!

Become a piss slut at the
Piss drinking Academy

About me, and likes/limits
My bdsm test
Torment a Piggy (Pm Dares)
Simi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 10:49 AM   #2
Locked Puppy
getDare Devil

Let me be the first to congratulate you on your 2000th post Mistress!

Now what to choose for you to do .. something productive maybe .. like PIGSTY, or something you enjoy.. like DIRTY PIGGY? Or maybe even something you dread .. like USELESS?

Decisions, decisions, I think I will go with FUCKPIG

Love you Mistress!!

likes - limits - toys -- pm dares

Randomly Locked in Chastity
(locked or not: no orgasms for this pup)

kik: LockedPuppy
Locked Puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 10:53 AM   #3
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

^ Me when seeing this thread is up. :3

I'm not in the mood for degrading piggies, but I'll happily have one MARKED: "Filthy fuckpig". Oh, and PIGSTY, because your room needs the attention.

And congratulations on the 2000th post. <3

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 10:56 AM   #4
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

Congrats on 2000 posts!

PLUGGED PIGGY and NAKED NINJA sound fun

I'm not good with degradation, so I'll just post some pics

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3

Last edited by Matt:; 10-11-2018 at 11:13 AM.
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 11:15 AM   #5
Simi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locked Puppy View Post
Let me be the first to congratulate you on your 2000th post Mistress!

Now what to choose for you to do .. something productive maybe .. like PIGSTY, or something you enjoy.. like DIRTY PIGGY? Or maybe even something you dread .. like USELESS?

Decisions, decisions, I think I will go with FUCKPIG

Love you Mistress!!
Thank you pup that being the first post made me grin as well as making my inner piggy excited to be a dirty piggy tonight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenLicks View Post

^ Me when seeing this thread is up. :3

I'm not in the mood for degrading piggies, but I'll happily have one MARKED: "Filthy fuckpig". Oh, and PIGSTY, because your room needs the attention.

And congratulations on the 2000th post. <3
The rumours of my pigsty have spread!
I will do both of these tonight and i will do the pigsty time back to back and save the fuckpig time til pggy has been a good girl and tidied up a bit

Matt:
Thank you for the piggies! very cute -oinks happily and nuzzles into Matt-

Want to be interrogated?

Training Threads:

Piss drinking Academy

My bdsm test
Old 10-11-2018, 11:19 AM   #6
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

I dont know why I bother. If it was up,to me, youd be naked and covered with Piss 24/7. Your usefulness in showing others the sad, pathetic desperation of this particular chubby animal. You will be a DIRTY PIGGY. Then sit as long as possible. The only part of you,you can touch is your feet. Play with your feet in a puddle of your Piss. Can you suck your toes, or are you uselessly that too. Cold Piss and your toes to play with. Oink, oink, chubby. That would be funny to see. You rolling in cold Piss trying to play with your,piggies. Come on, chubby., play this little piggy in your Piss.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 12:23 PM   #7
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Be a DIRTY PIGGY and a FUCKPIG please! Preferably both at the same time while in the nude in front of a mirror while oinking the entire time!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 12:27 PM   #8
kanger
getDare Sweetheart

Finally! I was looking forward to this thread.
Congradulations!!!! <3

Now for the keywords: Let's start it off with doing JUST A THING, then do MARKED "I love getDare" on your chest. After writing that let's do PLUGGED PIGGY while being PIGSTY!

And to finish off let's try this dare:
I want you to get a pretty sizable cup and your favourite panties. Now you are going to pee yourself with those panties on and trying to collect piss in the cup. After you are done shamelessly peeing yourself put those piss soaked panties on your head and empty the cup on yourself. Stay with panties over your head for at least 15 minutes. Then air dry them somewhere(or you can wear them till dry) and wear them whenever possible(I don't know if it's possible for you) making sure to repeat the above every 2-3 days. Do this for a week or more (around 3 times). Those panties should be nice and smelly by then
(Most of credit goes to "Jennifer in Control")
For more about my Likes/Dislikes/Limits go to here
Toys:4 cm buttplug, 7.5 cm buttplug(can't get it in ), 18 cm dildo, metal handcuffs, clothespins, candles, cock-rings
183/100 Weight of Torture

Last edited by kanger; 10-11-2018 at 10:19 PM.
kanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 01:07 PM   #9
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

Congrats, Simi! Always happy to help out a martial artist, so Naked Ninja and pigsty from me. I hope you have many more thousands of posts to enjoy.

'A man’s character is most evident by how he treats those who are not in a position either to retaliate or reciprocate.'

-Paul Eldridge
StrawDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 01:08 PM   #10
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 07:53 PM   #11
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Be a HORNY PIGGY and a THIRSTY PIG please!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 09:53 PM   #12
kanger
getDare Sweetheart

Well for this Friday morning I'm gonna start by adding DEEPLY PIGGY, piggies have tails no? So, you should be PLUGGED PIGGY and do MARKED, writing "Useless PIG" on your belly. Finish off by being USELESS in the corner.
For more about my Likes/Dislikes/Limits go to here
Toys:4 cm buttplug, 7.5 cm buttplug(can't get it in ), 18 cm dildo, metal handcuffs, clothespins, candles, cock-rings
183/100 Weight of Torture

Last edited by kanger; 10-11-2018 at 10:23 PM.
kanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 02:59 AM   #13
Simi

Remember i did request you post any keywords in CAPITAL LETTERS AND BOLD for them to count. If you are one of my friends you may post up to 4 daily. If it is not capital or bold pig may well miss the instruction when she does her tally
Keyword count so far
HORNY PIGGY: 1 Assigned/ 0 done so far (yay thank you Jaro, will do this after piggy has been a good girl in her pigsty)
DEEPLY PIGGY 1 Assigned/ 0 done so far Pig will do it as she starts to do her pigsty time
JUST A THING: 1 Assigned, 1 Completed. Piggy did it before he training file for Vive last night.
NAKED NINJA: 1 Assigned, 1 Completed. Piggy was dripping with piss from her first dirty piggy while she did it.
PLUGGED PIGGY: 3 Assigned, 0 Completed. Piggy will try to take her tail for her pigsty time, it's a very large plug for pig to take so she may have to save it til after a fuck pig session
DIRTY PIGGY: 2 Assigned, 1 Completed. Piggy did it with this mornings piss(I started to do Kangers taks of getting a pair of very filthy panties) piggy is smelling already.
THIRSTY PIG: 1 Assigned, 0 Completed. Piggy will do this later on this evening so piggy has slightly more diluted piss before starting to try it.
MARKED: 3 Assigned, 3 Completed. Piggy is sat here with the 3 assigned pharases so far on her, I love GetDare on my chest, filthy fuckpig and useless pig on my belly plenty more space for more.
PIGSTY: 3 Assigned, 0 Completed. Piggy will begin doing these straight after her post. Thank you for helping piggy with her nasty pigsty
USELESS: 2 Assigned, 1 Completed. Piggy did one of these last night, piggy felt dirty knowing what she offered herself for and couldnt help her thoughts coming back to it each time. Thank you for helping piggy know her place.
FUCKPIG: 2 Assigned, 0 Completed. Pig needs to stretch her dirty arse more for you. Pig uses one of two dildoswhen playing and at the moment cant take her biggest one. Piggy will spend some time stretching to make herself able to feel properly filled for you. (if people want I may be able to post a photo of pigs didlos and plug so you can see what piggy will be using for your pleasure.)

Thank you everyone so far for your tasks for piggy. Looking forward to receiving many more of them in future and letting everyone use this piggy thoroughly!

Want to be interrogated?

Training Threads:

Piss drinking Academy

My bdsm test
The following user says Thank You to Simi for this post:
Old 10-12-2018, 07:36 AM   #14
Locked Puppy
getDare Devil

I wonder what your PIGSTY looks like by now

Don't float too high just because you're so cool!

likes - limits - toys -- pm dares

Randomly Locked in Chastity
(locked or not: no orgasms for this pup)

kik: LockedPuppy
Locked Puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 10:04 AM   #15
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Should post here for the fun of it XD

DEEPLY PIGGY
JUST A THING

Puppy knows you like hypno XD. Have fun

Likes: Denial / Spanking / Petplay / body writing / Sensory Deprivation / Crossdressing / Hidden public / Hypnosis
Neutral: Diapers / Messy / Cornertime / Bladder control / Pee / pictures
Curious: Humiliation / Self-bondage / hidden public outing
Dislikes: Linewriting
Limits: Permanent / Family / Face / Video/Cam / Illegal
For more: Likes / toys

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

KIK: Pariahterror

Pariahterror is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Pariahterror for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk