Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-14-2009, 10:12 PM   #31
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Thanks for all the feedback! Work has intervened (I had time off when I started this), but an update is coming soon!
tallguy2241 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 05:31 PM   #32
Trav90

Please Continue!
Trav90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 11:44 PM   #33
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

(part 15)

Barbie announced the next contestants “Let’s bring up Judy, Tiffany, Mark and Seth.” Judy was a small brunette, wearing a fuzzy white sweater that hinted at a nice rack, Tiffany a stunning blonde, looked like she could have been a Playboy model. (Miss September? Nah, couldn’t be her…). Mark was about 6 feet tall, brown hair, looked pretty young, in the usual male uniform of jeans and t shirt. Seth was about the same height as mark, with light brown (dark blonde?) hair, a striped polo shirt, and jeans.

Dick described the next game. “One of you guys is going to like this game more than the other.” While he was talking, 2 carnival style dunk tanks were rolled out. “Each of the guys will be seated in a tank, and the girls will try to dunk them. But beware…the water is ice cold! But let me assure you, you’ll enjoy the reward if you win. We’ll talk about that after we see who’s dunked. Oh, and we will need all 4 of you to strip.” They got right to it. Judy had the chest her sweater promised, and Tiffany wasn’t bad either. I heard a couple of the girls around me commenting about Mark’s build. Mark and Seth were seated on their perches.

Judy and tiffany took their places near a pile of balls, to throw at the release lever. At a signal from Dick, they started throwing, Judy throwing at Seth’s target, and Tiffany trying for Mark. Judy seemed a little shy about exposing too much while she was throwing, so Tiffany was throwing faster. But neither girl had particularly good aim. Finally Tiffany found the Mark (as it were), and Mark went down with a splash. His head came up out of the water, screaming “Holy shit, this water’s cold!” He looked for a way up out of the water, but a panel had come down when he hit the water, keeping him from escaping.

“Sorry Mark…you get to stay in there for a few minutes, while we set up the next part of this game.” Dick went on, “Seth, stand on this platform.” Dick indicated a platform about 2 feet off the ground. In front of it were 2 pads, which seemed to be on some kind of track. The girls were told to lie down on the pads, their heads next to each other, where they were strapped in. The pads then started to move so that Tiffany’s head was right beneath Seth, where it paused for about 30 seconds, then shifted until Judy’s head was in the same spot. “Before we go on,. let’s get Mark out of the tank.” The panel was lifted, and a very cold, wet, and disappointed looking Mark was allowed to climb out, and was led off stage.

“So Seth, your job is simple. We’re going to give you 5 minutes to bring yourself to orgasm.” Slowly, the realization went around the studio that when Seth shot his load, it was going to land right on either Judy or Tiffany’s face (or both, if he timed it right!). Judy let out a soft “Oh fuck” when she figured it out. A blindfold was placed over Seth’s eyes, so now he would have no idea who he would hit. I also noticed that the amount of time each girl was “in position” varied, seemingly random. Dick said “Ok Seth, the clock has started.”

Seth was already about half way hard when the blindfold was put on, and he seemed a little hesitant to get started. But his libido soon won out, and he got going pretty good. Each time one of the girls found herself underneath, she got a worried look on her face, Judy especially so.

Turns out Seth didn’t need the 5 minutes. Judy had just arrived in the “danger spot” when he shot his load. Judy shrieked a little as it landed full on her face, pretty well covering it. I can’t see how she could have avoided getting some in her mouth. Sure enough, when the girls were unstrapped, Judy was trying to spit it out. The 3 were led off stage. They didn’t even offer poor Judy a towel to wipe off with!
Old 10-20-2009, 11:43 AM   #34
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

(part 16)

Dick was saying “Okay, we’re short on time, so we’ll have to do a real fast quickie. Barbie, who do we have?”

Barbie called the next players. “Let’s bring up Jill and Tom.” Jill looked to be about 5’7”, with shoulder length brown hair. She had on a blue sweater, striped skirt, and knee socks. Tom was about 5’10, I guess, and had the usual t shirt and jeans. His cowboy boots echoed around the studio as he walked to his spot on stage.

Once again, the card deck was brought out. “This game will be quick.” Barbie said. “Whoever draws the low card loses, and gets stripped by the winner. But the loser will get a chance for a little extra cash. Jill, go ahead and draw.” Jill grabbed a card, a king of diamonds. Tom was clearly disappointed by that, and rightfully so, since he drew a 3 of clubs. With a shy smile Jill started pulling off Tom’s clothes, starting with his boots. As she slid off his striped boxers to complete the job, she let out a little “Yee haw, cowboy!” which made the audience laugh.

Barbie had a black marker, and a piece of paper in her hand. She handed the marker to Jill, and the paper to Tom. She was saying “On that paper is a list of 10 words or phrases, and where they are to be written on Tom’s body. For every one you’re willing to have written on you, we’ll pay you an extra $100...so $1000 if you accept all ten. But I’ll warn you, this is a permanent marker…it will last a while.”

Tom must have seen this as a chance for some easy cash. He barely looked at the list, but simply said “Let’s do all of them.” Jill took the paper, and started writing:

“SLUT” in big capital letters across his chest.
“Suck this” with a down arrow, right above his crotch.
“Spank Me” across his butt.
“Jill’s Puppy” across his stomach.
“Whore” on his right thigh.
“Panty Slut” on his left thigh (maybe Tom should have looked at that list more closely)
“Pain Slut” under each nipple (this seemed to count for 2)
She wrote something on his dick…we couldn’t see what.
Then she finally wrote “Cum Bucket” with an up arrow, right above where she wrote “Slut” earlier. Yes, he should have definitely read the list more carefully.

“Well, that’s all for today. Thanks for joining us, and we’ll see you next time on Take Off.” We all applauded, and the curtain fell on episode 3.
Old 10-24-2009, 04:14 PM   #35
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Great continuation!!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 06:24 AM   #36
zoll

Good stuff, cant wait for the next parts
zoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 08:44 AM   #37
BeX25

WOW this is a great story I really enjoy it and want more. I wish this programme was real ! I would be on it.
Good work.

BeX
BeX25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 10:35 PM   #38
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

(part 17)

The producer came back out from behind the curtain and motioned to Michelle to come back on stage and was led behind the curtain to join the other contestants. I could tell she wasn’t happy.

The producer was saying “Okay folks, hope you’re all having a good time!” Everyone cheered. “Good! Take a 15 minute break. There’s still a little lunch left over. Help yourselves.” We all once again filed out into the lobby.

Well, since I didn’t have Michelle to talk to during this break, I just wandered the lobby randomly. I wound up talking to a couple of guys just milling around. They introduced themselves as Sean and Dan.

“Seems like the forfeits are getting more intense,” I told them. “Good thing our odds of getting on stage is down to about 1 in 7.”

Sean and Dan didn’t seem concerned. “That’s what we came for.” Dan said.

“Yeah” said Sean. “ I’m hoping to get up there!”

“Well, I hope you get what you want.” I said to them, then went back into the studio. Without Michelle around, I really didn’t feel like talking to anyone. I sat back down in the nearly empty studio. It was strangely peaceful, a calm before the storm perhaps. As I sat, I pictured the look on Michelle’s face when they removed the butt plug (assuming they did remove it…would they leave it in until the end of the taping?)

After too short a break (or so it seemed to me), the lights were briefly dimmed, signaling the crowd to return. Maybe it was just my imagination, but they seemed quieter than after the other breaks. Maybe it was just that it had been a long day…we had been there for over 3 hours, and we weren’t done yet.

The curtain was going up on episode 4...
Old 10-28-2009, 10:08 AM   #39
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

(part 18)

“Ladies and Gentlemen…welcome to Take Off, the audience participation stripping show! and now here’s your hosts, Dick and Barbie!”

“Thank you for joining us once again for another fun-filled game of Take Off.” Dick said. “The show where the clothes come off, and the fun goes up. And where the studio audience are the players!”

Barbie went on “Today we’re doing a theme show. This is a special Pain edition. Get ready for a little hurt, folks!” This brought out a groan from the audience, including me! “Lets see who our first players are. Let’s welcome Rhonda and Dan.”

Well, it looked like Dan was going to get his wish. He was about 6 feet tall, blonde hair, looked like he was in his late 20’s. And like most of the guys had on the basic t shirt and jeans. Rhonda had light brown hair down to about her shoulders, and was wearing a red dress. It looked like she had just gotten off from an office job or something, but it looked good.

Barbie was describing the next game. “It’s time for a little Strip Poker.” The cards were brought out again. “Each player will be dealt 5 cards. Each will choose which ones to throw out, and redraw. The best hand gets to remove some clothing from the other. The first one undressed loses, and suffers the forfeit. Dick, let’s go ahead and tell them what we have in store for the loser.”

Dick said “The winner of our game gets to give the loser an old-fashioned over the knee spanking! Ten bare handed swats on the behind.” The crowd applauded, but I think many of them realized it could have been them up there, and could still be later!

The first hand was dealt. The cards were set so only the player could see the hand, so we in the audience, and the opponent, could not see them. They did, however, have a camera on each hand, so the “folks at home” could see. Rhonda took 3 new cards, as did Dan. The cards were revealed, and Rhonda had a pair of 9’s, while Dan had only a King high. Rhonda pulled off Dan’s t shirt.

On the next hand, Rhonda drew 2, while Dan drew 3 after a moments thought. Rhonda had a pair of Queens, while Dan showed up with 3 Aces! Grinning, Dan undid Rhonda’s dress, revealing a sexy garter and stockings. Rhonda blushed while the audience cheered.

The third hand was dealt. Rhonda drew 1, while Dan drew 2. Rhonda had 2 pair, kings and 10’s, while Dan had a busted flush. Off came Dan’s shoes and socks. (Remember, they counted that as 1 piece)

Rhonda was clearly annoyed by her next hand, then drew 2. Dan looked reasonably happy, but drew 3. Rhonda had just an Ace high, Dan had a pair of kings. Rhoda lost her shoes. (Her stockings counted as a separate piece since she had worn a dress).

Each had 2 strips left: Rhonda her stockings and garter, and her underwear. Dan his jeans and underwear. The next hand was dealt. Rhonda thought for a moment, then drew 3. Dan was not happy, then drew 3 as well. Rhonda had a pair of jacks, Dan had king high. Rhonda looked relieved as she slid off Dan’s jeans.

On the next hand, Rhonda drew 3, Dan only 1. I don’t know what they were trying for, both only had an Ace high. But Dan’s king “kicker” beat Rhonda’s 10, so he won the hand. Rhonda was seated on a couch so that Dan could take off her stockings, which Dan (and the guys in the audience) clearly enjoyed. Her garter was also removed.

It came down to the last hand. Rhonda drew 3, Dan 4! Rhonda showed a pair of 7’s, but it looked like Dan’s fishing expedition paid off…he had a pair of Aces! He pumped his fist in celebration, while Rhonda looked like she wanted to fade into the background and disappear.

Dan was told to sit on the couch, and Rhonda was made to kneel next to him, then lay across his lap. He placed his hand on her ass, anticipating his first swat. *smack* Rhonda bit her lip, trying not to react to what was clearly a hard hit. *smack* Her eyes closed, trying to resist. *smack* This time she couldn’t help herself, she let out a little yelp. *smack* A louder yelp. *smack* Okay, not a yelp this time, more like a small scream. *smack* Her mouth was wide open, but no sound this time. That was almost creepier. *smack* Again, no sound, but I think I could see a tear down her face. *smack* Yes, she was definitely crying by now. *smack* Rhonda’s sobs could be heard by now. *smack* Dan must have put his all into that last one, Rhonda cried out.

Rhonda was helped to her feet, shot Dan an evil look, and stormed off stage. Dan shrugged, and was led off behind her.

Dick said “Well, that was an interesting beginning. Who do we have next?”
Old 10-28-2009, 11:03 AM   #40
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

(part 19)

Barbie announced the next players. “Let’s welcome Gina, Bex, Sean, and Owen.” Gina was Asian, real slim, wearing jeans and a bare midriff halter top. Bex (short for Rebecca?) was a sexy little blonde, long straight hair, with an impressive chest that her white sweater was showing off very nicely. She was also clearly not wearing a bra…her right nipple was practically poking through the sweater! Sean was about 6 feet tall, with black hair, and seemed in pretty good shape. Owen was a little on the short side, with brown hair.

Barbie went on “This game is going to pit the guys against the girls.” Four very elaborate apparatuses were brought out. Each had places for arms and legs to be restrained. It looked like there was some kind of button by where the hands would be, and there were wires everywhere. “We will first need all 4 of you to strip, and we will strap you in to our rigs here.”

Bex couldn’t wait to get undressed. I wouldn’t be surprised if she ripped something, she got done so quickly. And the guys were glad she did…those tits were round and pert and perfect, with a piercing in the right one. Sean wasn’t far behind, since he had been waiting for his chance on stage. Gina and Owen took a little longer, but soon they too, were undressed. All for were strapped in, and I swear they were attaching electrodes to them, one on each thigh, and one on each breast (men and women).

“Okay, so here’s how it works” Barbie was saying. “This is going to be a little trivia contest. The first team to get 6 right answers wins. But each time your team gets a question wrong, or the other team gets one right, your team gets a little electric shock. But, as an added twist, for every right answer, we’re going to increase the voltage a little, so the closer you get to winning, the stronger the shocks!” This got “oohs” from the audience, and a worried look from our players. Even Sean and Bex weren’t so sure about this. “But the winning team each wins an extra $1000.” This got cheers from the audience, and worried smiles from the players…I’m not sure they thought that was worth it.

I don’t remember the questions anymore, but I do remember that Bex got the first answer right, so the guys got the first shock. It must not have been too bad, since they both kind of laughed about it. And above the girls, a meter showing the voltage went up a little. Gina tried the next one, but got it wrong. The added voltage must have been significant…both girls cried “ow” when it hit.

Owen got the next question right, so the girls got that same shock again, with the same reaction. Sean got the next one, and also got it right, so another shock to the girls. The guys were winning 2-1.

Owen tried the next one, but got it wrong. By now their voltage had gone up twice…they were no longer laughing about the shock! Bex rang in on the next, got it right, and grinned while the guys got it again. She must have been determined not to get any more shocks, since she answered the next one right too. The guys were clearly not happy. The girls led 3-2.

Bex tried again on the next, but was wrong. With 3 wins, the shock must have really hurt. Both Gina and Bex cried out. Sean got the next one right, evening the score at 3, and making the girls cry out again.

Not to be outdone, Bex got the next one right. Now it was the guys that cried out. Bex scored again with the next, bringing the girls score to 5, and another good sized shock to the guys. But the girls were at 5...if they got one wrong, or the guys get it right, they were going to be sorry, I was sure.

Sure enough, Sean got the next one right. Not only was the voltage for the girls higher, but I swear they kept it going for twice as long. Both cried out, and Gina was starting to sob. Sean rang in on the next one too. Both girls were in some serious pain now. And the score was 5-5.

The final question was answered, correctly, by Sean. One more time the current flowed, this time I know it was longer than before. I could even see the girls arch their backs when the current hit. I felt so sorry for them, it seemed this game was so cruel!

Everyone was unstrapped, the girls put their arms around each other in consolation, while the guys high fived each other. All were led off stage.

“What an electrifying experience” Dick said. “Dick” somehow seemed like the right name for him now.
“Who’s next, Barbie?”
Old 10-28-2009, 11:42 AM   #41
BeX25

Why, I thank you tallguy and it is for Rebecca. Many thanks that was great.
BeX

BeX
Old 10-28-2009, 06:02 PM   #42
Desril

I recently read some of your stories Bex, I was wondering if that was a reference, guess you think so too. By the way, I applaud the both of you, this and Bex's stories are great.
Desril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 11:32 PM   #43
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

(part 20)

Barbie called the next players “Let’s welcome Holly and Rob.”

Oh fuck…

Fuck….fuck…fuck.…fuck….fuck…

Have I mentioned my name is Rob…?

There it was…the spotlight right on me. I had fairly well convinced myself that I was not going to be called up. There were still around 60 or so in the audience, and maybe 4 or 6 still to go in the filming, so I thought, What are the odds?

Well, fuck the laws of probability anyway.

Holly had already made her way up on stage. She was a short brunette, wearing a white sundress. She had kind of an innocent look about her. I joined her on stage. As I may have mentioned, I’m 6’6, blonde hair, and had the usual male “uniform” of t shirt and jeans.

Being up on stage was a surreal experience. Because of the bright lights, I really couldn’t see the audience at all, so it was easy to ignore them. I was only dimly aware of the cameras. So it wasn’t quite as scary to be up there as I thought it would be.

Barbie was describing our game. “Because of time, this game is going to have to be an easy one. Both of you will roll the dice.” They had brought out the dice roller. “High roll wins, ties are rerolled. The loser will have to strip and get a forfeit, but also a chance for extra cash. Holly, go ahead and roll.”

Holly pressed the button. And she rolled a 5! All right! I have a chance!

Until I pressed the button. And the dice showed…a 4!

Have I cursed the laws of probability lately?

With Holly clapping her hands enthusiastically, this was my “moment of truth”…off came my shoes, socks, and t shirt. Taking off the jeans still wasn’t too scary. But sliding off those boxers was the most nerve racking thing I have ever done. It didn’t help that I was pitching a tent something fierce. I took a deep breath, and finally I stood nude on stage, in front of a couple of dozen strangers, and cameras that would send my image to who knows how many homes across the country. At least I got a good response from the audience.

I was led to the apparatus where they had spread eagled a number of players today. (Remember Robert? That first guy who lost, and ended up here? That seemed like weeks ago now, not just a few hours!). I was strapped in.

One of the stage assistants brought out a basket of some kind. It was handed to Holly, and Barbie reached in and pulled something out of it. Barbie said “ We have here a basket full of clothespins.” She held up one to the crowd, which brought a chorus of “oohs”. And a nervous look from me! “There are 40 total.” Oh shit! “Holly will attach these to Rob wherever she wants.” Wherever? Fuck! “After they are in place, Rob just has to endure them for 6 minutes to win an extra $1000.” Well, I can do that. Six minutes isn’t so bad.

“However, every minute, Holly can, for the price of 1 piece of clothing, inflict a little extra pain on poor Rob. And if Rob gives up before six minutes are up, then Holly wins the money instead.” Shit. Let’s hope she’s as innocent as she looks.

With her basket full of clothespins, she walked over to me. I didn’t like the grin on her face! She started by attaching one to each of my nipples. They stung, but I had played like that before, so I was kind of used to it. She then added one to either side of those first 2. Okay, that hurt! Then it was 2 under each arm. 3 on my navel. 5 on the inside of each thigh. I was hurting, but thought I can do this.

Then she started in on the balls. One after the other. When I thought she couldn’t find room for another, she would push one aside, and squeeze one more in! All told, she got 7...on each! The last 3 she saved for the tenderest spot of all…right on the head of my cock! And by the time she was finished, the first ones were already starting to ache!

After what felt like the longest minute of my life, Barbie said to Holly “Okay, Holly. For your shoes, we’ll let you squeeze and twist the pins on Rob’s nipples for 30 seconds.” Holly didn’t say a word… the shoes were off in a flash! She then grabbed the pins right where they clamped on to my already tender nipples, and squeezed with all she had! I thought I would pass out! Then, with an evil grin, she twisted them. I cried out, the pain was so intense! But then I heard a bell sound…the 30 seconds were up.

At the second minute, Holly was given another chance at me. For her dress, she could pull off the ones on my thighs, then put them back on. Looking down, I just now noticed that on each thigh they were attached to a string. She grabbed each string, and pulled! I gasped! My thighs felt like they were on fire! On top of that, she then reattached them in the same sore spots they were on before! But, I was almost halfway there…I was approaching 3 minutes.

At the 3rd minute, Holly had to lose her bra, which she gladly did. She then was directed over to a switch next to the apparatus I was strapped onto. When she flipped the switch, the entire thing started to shake, which naturally caused all the clothespins to shake! I was told it went on for 30 seconds….I had stopped trying to monitor the time!

At the 4 minute mark, Holly dropped her panties, and walked over for her next attempt to get me to quit. And for the life of me, I’m not sure how I made it, because she wrapped her hands around the pins on my balls…and squeezed! The pain was immense! She squeezed, and pulled, and did God knows what else. When she finally stopped, I was gasping for air.

As we came up on 5 minutes, Barbie came over and whispered something in Holly’s ear, who nodded. I was dreading what came next, since this was her last chance. She walked over, and began stroking me. Now, I must admit, I liked this idea… at first. She stroked it for all she could, and I could feel the pressure building inside…which made the clothespins on the end hurt and throb more than ever! I realized that if I came now, it would be the most painful orgasm I would ever feel! Faster and faster she stroked, and finally I could resist no longer….I shot right onto her chest, but the pain was unlike anything I had ever felt before! I yelled “oh shit” as my cock jumped and throbbed through the orgasm.

But… the six minutes were up! I had made it!

A couple of stage assistants came over and started removing the clothespins. That was almost worse than having them on, particularly the ones on my cock and balls!. After they unstrapped me, and sat down hard on the stage, my legs were so weak!

“Let’s give him a hand folks” Dick said, and the audience did. At the time, I was barely aware of what was going on. Finally, I was helped up, and led off stage.
Old 10-29-2009, 01:21 AM   #44
BeX25

Great keep going, is there an after show party? many characters are nude back there!
BeX

BeX
Old 10-29-2009, 01:43 PM   #45
andom4444
Moderator & Nice Guy

A brilliant story! Keep going

Hidden Public, Semi-Public, Exhibitionism, Nudity, Voyeurism, Toys, Light to Medium Pain (Pegs etc)
Limits:
Friends, Family, Scat, Beastiality, Hair, Findom, Work, Blood, Scat, Vomit

andom4444 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to andom4444 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk