Old 05-28-2020, 06:58 AM   #16
risks

sorry for leaving you guys on such a cliff hanger but time to finally found out what will happen to Lexi.

Chapter 9

“We are about to have drinks if you wana join us” Jess asked super casually. Lexi realised that the bed was obstructing the amazing view and Jess had no idea. One or two steps forward and it was game over and Jess would see everything. Jess took 1 step forward, no reaction. Lexi quickly responded “errm no no ermmm just busy with a game at the moment ermm maybe later okay”. Jess looked confused as she spun on the spot and as she walked away she “said good luck with your game it must be very intense” and she closed the door. Lexi quickly clicked the mute switch on her mic and pushed her chair out away from the desk “Door lock now” Lexi ordered Daniel. Daniel scurried towards the door and locked it. Lexi turned to look at her screen her team had already won the game and the word victory was on the screen. “Erm guys i have to go byeeee” she disconnected the discord call jumped out of her chair pushed Daniel onto the bed and straddled his face. Lexi didn’t say anything she didn’t need to Daniel already knew what she wanted. He began licking her and she let out a breathy moan and started pulling on Daniels hair pulling him in even closer as he licked faster and faster. She didn’t know if it was the adrenaline of almost being caught but she felt a feeling all across her body that was like electricity it was amazing she had never left like that before. Like a bomb she reached orgasm and the feeling of pleasure exploded throughout her body she fell back screaming good thing her flatmates were blaring music in the kitchen or they would've thought she was being murdered. She rolled to the side to get off Daniels legs she could barely move her legs were jelly and she was still orgasming she had never experienced anything like this before. Daniel wiped his face clean with his hand and went over to her “are you okay” he asked.
“yeah -yeah just need to” she breathed in “get my breath back hahaha” Lexi laughed for a second with some heathy breaths.”FUCKING christ that was close” she still couldn’t get over what had just happened. “Yeah maybe let's lock the door next time” laughed Daniel.
“Good idea” replied Lexi. She pulled off her top and bra and through them across the room she crawled up the bed and got under the duvet. “Do you want to stay the night” asked Lexi “sure” replied Daniel.
“Ok can you turn off my pc for me sweetie” she asked pointing to her pc on the other side of the room. As Daniel started to walk to the pc she grabbed the string on his bikini making the bottoms fall to the ground and his dick springing free. “Sorryyyyy” she laughed he continued to walk to the pc turned it off and then walked back to the bed took off the ears and bikini top and put them on the floor. He then switched the light off and got into bed. Lexi cuddled up to him gave him a kiss on his neck and almost instantly fell asleep.

likes: light public, hidden public, light bondage, nudity and masturbation, petplay, light nipple pain, orgasm control, anal, pictures, humiliation
dislikes: wedgies, spanking
Limits: heavy public, messy, anything toilet based and extreme pain

anything else ask me

MY PM DARES
risks is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to risks for this post:
Old 05-29-2020, 07:35 AM   #17
risks

hope you guys enjoyed chapter 9. Here is chapter a little pace change have fun

Chapter 10

It was a Friday night. Lexi was bored she had just finished binge watching a series on Netflix and now she was scrolling through all the shows and nothing was grabbing her eye. Lexi picked up her phone it was 2:30am she let out a sigh. She was thirsty and hungry for a snack, she got out of bed and the cold air hit her naked body and made her nipples perk up. Lexi picked up some short booty shorts and a short crop top that was lying on the floor. Lexi walked into the kitchen. It was surprisingly warm for November someone must've left the heating on. Lexi got a glass out of her cupboard and made herself a drink she put a few biscuits in a bowl and was about to leave the kitchen when she heard a commotion coming down the hallway. Jess was stomping down the hallway in a not very straight line. “Eyyyyy Lexiiiiii” slurred Jess.
“Have a good night?” said Lexi jokingly.
“Fucking brilliant night” replied Jess falling onto the sofa.
“Looks like it” replied Lexi sitting on the adjacent sofa.
“The was this fucking hot guy there like really fucking hot” said Jess making an ok sign with her hand. “Oh really dam sad I missed out” replied Lexi with a small giggle. Jess stretched out her arms and said “Yeah you could tell by looking at him he was into some kinky shit”
Lexi Laughed “oh really how could you tell”.
“Well just yanno when you know you know” Slurred Jess trying to sound smart in her drunken state. “So am I into kinky shit then?” asked Lexi curious of what her response would be “not really replied Jess well your not like vanilla you got a few kinky sprinkles on you” Lexi burst out laughing “KINKY SPRINKLES”.
“Yeah like you got small bits of kinky in you” replied Jess looking slightly annoyed.

After some more talking Jess and Lexi decided it was time to go to bed. Lexi watched Jess try to use the key and open her door and fail embarrassingly. Lexi took the key off Jess to open the door for her while Lexi was opening Jess slid down the wall and ended up on the floor in a pile. Lexi turned around and looked at Jess on the floor and raised an eyebrow at her. “Come on get up ya dumb ass” said Lexi trying to pick up Jess. After an awkward ordeal she managed to get Jess into her room and onto her bed. “Can you help me get changed?” asked Jess. “ughh fine” moaned Lexi. Lexi helped her take off her shoes, her socks, her towser and shirt. “Where are your PJ’s?” asked Lexi.
“Oh i don’t have any” said Jess and as Lexi turned round to look at her she got hit in the head by Jess’s bra and then Jess threw her panties but they missed by a mile. “Oh okay” said Lexi a little flustered “well get into bed then” said Lexi. Jess bent over and crawled to the top of her bed. Lexi watched her and thought damn that's a good ass. Jess was sitting in bed “can you tuck me in” laughed Jess.
“fine “sighed Lexi with a bit of a laugh. As she leaned over to tuck in Jess her shirt rode up a bit and Jess said “I can see your boobs” and reached out and gave them a quick squeeze. “Well i've seen yours so I guess we are even” laughed Lexi.
“True True” replied Jess as she lay back in bed.
“Anyway goodnight” said Lexi walking away and turning off the light.
“Goodnight” said Jess as Lexi left the room and closed the door.
Lexi went back into her room and sat down on the bed well that was eventful she thought.

likes: light public, hidden public, light bondage, nudity and masturbation, petplay, light nipple pain, orgasm control, anal, pictures, humiliation

anything else ask me

MY PM DARES
The following 3 users say Thank You to risks for this post:
Old 05-30-2020, 02:42 AM   #18
risks

hey guys chapter 11 is a little slow but chapter 12 is going to blow you socks off so if this chapter gets 4 likes before the end of today I will upload it early

Chapter 11

It was December first Lexi and Daniel were in bed watching youtube videos on the TV. Lexi turned to Daniel “so your parents are going on holiday for christmas and you aren't going with them?” asked Lexi.
“Yeah” replied Daniel.
“Well why don’t you come to mine for christmas? I mean you are my boyfriend and I'm pretty sure my parents will be cool with it” asked Lexi.
“I mean if your parents say it’s ok beforehand then sure replied Daniel.
“Yayyyyy” cheered Lexi squeezing him in a big hug and then grabbing her phone to text her parents.

Lexi woke up, she picked up her phone and she had a text from her mum saying everything was okay. Lexi gave Daneil a little shake to wake up “what is it” he asked still half asleep.
“Mum said you're okay to come over for christmas,”Lexi said happily.
“Ok well you need to come to the shops with me so I can get them both presents” said Daniel. After they both had breakfast they went christmas shopping. Daniel bought Lexi’s parents a bottle of wine and a box of chocolates to try and be safe. Eventually december 15th rolled around Lexi and Daniel both got on the train and then Lexi’s parents picked them up from the train station. Daniel went up to Lexi’s bedroom to put his bags in there. There was a big fat black cat sitting on the bed. The cat lifted it’s head to look at him then went back to sleep. “Oh I see you met fatty or his real name Shadow here” said Lexi cheerfully. The cat looked up again and saw that Lexi was there. He stretched hopped off the bed and started rubbing his head on her leg. Lexi crouched down and tickled his head and the cat began to pur.

It was late at night. Lexi and Daniel and her mum were all sat on the sofa watching some rom com from the 90’s on ITV. Lexi and Daniel were underneath a blanket cuddling and Lexi’s mum was fast asleep. Daniel suddenly felt a warm hand touch his penis. He looked at Lexi wide eyed and mouthed “your mum is right there”. She held back a giggle and whispered in his ear “it's fine she is fast asleep” after a few minutes of teasing him and making his dick rock hard the film finished so she decided to stop. Lexi woke up her mum as it was late and everyone decided to go to bed. Daniel carried the blanket out of kindness but also to help hide his erection. Lexi and Daniel got into bed “oh by the way Mum and Dad are going out tomorrow so we are going to have the whole house to ourselves tomorrow so we can have lots of fun” said Lexi with a wink. Daniel lay back wondering what crazy ideas she had planned for tomorrow.

anything else ask me

MY PM DARES
Old 05-31-2020, 05:33 AM   #19
risks

Time for chapter 12 it's about to get very hot. Also thanks for the DM's ive even been egtting dares as rewards from people enjoying my story which is great

Chapter 12

Lexi and Daniel had breakfast with Lexis parents but as it got to midday “Lexi we are going out now see you laterrr” shouted Lexi’s mum. Lexi’s eyes lit up after waiting a minute she grabbed Daneil by the wrist and took him upstairs. “Strip and then lie on the bed face down” commanded Lexi. Daniel knew to do as he was told he put his clothes in a neat pile on the floor and then got on the bed where Lexi had laid out a towel. Lexi came around the side of the bed and used a pretty red ribbon to tie his right hand to the top of her bed. She then went to the bottom of the bed and tied both his legs to the bottom of the bed and then finally to the top to secure his final left hand. “Good” said Lexi with content. Daniel waited with anticipation to see what would happen next. Daniel heard Lexi go into a cupboard behind him after a minute he felt her get onto the bed. Suddenly he felt something cold hit his back he jumped “oo sorry “said Lexi “it might be a bit cold” she started rubbing his back it was massage oil. Daniel relaxed it was quite nice having her warm hands rub all over his back. She then slowly moved her hands down his hips avoiding his butt and she then started to massage his legs. Slowly making her way up from his ankles. She then massaged his butt cheeks. It felt quite nice and gave Daniel quite a boner.

Daniel then heard her drop the bottle of oil on the floor and click open the lid of a different bottle. He then felt Lexi spread his ass cheeks and start massaging his hole. He could feel her running her finger slowly around the hole with her lubed finger. Lexi watched as his hole relaxed and slowly inserted her finger. Daniel let out a small gasp “your doing great slave” Lexi assured him “thank you mistress” replied Daniel. After massaging his hole for a short while Lexi took out her finger then suddenly Daniel felt something bigger in his ass this definitely was a finger. He felt Lexis legs in between his and her hands on his hips she must be wearing a strap on he thought. “You okay slave” Lexi asked, wanting to make sure he was okay. “Yeah” replied Daniel with a little giggle slightly out of breath.
“Good” replied Lexi with a smile even though Daniel couldn’t see it. Lexi started to slowly move her hips and Daniel could feel every inch of the strap on. After a minute or so she started to speed up she grabbed his hips tighter. Daniel felt great Lexi in full control of his body he loved her and the power she had over him. Lexi got faster and faster as Daniel started moaning “am i aloud to cum mistress” he screamed.
“Oh yes slave cum as much as you want” she shouted back. With one final scream Daniel cummed all over the towel. “Did you enjoy that slave?” Lexi asked. Daniel took a few seconds trying to breathe in as much oxygen as he could “yes it was amazing” he replied “good” said “Lexi slowly pulled the strap on out of his ass as Daniel let out a small moan. Lexi untied him “oh wow you are quite a mess covered in cum luckily the Towel saved the bed” she laughed. Well I guess it’s time for us to take a shower, she said.

anything else ask me

MY PM DARES
Old 06-01-2020, 07:52 AM   #20
risks

Can't believe we are on chapter 13 already
tommorow i will posting the extra long christmas episode so I hope you are ready for that

Chapter 13

Lexi and Daniel went to the bathroom. Lexi got out of her underwear as it was the only clothing any of them were wearing. She reached into the shower and turned it on so the water could heat up. “Wow you cummed a lot'' she said looking at Daniel's chest.
“Well it did feel really good” said Daniel laughing. Lexi reached into the shower to check it was warm and then stood in and Daniel followed her. Lexi washed the cum off him and then proceeded to wash his hair and then give him a proper clean with shower gel making sure to spend extra time rubbing his dick and butt.

Daniel then followed suit and washed Lexi’s hair. He then began to wash her body and Lexi then guided his hand down towards her pussy. Daniel couldn’t tell how wet she was because of the water but as soon as he started rubbing her he felt her other hand grab his waist as she lent back against the wall of the shower. Daniel moved closer while his hand got a little faster. He started kissing Lexi and he could feel her breath getting heavier. Daniel could hear little moans coming from Lexi as her grip got tighter on his waist. Daniel suddenly stopped and Lexi opened her eyes to see what was going on. Daniel reached for the shower head unclipped it off the wall and directed the water flow towards Lexi’s pussy. Lexi let out a loud moan. She knew how good the shower head was from past experience but she didn’t expect Daniel to use it she was impressed. The water jets were hitting her in just the right way then Daniel then started to nibble her neck and play with her nipples with his other free hand. Lexi was in sexual bliss and had the biggest orgasm as she slowly slid down the wall as her feet gave way. Lexi was on the floor feeling amazing but her leg was still slightly twitching when suddenly…

“Were homeeee” she heard from all the way downstairs. Shit had it been that long Lexi thought. “Fuck grab a towel and my underwear” whispered Lexi the was no other clothes in the bathroom if her parents came up they would be stuck. Daniel did so quickly and then quickly helped Lexi stand up as her legs were still weak and they made a quick and quiet dash over the landing into Lexis bedroom where they would be safe.”Fuccck” said Lexi letting out a sigh of relief. Lexi sat on the floor as Daniel dried her hair for her with the towel. “I really didn’t think they would be back that soon” said Lexi.
“Lucky we reacted quick” replied Daniel.
“Oooh can we take a photo?” asked Lexi getting up off the floor and grabbing her phone from across the room she turned on the selfie camera and stood by Daniel and used his hands to cover her nipples and took a cute selfie. “We should probably get dressed and go downstairs” she said looking at the photo smiling.

anything else ask me

MY PM DARES
Old 06-01-2020, 01:56 PM   #21
Jdoebds

Love this story! There's so much in here that I'd personally love to experience.
Limits: friends and family, social suicide, animals, piss and shit, illegal, blood, extreme pain

My blog
Jdoebds is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Jdoebds for this post:
Old 06-01-2020, 02:11 PM   #22
risks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdoebds View Post
Love this story! There's so much in here that I'd personally love to experience.
You just need to find your Lexi haha

anything else ask me

MY PM DARES
Old 06-01-2020, 07:00 PM   #23
risks

Its christmas day enjoy this extra long christmas special

Chapter 14

It was christmas day Daniel woke up first before Lexi she must of been tired from the sex they had had before they went to sleep. Daniel spent about half an hour on his phone as he didn’t want to wake up Lexi as she was wrapped around him like a snake and she looked so peaceful. Eventually he started to feel her move and she woke up slowly opening her eyes. “Hello sleep head” he said. Lexi looked at him with a half sleepy half grumpy expression “sushhhh” she said lightly pushing her hand into his face as Daniel laughed at her. Daniel gave her a light kiss on the forehead and said “merry christmas”. Lexi stretched reached into the cabinet next to her bed and pulled out a present, handed it to him and said “merry christmas to you too”. Daniel got out of bed giving Lexi a good look at his butt as he went to his suitcase pulled out a present and got back into bed. They exchanged presents ok “you open yours first” said Lexi excitedly. Daniel pulled off the wrapping paper and the was some nice fancy painting supplies and a remote controlled butt plug that came with 5 intensity settings and lube. “Don’t worry you can keep the remote for that one” Lexi said laughing.
“Well you said your parents go for a walk on christmas day I might let you have it for then” he replied.”ooo someones feeling cheeky” replied Lexi. “Well time to open mine” she said as she started ripping off wrapping paper. The was an expensive full length mouse mat that matched her current set up as her old one was small and pretty damaged. There was also some sexy red lingerie. “Dam you got style with pc setups and lingerie” laughed Lexi and gave him a cheeky wink “also guess I have something to wear when my parents go for a walk” she joked.

They went downstairs, had breakfast with Lexi’s parents and opened presents. Lexi’s parents seemed to like the wine and chocolates. Lexi’s parents had bought Daniel a film poster where you would scratch off all the iconic films you had watched as Lexi had informed them that he really liked movies. They also bought him a beer gift set that came with a can of beer and a special glass. Daniel was sitting at the table scratching off some of the movies he had already seen as Lexi had gone upstairs. “We are going off for our walk” announced Lexi’s dad. “Okay see you in a bit” replied Daniel. As soon as the door closed he got and ran upstairs.

Daniel opened the door to Lexi’s bedroom. She was already there in her lingerie she must have known her parents would have been going out soon. She looked amazing. Daniel just stood there gobsmacked. “Well don’t stare too much or my parents will be back before we have even started” laughed Lexi. Daniel stripped off as Lexi took his butt plug and applied the lube to it. Daniel walked over to her and she helped put it in. After wiping the excess lube off her hands she went back to the bed Daniel handed her the remote and she pushed him onto the bed and setting the vibe setting straight to 2. Daniels' eyes widened as he felt the vibrating begin she then jumped onto him and started making out with him. She could feel Daniels boner poking her through her lingerie. She was so horny she couldn’t wait. She pulled her lingerie to the side so she could put his dick inside her. She put his dick inside her and it felt so good as she did this she turned the vibe up to 3. Daniel let out some pretty loud moans and Lexi started riding on his dick up and down Daniel was in paradise although so was Lexi. Lexi slid the vibrator up to setting 4 she thought she could almost feel it herself how powerful was it she wondered. Daniel started to arch his back in pleasure pushing his dick just a little further into Lexi. Lexi let out a little gasp as Daniel grabbed her ass and started thrusting hard and it felt so good. After a few minutes She clicked the vibrating butt plug into 5 the max setting. Daniel had lost all control in his hips and stopped moving his hands raised up and he grabbed the pillow his head was resetting on gripping it tightly with his fingers. Lexi noticed and started bouncing up and down on his dick with all the power she had. Daniel let out a loud “FUCK-ugh) as he cummed and the shot of cum Lexi felt helped her climax and she fell and rest ontop of Daniel’s body. Daniels body was still moving and writhing “Lexi - Lexi Lexi”he moaned.
“What is it sweetie” she asked back confused.
“Its still on. he squealed.
“Oh fuck sorry” she giggled looking for it as she had dropped it on the bed when she put it to level 5. She let out a small moan as she got off his dick and it came out of her it felt so good. She found it underneath his leg as it must have bounced down the bed. She clicked it off and Daniel let out a relaxed sigh of relief. “Thank you” he said.
“Kinda wish ‘I had left it switched on’ she joked. Daniel laughed and relaxed on the bed. Lexi snuggled up with him a bit before they got dressed before her parents got home.

Lexi was lying in bed at midnight, she was snuggling up to Daniel who was already asleep. This has been probably the best christmas she thought. It was crazy how all this had happened. I wonder what the rest of the university year has in store for us she thought as she slowly closed her eyes and drifted off into a peaceful sleep. Lexi had no idea of the chaos that was coming her way…

anything else ask me

MY PM DARES
The following 2 users say Thank You to risks for this post:
Old 06-03-2020, 11:18 AM   #24
risks

sorry its a bit later than usual but here is something to spice up your day

Chapter 15

It was late January Lexi and Daniel were both back in university. Lexi put some music on her speaker and then pushed Daniel onto the bed. She strapped his hands to the bed she then blindfolded him and put a ball gag in his mouth. After taking some sneaky photos she got on top of him. As she slowly put his dick inside him she could hear faintly in the background someone knocking on her door. Fuck she thought I was just getting started. With Daniel still inside her she reached for her phone and paused the music “what is it?” she shouted.
“Heyyy have you got toilet paper? I need some badly and no one else is in” quickly asked Jess from the other side of the door. Lexi sighed and slowly got off Daniel who was currently rock hard. She threw her blanket over Daniel to hide him and looked around for some clothes. “helllooo” asked Jess from the otherside of the door. Lexi quickly picked up an oversized t-shirt and threw it on grabbed some toilet paper and opened the door. “Thank you you're a lifesaver” said Jess as Lexi handed her the toilet paper. “You only wearing a t-shirt?” asked Jess noticing Lexis bare legs at 3pm. “Oh i was just about to take a shower hence the music” lied Lexi.
“Shame you didn’t invite me” joked Jess.
“I mean always room” joked back Lexi. Jess noticed that Lexi’s nipples were erect and poking through the t-shirt. “Anyway I need to go to the bathroom thank youuu” said Jess as she ran to her room next door.

Lexi walked back over to the bed and whipped off the bed sheets revealing Daniels naked body she kissed his mouth which still had the ball gag in it and she got back on top of him letting out a small moan as she did so. She grabbed her phone and put the music back on and turned the volume up one more knowing Jess was in the room next to her. Jess was in the bathroom she heard a little moan come from Lexis room and then suddenly the music turned on. Hmmm strange ponderd Jess if Lexi was just having sex the scenario would of been the same but the was no one in her bed. I mean if Daniel was there and she asked me to join I would happily join them they are both really attractive she thought. Lexi's bathroom was right next to Jess’s and she could hear if the shower was running. Jess waited for 10 minutes but didn’t hear the shower running. Maybe the music is too loud she thought but still I can still lightly hear it usually when she has music on and is showering. Jess laid back in her bed wondering what Lexi was hiding her mind started to wonder and she started to fantasize about being in a threesome with Lexi and Daniel little did she know what was going on in the room next to her.

anything else ask me

MY PM DARES
Old 06-04-2020, 01:51 PM   #25
risks

hey guys enjoy the latest chapter I may not upload tommorow which would ruin the daily upload streak so I will try but no promises
Risks

Chapter 16

It was valentines day. Jess and Lexi were chilling in the kitchen they were the only ones in the flat. “Don't worry I will be out of your hair soon and you and Daniel can bang to your heart's content” laughed Jess.
“Daniel is actually making a meal” said Lexi in a smug voice “and then we are going to bang” she joked back. Jess laughed “well I won’t be back until midnight so try to get it done by then don’t want to try and be sleeping with you two fucking all night” said Jess.
“Why you so interested in us fucking” asked Lexi raising one eye brow.
“Shut the fuck up” said Jess laughing “anyway im off have funnnn” she said as she left the kitchen. Lexi sat on the sofa on her phone for a little bit until she heard a knock at the door. She opened the door and Daniel was there she jumped at him and gave him a big kiss on the lips and they went inside the flat. Daniel put his bag on the island in the kitchen and started taking out ingredients. Lexi sat on a chair on the other side of the island “it’s like i'm watching a cooking show i'm waiting for Gordon Ramsey to walk in and start swearing at you” she said with a giggle. After some cooking by Daniel and some interesting commentary by Lexi the food was finally done. They sat on the sofa “wow this so good” said Lexi shocked “don’t act so surprised” joked Daniel.
“Well you never mentioned that you were a super chef” said Lexi.
“I wouldn’t go as far to say super chef” replied Daniel. After they finished the meal, Lexi did all the cleaning up and then they let their food settle by cuddling on the sofa for a little bit.

“Ooooh do you want your gift?” asked Lexi excitedly.
“Sure” replied Daniel excitedly.
“Ok well we need to go to my room or not depending how dirty you are” said Lexi in a cheeky voice. Daniel didn’t say anything he just raised his eyebrow. “Well your gift is role reversal for tonight you are the master and i'm your slave” she said and then she looked at him like a cute little puppy. Daniel just stood there she could tell he was taking a minute to think as he had never been in this situation and probably didn’t think he ever would be. “Ok slave, let's go to your room” he said in a confident voice. Lexi turned and started to walk to her room before she had even taken a second step he coughed. She turned around “what is it master?” she asked filled with anticipation.
“Did I say that you should be wearing clothes right now?” he said with his hands out. Lexi looked at him and slowly undressed for him to make it enjoyable for him as she removed each garment she put them in his hands. Lexi was now fully naked in the kitchen if anyone came home early she would be screwed. She looked at him eagerly she felt so vulnerable around him for the first time. “Ok now to your room” he said and as she turned he gave her a quick slap on the ass. They got into Lexi’s bedroom “where is your bag of stuff” he asked Lexi handed it to him, smiling off the bed as she knew he would ask for it. “Good job slave” he said opening the bag…

anything else ask me

MY PM DARES
Old 06-05-2020, 01:24 PM   #26
risks

UPDATE

So I won't be uploading a chapter today I will tommorow but I thought as we are coming up the end of the book it me might be fun to involve you so the is probably about 5 chapters left so on the day of the last chapter im going to upload a front cover to the getdare albums page and if anyone else would like to make there own front cover aswell I will add it to the album.
Just make sure on the front it says "Lexi's Sub" and "written by Risks"
you can email it to me at risksgetdare(atsign)gmail(dot)com

anything else ask me

MY PM DARES
Old 06-06-2020, 07:46 PM   #27
risks

Just finished writing chapter 17 we are reaching the end of journey and I hope your excited for the climax (no pun intended) just a few more chapters till the big finale if you have any ideas for future stuff you would like me to write about feel free to pm me
Risks

Chapter 17

Daniel rummaged in the bag for a second he then pulled out a blindfold he then went over to Lexi and put it around her eyes she was blind for what would happen next. She sat on the bed waiting she could hear the stuff in her bag moving around. She heard him put the bag on the floor and then she was pushed onto her back. She felt rope go around her right wrist and after a little while it was tied to her bed as she could feel the restraint. She then felt her left wrist being tied up and all control of her arms was gone. She was excited and scared at the same time Daniel was now tying up her first leg. She had never been under his control before it had always been her what would he do with this power. Lexi was dripping with anticipation Daniel then finished tying up her last leg. She then heard him then rip off some bondage tape and felt something being taped to her leg and it was also touching her pussy. “This is going to be turned on the whole time so you may want to do your best” said Daniel turning on the switch at the wall turning the wand on. The wand started vibrating on Lexi’s already wet pussy and she wonderd how long it would be on for.

She then felt something on her left boob but it wasn’t Daniels hand it had a weird texture it was moving all around her boob. Then it was on her right boob she then figured out it was a maker pen he was writing all over her body. It felt like he was writing slowly on purpose and every time he finished writing something she thought it would be the last time but he would find somewhere else. Daniel took a step back to admire his work. Lexi was fully spread out breathing very heavily and covered in words like slave, slut and whore. Daniel picked up Lexi’s phone and took a few photos of her as a little surprise. “Ok slave the vibrator shall be turned off when I cum ok” commanded Daniel.
“Yes master” replied Lexi squirming. Daniel took off his pants, got on top of Lexi and put his dick near her mouth. “Start sucking slave” Lexi opened her mouth and tried to find his dick while blind. Daniel was intentionally keeping it far away from her she could only just reach the head she tried her best. Daniel pulled it even further Lexi stuck out her tongue and could only just reach it. “How badly do you want me dick slave” taunted Daniel.
“So badly master” pleaded Lexi. Daniel lowered his dick and Lexi started sucking Lexi was soaking wet she had never been this controlled ever. Suddenly she felt it the sexual ecstasy hit overload. Lexi screamed out in orgasm with Daniel’s dick still in her mouth she started gyrating onto the wand to make her orgasm even more intense. After the intense climax Lexis hips fell back onto the bed that was amazing but the feeling wasnt stopping. “Enjoy that?” asked Daniel.
“Yes master” cried Lexi who was so distracted that she had stopped sucking his dick.
The vibrating kept going. “Please turn it off master please” Lexi begged. Daniel slapped his dick bag on her lips “I told you it wouldn’t turn it off until I cummed” Lexi opened her mouth and began sucking again. She was using every bit of reach she could get from her restraint. She was in sexual bliss and agony at the same time she couldn’t take it anymore. She was sweating and soaking wet from all the orgasms she was having. She thought she was about to break when she felt Daniels cum fly into her mouth. As she swallowed the cum she heard the wand get clicked off. Lexi gasped for air and her body was still twitching from the wand. Daniel began untying her wrists. As Daniel untied her second wrist she ripped off the blindfold and grabbed him and pulled him into a long hug. “You okay?” he asked stroking her hair. “Yeah was just a bit intense” she replied softly. After a long cuddle Daniel untied her legs and he helped her shower. Then they put on some relaxing lofi music and fell asleep. It had been an intense day but something was lurking around the corner and Lexi and Daniel had no idea of what was about to happen...

anything else ask me

MY PM DARES
The following 2 users say Thank You to risks for this post:
Old 06-07-2020, 12:06 AM   #28
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

*Quivering in anticipation* What lurks around the next corner. Tune in tomorrow. Same Bat time. . . Same Bat station.

(I'm dating myself)
{Hell. . . I know me. I wouldn't date me.}

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sexyseniorctzn for this post:
Old 06-11-2020, 07:18 PM   #29
risks

I know it's been a few days hope you enjoy the new chapter

Chapter 18

It was mid April Lexi was in bed with Daniel. Daniel was fast asleep but Lexi couldn’t sleep so she decided to go to the kitchen to get a drink of water. She slowly wriggled out of Daniel's arm picked up her phone threw on a thin loose t shirt and some small shorts as she didn’t think anyone else would be awake.

Lexi walked into the kitchen and Jess was sitting on the sofa watching a video on her phone eating a bowl of cereal. “What the fuck you doing up?” asked Jess taking the spoon out of her mouth. “Could ask you the same thing?” asked Lexi.
“Well i couldn’t sleep guessing it's the same for you” said Jess. Lexi looked at Jess she was also wearing small shorts and was also wearing a tank top with no bra and Lexi could see a small bit of side boob. “Guessing you thought no one would be awake and you could get away with some small shorts” said Lexi with a small laugh.
“Yeah you too as well” said Jess giving Lexi a small look up and down. Lexi caught the look “hey don’t look at me like that” said Lexi laughing.
“Oh come on you saw pretty much all of me that night I came home wasted” said Jess laughing. “Oh so you remember that?” said Lexi, raising one eyebrow.
“I mean kinda don’t remember anything else why?” asked Jess acting puzzled.
“Oh no reason” said Lexi trying to act casual she guessed that Jess didn’t remember squeezing her boob. Lexi filled a glass with water and then walked over to the other sofa and put her phone and glass on the table.

“You got Daniel over tonight?” asked Jess.
“Yeah why?” replied Lexi.
“Dam was thinking we could chill and watch like a movie or something in one of our rooms” she said letting out a sigh. “Aww it could have been like a lil late night sleepover” said Lexi slightly disappointed. “We could have talked about cute boys, ate snacks and played truth or dare” said Jess in a slightly sarcastic voice.
Lexi laughed “omg haha truth or dare games used to be wild with my friends back home when we were younger” said Lexi. Jess was suddenly intrigued.
“What kind of dares?” asked Jess. Lexi could tell she was interested.
“Oh you know you must of played some crazy truth or dare games with your friends aswell” said Lexi. “Yeah we did just want to know what was one of the crazy dares you did?” asked Jess. “hmmm okay if you tell me one of yours I will tell you one of mine” said Lexi. Jess thought for a second “okay ermmm one of mine was I had to take off my top and stand topless in the window for 20 seconds, that good enough for you?” said Jess in a proud voice. “Dammmm get you” said Lexi. “okay one my craziest ones was I had to run outside naked to the mail box and back” said Lexi with a smirk.
“Wow that's pretty crazy” said Jess with a small laugh.
“Hey Jess dare you take off your top and stand in the window for 20 seconds” said Lexi with a devilish smile. Jess laughed back at her but Lexi’s smirk didn’t change she looked at Lexi after a few seconds of a staring contest “okay sure but if I do you have to do a dare I choose” said Jess.
“Deal” said Lexi sticking out her hand. Jess shook her hand and the next second she took her top off put it next to her on the sofa and turned around to the window. Lexi was shocked by how quickly she did it but she did get a nice quick look at Jess’s boobs before she turned around. Jess was counting down from 20 Lexi looked out the window to see if anyone else was outside who might see her. When Jess had 5 seconds Lexi quickly grabbed Jess’s top and threw it across the room. Jess noticed her and as soon as she had finished counting down she ran across the room to grab her top while swearing at Lexi. Jess put on her top and then sat down on the sofa laughing “you crazy bitch” she said to Lexi.
“Oh come on you enjoyed it” said Lexi laughing as well.

“Well now it’s time for your dare” said Jess now with a smirk on her face.
“Sure shoot” said Lexi looking calm.
“Okay you know that dvd I let you borrow last week” said Jess.
“Yep it’s somewhere in my room not sure where it will probably take me a minute or 2 to find why?” asked Lexi slightly puzzled.
“You have to go get it for me and bring it back but you will have to be naked the entire time” said Jess looking super smug. Lexi looked up at the ceiling and she was trying to imagine her room and where the dvd would be. After a few more seconds of thought she turned around, pulled down her shorts and threw her top to the floor and ran off to her room. Jess looked at her butt as she tried to quietly run down the hallway. As soon as Lexi was out of sight Jess quickly picked up her clothes and hid them in her food cupboard and then sat back on the sofa. Jess then looked at Lexi’s phone and quickly picked it up unlocked it and went to the photos section. Her eyes suddenly widened at what she saw.

anything else ask me

MY PM DARES
Old 06-17-2020, 06:52 AM   #30
risks

Hey guys a small chapter today but very important we are almost at the end game 2 chapters left after this one hope you are excited as I am.
Risks

Chapter 19

It was like Jess had just opened pornhub here eyes were filled with loads of pornographic images. Jess quickly sent herself a few of the photos one of Lexi naked tied up and covered in body writing (from valentines day). She also sent herself one of Daniel tied to the tree naked and one of him naked spread eagle on Lexi’s bed. Jess quickly deleted the chat history on Lexi’s phone so she would have no idea that anything had been sent.

20 seconds after Jess had put Lexi’s phone back on the table she saw Lexi down the hallway still fully naked. Lexi was running down the hallway one hand and arm covering both her boobs and the other holding the dvd using it to cover her downstairs area. “Where are my clothes?” asked Lexi looking around the kitchen.
“Give me the dvd and then I will tell you” said Jess laughing. Lexi threw the dvd at Jess and then quickly used her free hand to cover herself. “It’s in my food cupboard” said Jess laughing as Lexi ran to it and Jess got a good look at her ass as she bent over to put her shorts back on. Lexi sat back down on the sofa. “Well that was exciting good thing Daniel didn’t wake up don’t know how I would explain that to him” said Lexi with a light chuckle. Lexi picked up her glass and took a big swig of water. “Well that was very exciting but it’s late so i think i'm going to go to bed. “Yeah I think I'm with you on that one” said Jess. Lexi picked up her phone and they both left the kitchen and went to their bed rooms.

Lexi wiggled in next to Daniel slipping back into his arms. On the other side of Lexis wall Jess was looking at her phone scrolling through the 3 photos on her phone. Jess started to plan her scheme with an evil smile on her face. After she had finally finished thinking of her idea she got the picture of Lexi tied up on her phone she was already wet from excitement of what she had planned for the 2 sleeping in the room next to her. As Jess played with herself Jess and Daniel slept soundly with no idea of what was coming their way.

anything else ask me

MY PM DARES

Advertisements
Kink Talk