Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 01-16-2021, 02:43 PM   #1
Brom9876

Male 28/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place (casual)

28/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place (casual)

Hello,

I知 a 27 year old male from the US. I have been playing off and on since I was 18. I have been a long term sub and also have had short term play and have also done random tasks given to me. I知 no longer looking for a serious long term relationship but I am looking for something more casual. I do have a girlfriend and she knows I play on here and is okay with me serving a dom on my free time.

What I知 looking for:

I知 looking for a casual dom (male or female) that can give me tasks for the day or even for the week. If you are a strict dom and need constant responses and updates I知 probably not the right sub for you and that is okay. There will be times where I can play for hours at a time and sometimes I can稚 play that day but you will be told ahead of time. I want this to be fun for both parties. The times I can do tasks is while I am at work for 9 hours and a couple of hours when I get home from work. Weekends will pretty much always change for the times I can play.

What I am into:

I like my Doms to keep me on edge. I love the idea of edging but I am terrible at it. I looking for a dom who will basically keep me in panties, edging constantly, and ruining almost every orgasm I am allowed. You will receive videos of the tasks and orgasms to keep me accountable and I want to be punished if I do not do those tasks. I知 also into verbal humiliation and degrading. I知 into a few other things we can get into if you decide you want to respond to this request. I am open to trying new things but I have been doing this for sometime now and I do know what I like and I don稚 like.

limits:
I am not into pee, poop, illegal, family, pain, blood, body writing, anything that will leave long term marks. I will do anal occasionally but that will only be when I want to.

I am looking forward to hearing from someone hopefully. If you are looking for the same things as me or very similar please feel free to kik me at brom9876

Thank you!
Old 01-16-2021, 02:43 PM   #2
Brom9876

Here is my signature, thank you!
https://mobile.twitter.com/Sub4all69

Sub Likes: femdom, humiliation, degrading, wearing panties, joi, Cei, chasisty, feminization, edging

Dom likes: nipple play, orgasm control, denial, clit play, edging, clothes pins, humping

Dislikes/limits: pee, poop, blood, pain, family, body writing,

Advertisements
Kink Talk