Old 10-11-2018, 01:44 AM   #1
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

Shield Revolution!

Welcome to the kingdom of getDare, don't mind the torches and pitchforks, they're just for show.

RULES
  • Anyone that joins the thread will be a peasant.
  • There is one Ruler, and they will decide the rules the peasants of the thread must follow.
  • When I announce a new Ruler, I will also announce a partially concealed task. If the peasants collectively complete the task, a revolution will occur, and the current ruler will be overthrown. You will always know what the task is, but never exactly how much you need to do.
  • The person that completes the task is the new ruler, and may make their own set of rules. Alternatively, they may choose someone else that helped in the revolution to be the new ruler.
  • A Ruler may, but does not have to, assign punishments to any individual that has attempted to revolt.

SO I'M THE RULER, WHAT NOW?
Whatever you want! Keep in mind:
  • You may only have 3 rules in place at any one time.
  • No rule may prevent a revolution. A rule may make a revolution harder, but not impossible. Eg. if the revolution requires spanking, you may require all spanks to be done naked, but you may not ban spanks altogether.
  • No ruler may rule for more than a week. If you have not been overthrown by that time, your term will expire and a new ruler will be chosen at random.
  • Everyone is eyeing your throne. Be a gentle ruler, and hope the peasants like you too much to revolt, or try to crush the coming revolution by force.
  • If a peasant does not follow your rules, you may throw them in the Dungeons.

THE DUNGEONS
So you've got a mad ruler that wants everyone to run around naked, flapping their arms like a chicken? If you cannot follow one of a Ruler's rules, you may have yourself thrown in the dungeons. When in the dungeons, you do not have to follow any rules, but you also may not help with a revolution. You are essentially on a break from the thread. If too many people are in the dungeons at once, the ruler's kingdom will collapse and a new ruler will be chosen randomly.

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies

Last edited by KittenLicks; 10-14-2018 at 02:20 AM.
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to KittenLicks for this post:
Old 10-11-2018, 01:45 AM   #2
KittenLicks

So to start us off:

Take a knee for your first Ruler: KittenLicks!

Revolution: Collectively complete ? edges.

By royal decree:
  1. All peasants will refer to me as Countess Kitten in this thread.
  2. No peasants may have an orgasm, while I rule.
  3. Anyone that posts a kitten image in this thread will be promoted to Commoner, and allotted one orgasm a day.
So, like I was saying. The torches and pitchforks are just for show. Keep your grubby peasant hands off of them. c:

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies

Last edited by KittenLicks; 10-11-2018 at 04:19 AM.
Old 10-11-2018, 03:42 AM   #3
cbtmenow

countess kitten
I am but an insignificant peasant serving in your kingdom. I am unworthy to even clean your feet (with my tongue) .I am a loyal subject and only wish to serve. I envy the power and control you have over an entire kingdom and only wish i could have that power. I will spend every spare minute edging hoping that some day i will have a kingdom of my own.
cbtmenow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 03:51 AM   #4
KittenLicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbtmenow View Post
countess kitten
I am but an insignificant peasant serving in your kingdom. I am unworthy to even clean your feet (with my tongue) .I am a loyal subject and only wish to serve. I envy the power and control you have over an entire kingdom and only wish i could have that power. I will spend every spare minute edging hoping that some day i will have a kingdom of my own.
Oh, how nic- waiiiit, edges are the revolution task.

This is by far the most submissive revolutionary I have ever seen. If you do end up edging, make sure you say how much you did in thread!

PM Dares
~ Fieldofbunnies
Old 10-11-2018, 04:01 AM   #5
FrenziedHazel

Countess Kitten,

I don't think I can actually orgasm, but I like the idea of the title "First Commoner"

Since edging is a limit I can't rebel, so I'll just sit here and enjoy your harmless rule until your inevitable overthrow. :-)
FrenziedHazel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 04:07 AM   #6
KittenLicks

Welcome, Commoner Hazel! Commoners that can't overthrow me are the best kind. :3 My reign shall be infinite! Mwahahaha~

PM Dares
~ Fieldofbunnies
Old 10-11-2018, 04:22 AM   #7
FrenziedHazel

Stop

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenLicks View Post
Welcome, Commoner Hazel! Commoners that can't overthrow me are the best kind. :3 My reign shall be infinite! Mwahahaha~
Well, yes, however as a Kingdom of getDare constitutional brat-lawyer I have to point out that you can only assign punishments to people who have attempted to revolt. I'm legally untouchable.

I'd like to publicly announce my support for cbtmenow and the rest of the masturbator's guild.

Down with kitty tyranny!
Old 10-11-2018, 04:22 AM   #8
Jesse153087

Yes maam, ms countess kitten. I'm going to like this😌...
Have Skype too live:jessenames153087 . send yours and I'll add if u are legit and all. Ot send direct messages. My Likes: exposure, light humiliation, online m slut,dice dares, joi, CEi, bondage, new to, but liking toy play, anal play and curious about exploring more. Wanna try gaping.

Dislikes: obvious bruises I cant cover, written tasks, corporal

Limits: ageplay, bloodplay, sissy play, CDing, animal play, needle,
Jesse153087 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 04:23 AM   #9
joe89
Distinguished Member

Countess Kitten,
i hope i understood everything right. As i cant cum right now, edging will be difficult, but i will do my best , how often you want an Update on the Edges, countess? And acutally i gladly help overthrowing you, but for now most likely want to follow orders

Likes: Edging, Orgasm Controll, Bets, Games, ruined orgasms, Female celeb tasks

Dislikes: "hard" Pain, CBT, light pain

Limits:Family, Anal, Public, Messy, pee/scat, humping, forced joining threads, crossdressíng, pics, bondage, cornertime, commando

PM-Dares

Last edited by joe89; 10-11-2018 at 04:26 AM.
joe89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 04:47 AM   #10
KittenLicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse153087 View Post
Yes maam, ms countess kitten. I'm going to like this...
Yes! Just don't think, talk, or participate in any revolutions, and you'll have a great time here. :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe89 View Post
Countess Kitten,
i hope i understood everything right. As i cant cum right now, edging will be difficult, but i will do my best , how often you want an Update on the Edges, countess? And acutally i gladly help overthrowing you, but for now most likely want to follow orders (:
Edging is the revolution task, so anyone edging is directly working to overthrow me.

If you still want to, feel free to just post in here whenever you've done a few, and I'll tell you whether you've reached enough to overthrow me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenziedHazel View Post
Well, yes, however as a Kingdom of getDare constitutional brat-lawyer I have to point out that you can only assign punishments to people who have attempted to revolt. I'm legally untouchable.

I'd like to publicly announce my support for cbtmenow and the rest of the masturbator's guild.

Down with kitty tyranny!
I haven't even done anything tyrannical (yet)! Besides, if I get overthrown, you'll lose your title, unless the next ruler lets you keep it. You don't want to be back as a lowly peasant, right? Support me!

PM Dares
~ Fieldofbunnies
Old 10-11-2018, 04:50 AM   #11
joe89
Distinguished Member

So doing edges can lead to punishment of you, countess Kitten?

Limits:Family, Anal, Public, Messy, pee/scat, humping, forced joining threads, crossdressíng, pics, bondage, cornertime, commando

PM-Dares
Old 10-11-2018, 04:53 AM   #12
KittenLicks

Quote:
If enough edges are done, I'll be overthrown to make way for a new Ruler. But yes, if you edge, I'm gonna punish you. No revolutions from my peasants!

PM Dares
~ Fieldofbunnies
Old 10-11-2018, 04:56 AM   #13
joe89
Distinguished Member

Thats evil, anyway now iam in here and have to do my duties, as the thread would be in some kind pointless, if we let you reign undisturbed

I did my first 10 Edges. I hope i will not regret joining. Go easy on us, countess Kitten.

PM-Dares

Last edited by joe89; 10-11-2018 at 05:03 AM.
Old 10-11-2018, 05:03 AM   #14
FrenziedHazel

Quote:
Maybe you should do a load, and then post the number. Countess Kitten might retaliate, but the next person knows to try a higher number.

Our freedom is at stake!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenLicks View Post
I haven't even done anything tyrannical (yet)! Besides, if I get overthrown, you'll lose your title, unless the next ruler lets you keep it. You don't want to be back as a lowly peasant, right? Support me!
My case to the supreme court shall state that my promotion to Commoner did not include any proviso for demotion upon overthrow. The constitution does not include language revoking the effects of rules upon cessation of sovreignity, and thus the plaintiff's title should persist indefinitely, notwithstanding future rules or punishments.

- Commoner "For Life" Hazel
Old 10-11-2018, 05:19 AM   #15
KittenLicks

The peasants are revolting, Countess!
Oh gosh, they are, aren't they?

Revolution progress: Collectively complete ? edges. (10 so far)
Quote:
Thats evil, anyway now iam in here and have to do my duties, as the thread would be in some kind pointless, if we let you reign undisturbed

I did my first 10 Edges. I hope i will not regret joining. Go easy on us, countess Kitten.
As punishment for your revolutionary behaviour, I sentence you to 30 swats to your balls with a ruler, to be done before any more edges. Take that~

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenziedHazel View Post
Maybe you should do a load, and then post the number. Countess Kitten might retaliate, but the next person knows to try a higher number.

Our freedom is at stake!

My case to the supreme court shall state that my promotion to Commoner did not include any proviso for demotion upon overthrow. The constitution does not include language revoking the effects of rules upon cessation of sovreignity, and thus the plaintiff's title should persist indefinitely, notwithstanding future rules or punishments.

- Commoner "For Life" Hazel
That's quite a case, but I see a small flaw in it: This isn't a democracy.

Hear ye! Hear ye! By royal decree, the following rules have been changed:

3. Anyone that posts a kitten image in this thread will be promoted to Commoner, and allotted one orgasm a day. This title does not persist between rulers.

And incidentally, the edges are collective. So if the number is 11, only 1 more needs to be done by anyone now for a successful revolution.

PM Dares
~ Fieldofbunnies

Advertisements
Kink Talk