Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 01-18-2021, 03:44 PM   #1
Sir2019

Male 25/male/master seeks 18-24/female/sub in (see post)

25/male/master seeks 18-24/female/sub in (see post)

Hello, I am a 25 year old Master from the USA, Eastern time zone. I currently have 8 years of experience both online and real life, I would characterize myself as strict and creative as well.

As for what Im looking for, I am seeking a female slave from the USA or Canada only, due to time zones. I am looking for a slave who wants something serious yet fun as well as something long term. I DO NOT expect a 24/7 commitment nor am I asking that of you. I am however looking for someone who I can talk to daily and actually connect with. You do not need to have any experience either, I certainly would not mind someone new who I can train.

As for myself I am strict meaning I will set rules for you and expect them to be followed as well as obeying commands I give you. I also enjoy setting random tasks for my girl throughout the day, when possible, just to tease her as well as remind her of her place, though I do also enjoy just talking and getting to know my girl. While I may be strict I am NOT going to be a jerk to you, I understand you have a life beyond this and things "come up", I just ask you communicate with me and explain circumstances as I am pretty reasonable.

I enjoy being creative with my rules and tasks to keep things interesting and exciting, I dont want things to be boring or stale after 3 days of the same thing over and over. I like to challenge my slave and push them to be their best.

As for my kinks, I am into a variety of things including: teasing, denial, pain, humiliation, degradation, body writing, ice play, wax play, bondage, clothing control, TPE, semi public, hidden public, edging, spanking, forced orgasms, slight anal and possibly more.

I do not expect you to be into *all* of my kinks however the more the you are into the more fun we can have.

This will primarily be on KIK and possible move to Skype should that be something you can access and would be comfortable with. Photos and videos ARE required however face isnt required (at least at first). I NEVER save, share or trade photos/videos that isnt why I do this and I believe submission by a girl is a gift to their Sir and Im not "playing games" with this. I do take this seriously but enjoy having fun.

If you are interested in this feel free to send me a PM with your kik username and we can discuss you potentially becoming my slave as well as answer any questions you may have!

I do still prefer to use Kik as primary communication however I have also added Skype to acceptable apps since it has the ability to text as well as photo/video.

Furthermore I am opening up the time zones to include anywhere that has +/- 2 hours of EST. Meaning if EST time is 11am it can be 9am or 1PM for you.
Old 02-23-2021, 12:20 PM   #2
Sir2019

I'm gonna go ahead and bump this.

Hopefully this ad finds you well and I find my perfect sub

Advertisements
Kink Talk