Old 10-10-2009, 11:25 AM   #16
storyboy

great story!
storyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 12:30 PM   #17
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

(part 8)

“Ladies and Gentlemen…welcome to Take Off, the audience participation stripping show! and now here’s your hosts, Dick and Barbie!”

“Thank you for joining us once again for another fun-filled game of Take Off.” Dick said. “We have another set of exciting games featuring our brave studio audience.” Not quite so brave sounding chuckles could be heard in the crowd. “Let’s not waste any time. Barbie, who are our first contestants?”

“Well, Dick” Barbie said, “Let’s welcome Lisa and Pete.” Lisa and Pete made their way to the stage. Lisa was wearing a white sweater and a short red skirt. With her long blonde hair, she looked like a song girl from USC. Pete was tall, brown hair, and looked like he worked out some, had on a muscle shirt and sweat pants.

Barbie explained the first game. “This will be a basic dice game. One player will roll the dice, then the next player will say if the next roll will be higher or lower. If the player is wrong, he or she must strip off something. As usual, each player counts 4 pieces of clothing. So shoes and socks will count as one, and underwear counts as one.” Sounds like the producer streamlined the definitions of clothing since the first episode. That should speed things up a bit. “Whoever has to strip, and has nothing left, loses, and must do our forfeit. We’ll talk about the forfeit after we have a loser . Lisa, you get the first roll.”

The ‘dice’ was actually a video display, much like those dice bots from the internet. It showed 2 six-sided dice. Lisa pressed a button, and the dice came up 8. Pete thought for a moment, and said “Lower”, pressed the button, and got a 10. So much for the percentages! Pete didn’t hesitate, and pulled off his shirt, much to the excitement of the girls.

“Lower”, said Lisa, and got a 9, so she was safe. It seemed to me that this could take a while!

“Lower” said Pete, and got another 9. He looked questioningly at Barbie.

“Technically, that’s not lower, so you have to strip, Pete.” He shrugged, and took off his shoes and socks.

“Lower” Lisa said, and got a 7. She was safe, and Pete had a tough call to make. The odds were against him either way.

“Higher”, he said, and rolled an 11. Lucky.

“Lower” Lisa called, and is was, a 4

“Higher” for Pete, and he got…another 4! Poor Pete…the dice just didn’t like him. Off came his sweat pants, revealing plain white briefs.

“Higher” Lisa said happily. She had yet to lose. And this was no exception, a 9.

“Lower” Pete called, and rolled a 7. It was now Lisa’s turn for the tough call.

Biting her lip, she called “Lower…I hope!” Lady luck stayed true, she got a 4.

“Higher”, Pete said, with maybe a bit of frustration in his voice. He got a 5.

“Higher” said Lisa. Another 7. Poor Pete.

“Hmm…higher”, Pete called, and was awarded with an 8.

“Lower..?” said Lisa. Lower it was, a 6.

“Higher” for Pete, another 8. This really was taking a while.

“Lower again”, said Lisa. Lucky no more, she got another 8. With a pout, she slipped off her shoes.

“Lower” called Pete, and go a 5.

“Higher, for Lisa, a 9.

“Lower”, and Pete gets a 4.

“Higher”, another 9 for Lisa.

“Lower” and once again the dice were unkind. Pete had rolled a 10. Finally, it was over! Pete slipped off his briefs.

“And now for the forfeit” said Barbie, bringing out a bowl of something. “We have here some blue body paint. Lisa, you get 30 seconds to paint wherever and whatever you like. Just stay below the shoulders, we don’t want anything to show when he’s dressed again!”

“Anywhere?” Lisa asked. Barbie told her yes. With a mischievous grin, Lisa took the brush, and covered Pete’s balls in paint! “There…blue balls!” This got a huge laugh from everyone, even Pete!

Lisa and Pete made their way off stage. “And now for game 2” said Dick.
tallguy2241 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 04:25 PM   #18
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Great story mate!!

Keep it going.

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 07:09 AM   #19
coolio5

wow, this is a great story. i actually had a similar theme in mind for my next story, but oh well, haha. seriously keep it up i cant wait for more

Limits: permanent, illegal, family, poo, anal, extreme pain

PM me with any good dares

HIGH QUALITY READING MATERIAL:

FINISHED "Strip Basketball"!!!!
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=11996
(3rd place in the 2008 Storyteller's Choice Awards!!!)

IN PROGRESS "That crazy school trip..."
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...904#post182904
coolio5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 10:34 AM   #20
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

(part 9)

Barbie announced the next contestants. “Let’s bring up Abby, Zoe, Ralph, and Jerry.” Abby was a rather plain looking girl, with long straight dark hair. She was wearing a striped long sleeved shirt and jeans. Zoe was a stunning African American girl, wearing a red t shirt and jeans that showed of her figure quite nicely. Ralph was a little on the short side, brown hair, but had on a short sleeved blue dress shirt, and dark slacks. Jerry was about 6’ , dark blonde hair. He was wearing the typical uniform of most of the guys here, a t shirt (blue in his case) and jeans.

“In this game we’re going to get a little messy” Dick was saying. Four booths had been rolled out on stage, each had arm restraints on the side, and what looked like some sort of tank above them. Dick went on “Each of our participants are going to strip down, and assigned to a booth. In the tanks above them, 3 are filled with a nice gooey substance…1 has ketchup, 1 has honey, and 1 some sort of green gunge. But no one, not even me, knows which is which. So only one of you gets away clean.” The 4 contestants took their positions for stripping. “To determine who gets to pick their booth first, we’re going to have a little race. Whoever strips completely first gets the first choice. So go ahead and start stripping.”

Zoe got started right away, and so was easily the first one done. Jerry was second, Ralph took a little time getting his buttons undone, and finished 3rd, while Abby was slow to start and seemed to get tangled up in her sleeves as she pulled off her shirt. Part of me wondered, if no one knew which booth was which, why it mattered how they picked the order, but I wasn’t running this thing, so there you go.

Zoe took the second booth, Jerry the first, Ralph the third, so Abby had to take the 4th. Each of them was strapped into the arm restraints, then the tubes that were coming off the tanks were angled, one over the head, and one angled so the goop would hit the person in the chest. Protective eye goggles were then put on.

Dick continued “Okay, let’s get messy.” For a moment, nothing seemed to be happening. Then we spotted the honey flowing out of the tank over Zoe, slowly covering her head and chest in a golden gooey mess. So much for picking first! Then the ketchup poured out over Abby, which made her shriek a little. Ralph then got the green gunge treatment. Since the contestants couldn’t see into the other booths, Jerry had no idea that he was in the “safe” booth, and kept looking up in anticipation of something happening. The different goops were kept flowing for about a minute, so Zoe, Abby and Ralph were thoroughly covered.

“Okay, let’s release them and get them cleaned up.” Jerry finally realized that he was safe, and looked relieved. The 4 were led off stage. “While we clean up the floor, who are the next contestants?”
Old 10-11-2009, 11:27 PM   #21
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

(part 10)

It was time for the 3rd game of the episode. Barbie announced the next players “Let’s bring up Debbie and Juan.” Debbie was a tall willowy blonde, with a decent chest, and legs to die for, all of which was shown off nicely by a white tank top and shorts. Juan was Hispanic, about average height, and was wearing a dark blue polo shirt and jeans.

Barbie went on “This next game is going to be a little different.” (Weren’t they all, I whispered to Michelle). “First, we will need you both to strip.” By this point in the day, most of the people who got up on stage seemed to realize that hesitating to strip just put off the inevitable, so Debbie and Juan got right to it. Juan was then led to where they had a set of handcuffs hanging from a chain, and some ankle cuffs attached to rings in the floor. He was quickly bound in the restraints.

“Okay Debbie, the game is simple. Your goal is to bring Juan here to orgasm. No sex, but you can otherwise use your hands or your mouth or whatever. You’ll have 10 minutes to accomplish this. If you do, you will get an extra $1000. Juan, if you can hold out for 10 minutes, then you win.”

This brought a collective gasp from the audience. This was the first game we saw where sexual contact was not only expected, but required! Michelle whispered to me “I don’t know if I could do that.”

Even poor Debbie seemed unsure. Juan was standing there about half erect (male reaction to being stripped on stage varied…some guys were obviously hard even before the stripping finished, others seemed to be perfectly flaccid, still others, like Juan here, got to half staff). The timer (on an overhead display where we could see it, but Debbie and Juan could not) was started, and Debbie walked slowly over to Juan. She very gingerly reached out for Juan’s penis, almost afraid to touch it. But when she did, he let out a slight moan. Feeling a little braver, she grasped it more firmly, and began stroking it. Juan was erect in no time. Debbie pressed her body right up against him, and began pumping vigorously. Juan closed his eyes, bit his lip, and was squirming around, trying to resist. Somehow he seemed to be able to resist, so Debbie switched hands, and varied the pace, slowing down, then speeding up. Juan moaned again, louder this time, and thus encouraged Debbie went at it again quickly.

Really poor Juan didn’t stand a chance, although I think he got pretty close. About 8 minutes into it, he finally couldn’t take any more, shot his load right in front of everyone. This drew another gasp from the crowd, and then a loud applause. When he was released from the cuffs, he looked like he was having a little trouble standing. Juan may not have one the $1000, but he got one hell of a nationally televised (well, at least cable televised) hand job. So I didn’t feel sorry for him. The 2 were led off stage.
Old 10-12-2009, 12:18 AM   #22
EKU_COWBOY

Send a message via Yahoo to EKU_COWBOY

Good Story!!!

Keep going. Hope to see lots more!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tallguy2241 View Post
(part 7)

The lights came up in the studio, and the show’s producer came back out from behind the curtain. “everyone having fun?” We all whooped and applauded (easy for us, we haven’t been on stage yet!). “Good. Okay, take a short break, stretch your legs, use the restroom, we start the next episode in 15 minutes.”

Michelle and I stood up and stretched, grinning at each other. “One down, 3 to go.” I said to her.

She laughed “Wow, this is intense. I thought I liked to show off, but …wow. I’ve got sweaty palms just thinking what they might do to me!” I nodded.

We spotted the nerdy blonde girl who asked the question at the beginning, and Michelle wanted to go talk with her, so we went over. She was looking more nervous than before, if that was possible. Michelle said “Hi. You going to be okay?”

“Yeah, I hope so. I’ve never done anything like this before.”

“I don’t think any of us have” I said to her. “This is crazy.”

She nodded “My friends were supposed to sign up for this with me. They said it would be good for me, help me ‘break out of my shell’, they said. But then they chickened out! So I’m here alone.”

“But couldn’t you have backed out at the interview? Or just not shown up today?” Michelle asked.

“No….they were right. I do need to do something. But this is too much! I don’t want my first time to be up on stage in front of a bunch of strangers! Worse, this is televised!”

“Your first…oh.” I may be dense sometimes, but this I understood.

“Just relax” Michelle told her. “Your odds are only 50/50 that you’ll even get up on stage, and even then you won’t necessarily be the one to strip, and even if you do, it may not be that bad. Besides, it looks like you have a cute body, you should show it off a little.”

“Thanks”, she said. “I’ll just keep my fingers crossed. Hopefully I can keep my legs crossed too.” She chuckled at her joke.

“That’s the spirit” Michelle said. The lights dimmed briefly. “Looks like the 5 minute warning. We should get back to our seats. Hopefully we can talk more at lunch.”

“Thanks. I’d like that.” We went back into the studio.

The producer was back out on stage. “Okay, we’ll get right to it. Sit back and enjoy.”

The curtain was going up on episode 2.…
EKU_COWBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 09:15 AM   #23
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

(part 11)

“Our time is almost up” Dick said. “We have time for one of our Quickie games. These are simple: 1 person will strip, but will get a chance to earn a little extra cash. Barbie, who’s playing our Quickie today?”

“Dick, let’s welcome Cindy and Bill.” Cindy was rather plain looking, a little on the heavy side, but with an incredible set of tits. She had shoulder length dark hair, and was wearing a blue t shirt and sweat pants. Bill was somewhat short, with bright red hair. He had on a blue long sleeved dress shirt and black slacks.

The big deck of cards was brought out. Barbie went on “Each of you will draw one card. Low card strips, and gets a chance at more cash. Any ties will be redrawn. Cindy, go ahead and draw.

Cindy reaches into the deck, and pulls a 8 of clubs. Bill draws, and gets a 4 of hearts. With a sigh, Bill strips. He is then led to over to an adjustable table. His feet are tied together, and he is bent over the table, with his hands secured to the far side, his ass pointed right at the audience (and cameras…sometimes it was easy to forget this was being taped for TV!). Barbie said “Cindy, take this wooden paddle. You’ll be swatting Bill on his behind. For every swat, Bill, you’ll receive $20. Make it all the way to 50, and that’s $1000. But you have to take at least 10, so you will get at least an extra $200. Cindy, stand right here, we’ll tell you when to start.”

Cindy took her place next to Bill’s ass, and Barbie went up and whispered something in Bill’s ear. He nodded. She then looked at Cindy, and said “Go Ahead.”

*swat* From the sound of the swat, and the yelp that Bill made, Cindy apparently had connected very well. As the swatting continued, Bill managed to refrain from yelping for awhile, but by the 10th swat, Cindy was putting all she had into it (and apparently that was quite a bit), so poor Bill was saying “ow” on nearly every swat. By the 20th swat, his ass was as red as his hair. Finally. at 30, he cried “Enough!”. Cindy looked disappointed (I think she was really getting into it), and Bill was untied.

“A good try, Bill” Barbie told him. “At least you’re getting an extra $600.” As Bill and Cindy left the stage, Barbie turned to the camera and said “Well, that’s all for today. Thanks for joining us, and we’ll see you next time on Take Off.” We all applauded, and the curtain fell on episode 2.
Old 10-12-2009, 12:17 PM   #24
andom4444
Moderator & Nice Guy

Loving this story! ,.............

Hidden Public, Semi-Public, Exhibitionism, Nudity, Voyeurism, Toys, Light to Medium Pain (Pegs etc)
Limits:
Friends, Family, Scat, Beastiality, Hair, Findom, Work, Blood, Scat, Vomit

andom4444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 01:56 PM   #25
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

(part 12)

The show’s producer came out from behind the curtain. “okay folks, time for lunch. There’s a buffet set up out in the lobby. I would suggest you eat light though, you don’t want to be too full and groggy when you’re up on stage.” She gave us a little wink. “We’re giving you 45 minutes for lunch, we need a little more time to get ready for the next session.” She disappeared back behind the curtain.

Michelle and I got up to go out to the lobby. Michelle said to me “You go on ahead…I’m going to talk to that girl again, make sure she’s doing okay. I’ll catch up with you later.”

Si I went on out to the lobby, and looked at the spread of food. There was quite a bit, but it was mostly “girl food” salads, stuff like that. Oh well. And given what we may still have to do today, there’s truth to the saying that there’s no such thing as a free lunch.

I walked up to a couple of guys who were picking over the food. We swapped “Hey”s, and started filling our plates. I asked them if they had any idea that this show was going to be like this.

“No way” said the first guy, who introduced himself as Mark.

“Me neither” said the other guy, Tom. “It’s crazy. But an exciting kind of crazy. I’m kinda hoping I get a chance to get up there on stage.”

“Same here” said Mark. “I wasn’t sure I wanted to go up there, but if I can get a chance to do something like Juan did there, that would be awesome.”

“Yeah, maybe” I said. “ I can’t help but wonder what they’re going to do next. Might make what we’ve seen so far seem tame.”

“Let’s hope so” said Tom, a grin on his face.

I saw Michelle walking towards me with a plate of food.. “I’ll talk to you guys later. I hope you get what you want.” They both said thanks. “Oh, and Tom, nice boots.”

We found a couple of seats and sat down to eat. “I feel sorry for that girl, Jennifer. She’s absolutely scared to death about getting up on stage.”

“I’m sure she’ll be fine. We’re down to about 80 people, and there should only be about 20 more contestants, so we only have a 1 in 4 chance now of getting on stage.”

“Hmm, I guess so” she said. “Still, I have to admit, I’m getting more nervous about getting up there too.”

“Just remember, this whole thing was your idea” I reminded her.

“I know… you’re never gonna let me forget that are you?” I just grinned.

The lights dimmed briefly. “Oh shit, already?” Michelle said. People started heading back to the studio. “Oh well, let’s go.” We headed back in and sat down.

The producer was back out. “Okay folks. Time to get back to it. Enjoy!” And she was gone.

The curtain was going up for episode 3.…
Old 10-12-2009, 02:06 PM   #26
andom4444
Moderator & Nice Guy

more please .........................

Hidden Public, Semi-Public, Exhibitionism, Nudity, Voyeurism, Toys, Light to Medium Pain (Pegs etc)
Limits:

Old 10-12-2009, 04:25 PM   #27
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

(part 13)

“Ladies and Gentlemen…welcome to Take Off, the audience participation stripping show! and now here’s your hosts, Dick and Barbie!”

“Thank you for joining us once again for another fun-filled game of Take Off.” Dick said. “The show where the clothes come off, and the fun goes up. And where the studio audience are the players! Let’s not waste a moment. Barbie, who are the first players?”

“Well Dick,” Barbie said, “Let’s bring up Michelle and Charlie.”

Oh. Shit.

Sure enough, the spotlight lit up right next to me. With a dazed expression on her face, she stood and headed up the stairs to the stage. As mentioned earlier, she was wearing a black tank top and black skirt, her dark, wavy hair down to the middle of her back. Charlie I think had on a blue t shirt and jeans…I don’t remember, I wasn’t paying that much attention.

They brought out the deck of cards again. Barbie explained the game “ The players will each draw a card. If they draw a club, they strip a piece of clothing. If they draw a diamond, they strip off a piece of their opponent’s clothing. A heart is a safe card, so it has no effect. If a spade is drawn, or if a player is to strip and has no clothes left, then they score 1 point. As usual, both players will start with 4 pieces of clothing, shoes and socks counting as 1, and underwear as 1. Each round both players will draw, so the number of draws are equal. The game continues until BOTH players are naked, and whoever has the highest score loses, and does the forfeit, which we will describe after the game. Michelle, draw your first card.”

Still looking dazed, she reached for the deck…a heart. For the first time since she got on stage, she lost that look of shock. But then Charlie drew a heart also.

Michelle drew again, and got a spade. No clothes lost, but she got the first point. Then Charlie drew a club, a took off his own socks and shoes.

On the next draw, Michelle got a club, and so her shoes came off. Charlie got a spade, making the game even at 1 point each, and both barefoot.

On the next draw, Michelle got a club. With a shy grin, she took off her tank top, revealing a very lacy black bra that didn’t conceal very well. She may have been nervous, but her nipples were practically sticking out through the lace. Charlie then drew a club also, taking off his shirt, and making the game even again.

Michelle then drew a diamond, so she got to take off Charlie’s jeans, revealing plain white boxers. But then, sure enough, Charlie got a diamond as well, so ho undid her skirt (which he did with way too much enthusiasm, if you asked me), showing us Michelle’s matching black lace panties.

Michelle drew again, and got another spade. Oh shit. She got to stay dressed, but scored another point. Charlie drew a heart, and so was safe. He now had a slight edge.

But then Michelle drew a heart. And Charlie got a spade. They were all even at 2 points, and underwear.

Michelle got another heart, And Charlie got another spade. He was now losing, with 3 points!

Whoops…now it was Michelle’s turn for a spade. Charlie got a club, though, so he had to take off his boxers. The score was 3-3, and Charlie was naked. It was going to be close.

Michelle got a heart. But so did Charlie.

Then Michelle got another spade! Now she had 4 points!

And then the worst case scenario…Charlie drew a diamond. So not only did he get to take off her underwear, both were now naked….and Michelle had lost, 4-3!

Michelle was trying to make the most of it. As I said earlier, she is a bit of an exhibitionist, although she had never been naked in front of so large a group, as well as the cameras. But she stood there proudly…that is, until Barbie described her forfeit.

Barbie was holding a plastic object about 4-5 inches long, that kind of looked like a little plastic Christmas tree, tapering at the top. “This, for those who don’t recognize it, is a butt plug. Michelle is going to have this inserted, then she is going to return to her seat, where she will be able to watch the rest of the show.”

Now, you need to understand something about Michelle. Whenever the subject of anal play comes up between us, her response is always “No way. Nothing is going up there, so don’t even think about it.” And so I don’t. Which made this just about the worst forfeit that could have happened for her. She was led over to the adjustable table (the one where Bill was paddled in the last show), and tied hand and foot. She must have been in shock again, because she put up no resistance at all. The plug was lubed up, Charlie got the honors of spreading Michelle’s butt cheeks wide while one of the female stage assistants got ready to insert it. I swear I could hear Michelle whimper a little as the assistant toyed briefly at the hole.

Then the assistant slid it in. Michelle gasped “Oh my God.” The crowd gave a collective gasp too.

Michelle was untied, and the audience applauded. Walking a little funny, she was escorted back down the stairs and to her seat, while Charlie went off stage. She sat down carefully, not knowing how it was going to feel. I looked over to her and started to say “…”

“Shut up. Just shut up” she snapped. So I shut. I went to take her hand, but she pulled away. She was in no mood.

Barbie was announcing the players for the next game….
Old 10-12-2009, 08:46 PM   #28
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

(part 14)

“Let’s bring up Jennifer and John.” Jennifer was, of course, our nerdy blonde girl. She was not an unattractive girl, she just didn’t show off what she had. She was wearing a dark buttoned shirt and grey skirt that did nothing to flatter her figure, and her hair was in a ponytail. John was another Asian, wore a red polo shirt, and tan slacks.

Jennifer was on stage, but I could tell she wanted to be anywhere else…she mostly looked down at the floor while Dick described the game. Each of you will roll our electronic dice. The one with the lower roll will remove 1 piece of clothing for each point of difference between the rolls. If you run out of clothes, then you score penalty points instead. The game ends when one of you has scored 1 or more penalty points, which could be on the first roll! We’ll talk about what the penalty points do when we have a winner. Jennifer,…hello, Jennifer? Come roll the dice.”

Jennifer shook herself out of her daze, and rather absently hit the button to roll the dice. She rolled a 7. John came over to hit the button, and got an 8.

Jennifer didn’t move. “Jennifer, you have to take something off,” Dick prodded. Slowly, she reached down, and took off her shoes and socks.

“Okay, roll again” Jennifer hit the button, and got a 4. A sound of “Oooo” rose from the crowd. John, with a little bit of confidence, hit the button, and got an 8, sealing Jennifer’s fate.

With a heavy sigh, and a cry of “Oh God’ under her breath, Jennifer unbuttoned her shirt, and let it fall, uncovering a plain white, functional bra. She undid her skirt, and was amazed at what an awesome pair of legs she had. Unhooking her bra, she revealed a most impressive set of tits. Why was this girl covering herself so much, she had a great body. Slowly, she let her panties down. The audience showed their support with a thunderous applause, and a few cat calls from the guys.

A gunge booth had been rolled out, and Jennifer was led over to it, strapped in, and had protective goggles put on. Around the booth were 10 buckets. Dick was saying “In each of these buckets is a different kind of goop. John is going to pick one of these for each penalty point Jennifer scored, so he will dump 5 buckets full of stuff over her.”

John thought carefully, and started with what looked like a bucket of yellow cake batter, which he dumped right over her head. Jennifer’s expression at first was one of shock, but then, of all things, she started laughing! The next bucket was some blue stuff, which John poured all over her chest. He followed it up with something orange, and something green. All through it Jennifer is laughing hysterically! The last one was a bucket full of baked beans, giving an interesting texture to his “art.”

Jennifer was released from the restraints, wiped the gunge away from her face, and was absolutely grinning from ear to ear! The audience cheered, and she let out a “whoop!” of joy.

Michelle, who was having some trouble sitting comfortably, said to me “And another fetish is born!” Indeed it was!

Still smiling, Jennifer and John were led off stage, a multi-colored trail in her wake.

“Wow, that was something!” Dick was saying. “But it’s time for our next game. Who do we have?”
Old 10-13-2009, 11:10 AM   #29
andom4444
Moderator & Nice Guy

very good! please continue!

Limits:

Old 10-14-2009, 01:40 PM   #30
coolio5

absolutely excellent

Limits: permanent, illegal, family, poo, anal, extreme pain

PM me with any good dares

HIGH QUALITY READING MATERIAL:

FINISHED "Strip Basketball"!!!!
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=11996
(3rd place in the 2008 Storyteller's Choice Awards!!!)

IN PROGRESS "That crazy school trip..."
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...904#post182904
coolio5 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to coolio5 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk