Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 07-17-2020, 08:58 AM   #1
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Default Rank these body parts in order of dirtyness

I have a foot fetish community on Reddit and my fellow foot fetishists often say they find it so strange that eating ass is more accepted by the general public than sucking toes. Because 'naturally' eating ass is so much dirtier.

I have a hard time believing eating ass is more accepted by the general public, but I also don't believe it is SO much dirtier. I actually think that kissing is much dirtier than sucking toes as would sucking someone's fingers be.

For laughs I decided to make this ranking of body parts, ordered from cleanest to dirtiest and my reasoning for this. I base this on 'the average person'. So hypothetically take a sample of people from the street and meaure how dirty each of their parts are right now.

I'd love to see your ranking too and how closely it matches mine.

1. Buttocks - These are almost always covered and so don't touch much of anything. They normally don't even touch any stains you could get in your underwear. Very clean. Provided there's consent I'd lick a random person's ass without question.

2. Nipples - This is a close tie to buttocks. I'd say they are almost just as clean as they are also almost always covered. But maybe a little less clean because at least some women could be lactating.

3. Belly button - This too is almost always covered. But so called belly button fluff tends to build up in there, so I ranked it a little dirtier. Also it isn't always covered as much.

4. Armpits - These tend to get sweaty and they can stink pretty bad. So dirtier than the others for sure.

5. Feet - Many people are often barefoot, at least at home. So then they tend to pick up a lot of dirt and germs from the floor. Also the strong foot odor (which people like me DO love), comes from the many germs that live there.

6. Genitals - These are, of course, used to urinate and other bodily fluids come from these as well. I think it needs no explanation that the average cock and puss are dirtier than feet or armpits.

7. Asshole - Shit comes from here and shit is dirty. Most people only wipe, wheras using a bidet would be much cleaner. So yes, eating ass would be much dirtier than sucking toes... unless it is thoroughly cleaned with water and soap. But this list was about the average person picked from the street right now.

8. Mouth - Still... I'd wager the average mouth is dirtier than the average butt hole. We talk, touch our face, eat, spit, kiss.... we do everything with our mouths all the time. Millions of bacteria live in there which are also used to digest food. If you really think about it, kissing somebody is pretty 'disgusting'.

9. Hands - And finally the dirtiest body part of them all. We touch everything with these, including our other body parts, all day long. The average hand is MUCH dirtier than the average foot for sure and most people don't wash them very often. This might be improved a bit since the corona crisis, which is a good thing, but people have a tendency to tall back to old habits. I'd MUCH rather suck on the average persons toes than on their fingers... although I MAY be a little biased here.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk