Old 04-06-2020, 07:06 PM   #1
Itsariia

Post Crime (or lack thereof) and Punishment

By unavoidable command of my parents, I was spending two weeks of my summer with my aunt and her daughter at her house, an old house in the country far from just about everything except soybeans. When I was much younger she would drive over to watch me sometimes. She never really liked me much and always was looking for an excuse to bend me over her knee. Although that was years ago she apparently hadn’t changed her opinion of me a bit. She was a shorter woman but what she lacked in height she made up for in width and a voice that was not only loud but near constant so that the idea of seeing her is inseparable from the idea of hearing her.

When we started getting closer she began listing off rules to me and many of them seemed to assume I was still a child, complete with a bed time and tv restrictions. The rules were demeaning and she had a habit of ending them with “or you'll be sorry.” By the time she was winding down we were pulling into her driveway and she was explaining exactly how sorry I would be if I tracked mud into the house. When we were parked she went inside, still talking at me, and I followed after a moment carrying my luggage. When I entered she was standing with her stepdaughter and still talking. “And here she is, why don't you help her get moved in Tessie? And Aria you listen to her and you listen good or you'll be sorry.” For some reason she sneered and pointed her finger at me as if I had already disobeyed her but had somehow managed to do it evasively, perhaps in the six seconds she had not been nearby.

Tess laughed, voiced her acceptance and moved deeper into the house. I followed and relished the sound of my aunt faded behind me. Tess was my age, just a few months older than I was but she walked with confidence which made that gap feel much larger. She was a little taller and admittedly better endowed. We made some small talk as we walked into her room, and the things she said were nice enough, not to mention with a voice of honey compared to the voice I had been stuck with for the past hours, but she looked at me the way a cat looks at a mouse and it kind of freaked me out. I figured I was just nervous and I was making things up but I couldn't help but feel nervous around her.

“So let me tell you how this is going to go okay?” she sat down on the bed and crossed her legs while I placed my luggage near the door and stood in front of her. “You are going to be doing what I tell you to, okay? You think you can handle that?” I was a bit taken back but nodded. I supposed that while I was her guest it was only fair. In hindsight, this was a mistake. “Wonderfull!” She clapped her hands together “So first you’re going to change out of that okay? I have some cute pajamas here for you. Oh and you might as well lose the whole luggage of clothes okay, you won't be needing them.” I stared at her for a moment as I processed what she said. She frowned at me “You said you understood but I guess you need an explanation?” I nodded which was also, in hindsight, a mistake. Her smile returned and she stood up from the bed.

I followed her just out of the room and to a small table that was just in the hallway. “Watch this vase okay?” she said. We both spent a moment staring at the vase. It seemed like a cheap thing probably made in China. I was confused as to what this vase had to do with me needing to change my clothes and was beginning to contemplate this matter when she slowly raised her hand, extended a single finger, and poked the vase which landed on the ground with a loud shatter. We both stared for a moment at the broken vase then, from the other side of the house there came a sound like a cow being branded followed by heavy footsteps and the sound of indistinct vocalisations of rage periodically punctuated with you'll be sorry. She smiled at me and I frowned back at her as the yelling creshedoed and she was upon us.

Hello Masters and Mistresses. I desperately hope this is to your liking. Please forgive me for the lack of sexieness in this first portion, I plan to build up to this soon. Also I beg your forgiveness for any formatting or grammatical errors. After all, I am just a stupid slut who can barely be expected to be literate. If somehow you find my work satisfactory please tell me so that I know to create more for you. If you dislike it please tell me how I could improve although I am a dumb bitch so I beg you to use simple words so that I might be able to get it through my stupid head. Alternatively if you hate it and think I am a lost cause (which is most likely true) feel free to throw insults at me, I deserve them.

Last edited by Itsariia; 04-06-2020 at 07:23 PM.
Itsariia is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Itsariia for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
forced, humiliation, lesbian, punishment, submissive female