Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 01-17-2021, 08:10 AM   #1
Olly221

Male 24/male/master seeks any age/male/slave in any place (serious)

24/male/master seeks any age/male/slave in any place (serious)

I’m looking for a slave that has a deep desire to be controlled and possible micromanaged by someone else. You will be used as my personal property for my selfish needs. It will be your normal life and your sexual life. So I will control absolutely everything about you from your body to your mind and soul and everything in between. Everything that you do will have rules protocols and restrictions to them. You will expose your entire life to me, however it will be to me and me only. Some examples of the things that I will control about you are the following -
long term discomfort
- hygiene
- pissing and shitting
- sleeping
- shower temperature
- wanking (if, where, when, how, how long, privacy)
- cumming (if I can, where, what I have to do with it)
- involuntary actions (e.g. I can only get a certain amount of boners)
- risky and hidden-public things (wanking with door open, stuff in public bathrooms)
- pain (both long term and short term)
- touching dick non-sexually
- changing underwear and changing socks (including when, where, how and requirements such as using them as a gag)
- social life (if you can go out, restrictions if you do go out, if you are grounded or not)
Not limited to them but they are just some examples. You must be willing to go as far as it takes for me and willing to SHOW FACE from the start and whenever told to do so. Any age and any body type welcome. New and experienced slaves welcome. If you are a beginner in the lifestyle then tell me.
So interested then Kik me - masterofslve also have Skype yourmaster221
Start with
A full body pic of you head to toe naked
Your ASL and why you think you should be my slave and what you can offer me
I’m waiting Slaves

Advertisements
Kink Talk