Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2008, 03:54 PM   #16
waspees

thanks, glad that people are enoying it, i have a few more sections to add still so look out for next bit
Old 02-11-2008, 04:22 PM   #17
waspees

Humiliated, tied up, naked apart from a tight G string and his face soaked in piss. Alex did not know what to do. Beth had gone to shower again and he was alone. His cock was painful it was throbbing so much.

In a few moments she walked back in the room carrying two glasses of beer but without the towel this time. He groaned out loud, seeing her naked in front of him her tits firm and her pussy smooth. "You deserve a little treat for being a good boy". She walked over to the bed and removed the rope from around his neck and undid his cuffs. He knew he still couldnt escape as his legs were still restrained. His hands went straight to his aching cock, desperate to feel it errupt with all the cum that had been building up in his aching balls. Beth put the glasses down and slapped him hard across the face. "Dont touch that cock boy" He yelled in pain and shock. He could see the precum had flowed all down his cock and was in his pubes. "Now you be a good boy Alex and I may help you out with that later" "Yes Beth" he said meekly. She gave him a glass and sat down on the chair next to the bed. "Now tell me Alex, how a good looking guy like you has ended up tied up in here" "And I want to know everything you have done with a girl, are you a virgin? Have you licked out anyone other than me? What are your fantasies?" Alex thought for a moment then told his story..................

"Very interesting" "Perhaps if you are really good some of those may come true" Alex didnt know what to think, he was starting to feel a little drunk, Beth must have slipped something else into the drink. Beth stood up for a moment and gave a little a squeeze of his cock which sent him wild. "Not yet boy" She grabbed his hands and tied them to the bed posts, and then removed his G String, rather cruelly squeezing his balls hard making Alex scream out. "Now I am going to have some fun with you slave"

She sat on his chest, and again started to tickle his pits, it was torture and he could do nothing about it. Her light touch in his pits made him feel like a little boy again. He couldnt stop laughing and crying. He was also aware that he was a little drousy with the alcohol and he really needed to piss badly. He hadnt gone for hours and now the piss he had drunk of Beth’s, the alcohol and with Beth sat on his chest and stomach was making his bladder feel like it was going to explode. "I need to piss badly Beth" "No, not yet boy" He felt like he was about to cry, and when Beth tickled his ribs he couldnt help himself a stream of piss started. Beth got off immediately, Alex' piss down her back, he couldnt stop though and now he was pissing all over himself, all over his chest and stomach. Beth again slapped him hard then forced his face up and roughly grabbed his nose making his mouth open. "No more mess on the bed bitch" And grabbed his cock aiming the stream at his open mouth. Twice now in less than an hour Alex was drinking piss but this time his own. The stream slowed down and has his cock softened more the last few dribbles again went on his stomach. Naked ashamed and soaked Alex just lay there in a daze...........................

Alex realized he must have fallen asleep, it was light when he woke up, he tried to get his bearings and graoned when the memories came flooding back. He tried to get up then realized he was still tied up. "Good morning bitch boy" Beth smiled as she walked in the room. She stood there witha camera taking photos of him on the bed. "Future ammuntion if we ever need it bitch" "I need the toilet Beth" "What, with the amount you pissed out earlier?" "No, I need a shit" "We cant allow that Alex and I cant untie you until the girls get back". "Dont go anywhere" She laughed and walked out of the room

A moment later she came back in, holding a banana. "No Beth please" Alex begged he knew what she was going to do with it. Again she laughed and walked closer. Alex tried to break free but he knew it was helpless. "Now lick it bitch, pretend it is a cock in your mouth and suck it well" He had no choice, and sucked on the banana, strangely his cock started to rise again not for wanting a cock in his mouth but the thought of how it must feel for a girl to do this. "Get it nice and wet bitch" He did as he was told. After a couple of minutes she forced it further in his throat making him gag. "Now you know how we feel boy" She laughed again.

She took it out of his mouth which was a relief but then remembered what the banana was for in the first place. "Please dont Beth" Alex cried out as Beth undid his feet, "Lift your legs boy" "No please dont" he was crying now. She grabbed his nipples hard and squeezed until Alex thought they were bleeding. The pain was unbearable. "Now when I say do something you do it straight away bitch" Yelling in his face, then spitting on him. He felt so humiliated and in pain, his nipples throbbing. "Lift your legs NOW" and without hesitation he did just that.........
Old 02-12-2008, 04:06 PM   #18
daremenow
getDare Succubus

this is an amazing story
Old 02-12-2008, 10:04 PM   #19
Pikachu
Distinguished Member

its brillent please continue.....

keep it up
Old 02-21-2008, 05:05 PM   #20
waspees

as i said in an earlier post, i wrote this story a few years ago, and when i made last post i realised that i had abruptly stopped, i shall try to write more of it but at the moment im finding it hard to get back into
Old 02-22-2008, 07:52 AM   #21
RocksOff

But that's like saying sex isn't good anymore! Do it for your loyal fans!
Old 02-22-2008, 08:03 AM   #22
waspees

lol ill see what i can do, altho maybe it should just end with a cliff hanger, leave u wondering what happens next...............lol
Old 03-13-2008, 01:31 PM   #23
admireu4ever

One Word
Amazing
Old 03-13-2008, 06:02 PM   #24
Psychoclaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocksOff View Post
But that's like saying sex isn't good anymore! Do it for your loyal fans!
Eh, sex isn't that sexy.
Old 04-03-2008, 02:09 PM   #25
King_TeHa1
Baby Member

Unhappy

i am loving this story and was wondering if you could continue
Old 04-03-2008, 02:22 PM   #26
Lollipop

This is great! keep writing, pleeease

Last edited by Lollipop; 04-03-2008 at 02:26 PM.
Old 04-26-2008, 06:26 AM   #27
jakc333

may i suggest writing a prequel to tell us how he became her slave in the first place. i never looked in the adult section but this is quite good

i am not saying you're a ducebag, I am saying you are a bag of duce.
Old 04-27-2008, 04:17 AM   #28
waspees

unfortunately i seem to be having complete writers block with this one, i cant think of anything new at the moment, its nice to know how many people have enjoyed the post tho. feel free to suggest ideas and ill keep tryin to write it

Advertisements
Kink Talk