Old 10-19-2020, 10:39 PM   #1
FolDae

Key Me and my potential live-in slave (AMA)

Hello everyone,

This year I met a 20 year old girl to play with, and we hit it of nicely. And ever since about 2 months ago, during a play session, I was fantasizing to her in her ear, how she would become mine. I was telling her this seductively in her ear, as to get her off. It was just a fantasy.

Well, I did work, she did get off of that. But this idea, of she being my (sex) slave got stuck in both our heads. Ever since, we talked Evey week about it, to potentially make it a reality. And we are currently still in that process.

At the moment of writing, she is at my home, and stays until Thursday evening. This month we agreed to see each other every week, plus one moment where we would stay a few days together.
Yesterday was a startup, and did not play that much. But slowly we are getting into it.

The planning is this (so far): we will be seeing each other every week once. And in November she will stay a full week. December will be the test month. She is staying for the full month to see if it works. If everything goes well, the official start will be New Years Day for half a year.

The reason I write here is for multiple reasons.
- I want to share with you the story we are making. If she becomes my slave, she will join this site too, so we can share together. So any questions you have you may ask me for now.
- Your questions might give me some extra insight into the dynamic, maybe make me think of things we have overlooked.
- I am also open to ideas. If you think of nice tasks or rules for us, I am open to suggestion.
FolDae is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ama, foldae, slave