Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-22-2020, 09:18 PM   #1
PretendThisIsClever

Default Busy Morning (CFNM/FLR/[slight] feminization)

Hey guys! I decided to try my hand at writing. Let me know what you think!

I get out of the shower and wrap my towel around my waist. On the way out of the bathroom, I pause to brush my teeth thinking "Eh, easier to do it now than come back," as i grab the toothbrush, "besides, if she's up, I'm sure a kiss would be much more well received after this."

"Hey. You awake?" I push open the door to the bedroom as I ask. "Oh! I see you are." She's sitting on the bed facing the door fully dressed. She Isn't wearing anything special - just jeans and t-shirt i bought for her at the last concert we went to, but she's got a smirk on her face that makes me stop. Her legs are crossed, and she's leaning back on the palms of her hands. Even before she says anything, she's firmly taken control. An erection starts to form.

"Hello, you," she says as she cocks her head to one side. "What's with the towel there?"

I harden more in anticipation. "Just getting out of the shower. You know." I'm smiling, but maintain eye contact.

"'Just getting out of the shower,' what?" she asks as she sits up and leans forward. She raises her eyebrows and makes an expectant face. She doesn't need to explain; I know what I did wrong.

"Oh," I quickly amend, "just getting out of the shower, Miss." I drop my eyes to avert her piercing stare.

She stands up and walks towards me. "Much better," she says. Even though she's a few inches shorter than me, she kisses me on my forehead - standing on her tiptoes to do so. "Now," she says looking at me and smiling, "I don't really think you need that, do you? It's just you and me, after all." She slips her hands in between my hips and the towel and moves them away from my body to make the only bit of covering I have fall to the ground.

She still looks into my eyes, but takes a step back. After a moment she looks down and looks me over. My erection throbs and jumps and she laughs at that. I shudder as she checks me out, but not from being cold. She crosses her arms and just stares. It's thrilling. I feel so exposed and powerless. She knows this, and starts to walk around me, still looking at every uncovered inch.

After looking her fill she comes closer again, puts her hands on my chest and kisses me. I feel her body against mine. Even though she's fully dressed, having her pressed up against my junk is exhilarating. I can't help but put my arms around her to hold her closer. She stops kissing and says "I didn't say you could move. Put your arms back down." I do. "Good boy." I smile when she says it. The approval from her feels good and makes me blush.

She suddenly and quickly grabs my balls. The sharp hard contact causes me to wince. She kisses me again and gives a slight squeeze before letting go. I sigh in relief and shift my weight on my feet trying to shake it off. But she's not done, and she traces one finger from the base of my penis across the shaft and to the head. I shudder and my dick jumps from the light touch. She grasps it and strokes with nice slow and steady precision while I moan.

A small bit of pre-cum has formed on the tip and she uses her finger to wipe it up. "Here you go. Wouldn't want it to go to waste, would we?"

"Miss, please, I don't want to right n-" I start to protest, but she pushes me against the wall, and places her hand around my neck to hold me there, forcing me to look up. I swallow hard.

"And I don't care you don't want to. Come now. Do as you're told." I want to turn my head away but her hand on my throat makes me obey. The feel of helplessness and her admonishing look make me melt away. I obediently suck on her finger. She lets go of my neck and kisses me on the cheek. With an upbeat tone that masquerades her pleasure with a sense false innocence. "Wasn't that bad was it? It's not the first time, after all. You really should be used to it by now. Or, eventually."

"No, of course it wasn't. I know. May I get dressed now, please?" I say with a sheepish grin. "Unless you want to finish what you started?" I add hopefully, playfully wiggling my hips to make my still erect dick bounce.

"Nonsense, Love. You know full well you're still being punished for not ruining an orgasm when you should have. No cumming for another 3 days." I pout at her, but she doesn't acknowledge it. She sits back on the bed and says "Yes, you may get dressed."

I walk towards the drawers while saying "Yeah, well, maybe for the best. I don't want us to be late meeting everyone again. They're getting pretty annoyed having to wait every...." I trail off as I open the top drawer. "Um, did...did you - where is all of my underwear?" I turn back and look at her.

"It's in there. Don't you see it?"

The only thing in the drawer is a pair of her panties. It's one of her cuter pairs - a pink trim, lightly frilled, on a dark background with polka dots in various shades of pink, and a small bow on the front at the top. "You mean your panties?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

"Well. Not quite. Right now, today, I mean your panties." She stresses the word "your" and sits up straight smiling widely. "Surprise!" she adds with a giggle.

I look at her with a flat blank expression for a moment before I decide to try and push back. "How about no?" I say, and drop them on to the floor. "Where are my boxers?"

Her shoulders drop. She purses her lips together and says "Fine. I put them in the closet."

"Thank you." I walk towards the closet door, slightly surprised she relented. Before I open it, she jumps up behind me, and while I'm facing the door, grabs my arms. "Hey hey! Oh boy..." I realize now she had no intention of giving in on this one.

"Put these," she says squeezing my wrists, "up against the wall. Over your head. And spread you legs too." I do as she says and I'm basically in position to be frisked. "Now, this is the second time today you're disobeying, and the day's barely started. This can't go unpunished. Unless..." Her voice drops off, and she comes around to look me in the eye. She whispers to me "Are you okay? Don't forget about the safe word. Do you really want to stop?"

I look back at her and wink. "Not a chance. Take a look. I'm loving this." She takes a quick peek at my re-hardening erection, and then looks back at me smiling. I give her a quick kiss and then look forward again.

"Right. Yes. Good. As I was saying, punishment for disobeying!" She goes back behind me and says "Count." Before I can respond she lays a soft spank against my ass.

"Oh" I breathe. "One." Another, slightly harder on the other cheek. "Two." At this point I know what's coming. It's always a pattern, switching sides getting harder and harder. A third slap confirms my theory. "Three." I notice however, she skipped a few steps and is hitting harder than normal at this point. The next one stings a little "Four," I moan, from both the sting and the pleasure of the experience as a whole. I love being vulnerable and in her possession. Then quite unexpectedly, and with perfect aim and accuracy, she reaches between my legs and hits my balls. "Oh fuck!" The exclamation comes from shock, just as much as pain.

"What was that?" she asks, "did you say 'fuck' or 'five'?"

"Five, Miss."

"Hmm, I don't think so." She reaches around my hip to start playing with my cock. Slow strokes, but the sensation of still aching balls mixed with the pleasure is very effective at making me moan louder and preventing me from responding. She takes her other hand and squeezes my sensitive balls again. Hard. I wince. "No lying." She starts to stroke a little faster. "So, I don't want to be mean and force you to wear those pretty panties, so I'm not going to do that. Instead," she lets go of my balls and continues to stroke, "you're going to ask to be allowed too wear them. Beg for it, one might say." She increases her speed, and with all of the sexual energy from this morning, I get close to an edge. "As punishment for disrespecting the pretty panties, I'm adding a week more of no orgasms." I groan and pant trying to fight off the edge. A week is long enough, and I don't want to risk making it worse by accidentally cumming. Breaking that rule would be too much and cause real trouble. "Unless, you are able to prove it as a simple misunderstanding. What do you say?"

"Please. Please Miss, may I wear the panties? I want to be allowed to put the panties on." I talk quickly and strain against the edge.

"What was that?"

"Please let me wear the panties," I say a bit more loudly, "I want to."

"Much better!" She let's go of my dick and walks away to pick them up. "I knew you'd come around."

"You always get your way one way or another," I say with a grimace that's hiding a smile. I put my legs through the holes and pull them up. They're certainly softer than what I normally wear. The fabric obviously doesn't cover my whole ass, and I'm very aware of the lines I can feel on my cheeks. I don't entirely dislike it.

"Not sure what you'll do about that right now," she says pointing to the boner. "It clearly doesn't fit in like that." I pull the waist band over it to see a very pronounced pitched tent. I decide it's better off in the waist band pointing straight up while I wait for it to soften. "You look so cute like that! Maybe we ought to make this a much more common occurrence." I blush and finish getting dressed with my normal clothing.

"Hmm," she stares at my butt while I fix my hair in the mirror. "I was hoping panty lines would be visible. Guess you lucked out."

"Indeed I did." I smile at her through the mirror before turning around and embracing her. "In several ways." We kiss, both putting our hands on the other's butt. We break away laughing.

"C'mon. We probably will be late now," She says taking my hand. "You're not off the hook though. Just because you can't orgasm for three more days doesn't mean I can't. When we get back after brunch, I think I'll have you show me how much you enjoyed this morning."

"Hahah, you bet your ass" I give it a quick spank as I say it. "And I plan to enjoy that too."
100% Rope bunny
94% Masochist
71% Degradee
58% Experimentalist
53% Vanilla
52% Exhibitionist
51% Brat
50% Voyeur

Remember, for everything on this site and beyond it, always make sure you have positive verbal consent before 'playing'. Stay safe and have fun!
PretendThisIsClever is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to PretendThisIsClever for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk