Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 10-14-2020, 03:24 PM   #1
HiJayJay

Default AMA with denial twist

Hi all!

My owner, sexyred92, has asked me to start a bit of an AMA game which could add or reduce the amount of time I’m denied.
Here’s the game and the rules I need to follow...

Your job: I’d like you to ask me any questions you can think of. No matter how humiliating or embarrassing the answer might be!
My job: I then have to provide a good, detailed answer to earn points. SexyRed will decide whether I get a point for every answer I give.

The rules
- The more points I get, the more time I can get taken off my denial. SexyRed will reveal soon how many points I need for a 1 day reduction in my denial.
- If I fail to reply to your question within 7hrs a day of extra denial is added for each question I reply to late.
- Every question I receive also adds two minutes of stroking time without edging.
- Every view of this thread equals one ball slap.

I’m currently in denial until Oct 31st so we’ll see where it ends up by the end!

Start firing your questions at me!

Tallies
Minutes stroking without edging - 28 (8 completed)
Extra days of denial - 0
Ball slaps - 210 (35 completed)

likes: tease and denial, verbal humiliation, public humiliation, humiliation, mild exposure, mild pain, cbt, forced bi, sissification, petplay, semi-public, cum eating
Limits: anal, family, scat, blood

Last edited by HiJayJay; 10-17-2020 at 02:30 PM.
HiJayJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2020, 04:35 PM   #2
sexyred92
Distinguished Member

What's your favorite pet play task that you have received?

Any fantasies you have had since starting to talk to me?

Favorite ice cream...

*** And for every answer you get 2 minutes stroking without edging

31 year old female

Likes and Limits

Only message me if I have talked to you previously, otherwise, I'll ignore you.

Last edited by sexyred92; 10-14-2020 at 04:38 PM.
sexyred92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2020, 10:33 PM   #3
HiJayJay

Thank you for the questions Miss and the stroking time!

What's your favorite pet play task that you have received?
My favourite was probably having to strip off completely, use a belt as a collar and then tie a weight to my balls (I think I used some shoes) which I then had to pull behind me as I crawled to play fetch with a little ball, barking when it started to hurt instead of groaning.

Any fantasies you have had since starting to talk to me?
Haha I think you’ll know the answer to this one. It’s that you decide that I don’t really need orgasms and deny me forever. That or of course a denial/task thread that you and many others post in, increasing my denial to a year or longer and giving me lots of frustrating tasks to do too.

Favorite ice cream...
Ok so this is going to be really boring but it’s actually vanilla. Especially if you put a little flake in it too.

likes: tease and denial, verbal humiliation, public humiliation, humiliation, mild exposure, mild pain, cbt, forced bi, sissification, petplay, semi-public, cum eating
Old 10-15-2020, 07:11 PM   #4
batfinch
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

We all know that some toilets are not as clean as we would like how do you deal with the situation

explan how you deal with the situation and does it depend what you need to do?
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86665

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83544

I am male
batfinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2020, 07:28 PM   #5
2bchew
getDare Addict

When did you first discover your like of cum eating?

Ever eat anyones cum besides your own?

Have you ever tried any creative ways of eating cum like on a cracker etc?

What sort of cbt do you enjoy?
2bchew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 01:50 AM   #6
HiJayJay

Thanks for the question batfinch!

We all know that some toilets are not as clean as we would like how do you deal with the situation. Explan how you deal with the situation and does it depend what you need to do?
So as a good sub, pet(my sub name) would probably get down on all fours and start scrubbing and cleaning the toilets until they're clean enough to eat off. Maybe pet would then prove it by eating from the floor, hands behind my back of course. Does that answer your question?

Old 10-16-2020, 02:27 AM   #7
HiJayJay

Thank you so much for the great questions 2bchew!

When did you first discover your like of cum eating?
Good question! Pet doesn't really remember what first started the cum eating like. Pet did, and still does, enjoy reading kinky stories and webteases etc, so it could well have started by reading it in a story and then deciding to try it. The humiliation and submissiveness that Pet feels when doing it is a big turn on so that definitely makes it more exciting.

Ever eat anyones cum besides your own?
No Pet has only ever tasted his own. Pet would probably, reluctantly eat someone elses if ordered to. Wouldn't do it just for myself or for fun.

Have you ever tried any creative ways of eating cum like on a cracker etc?
Not really no. Only really one time when Pet came into his bowl of cereal then ate that. Not sure if it counts as creative but Pet has done a couple of self-facials.

What sort of cbt do you enjoy?
Pet can only really manage mild cbt to be honest. In the past Pet has used weights, put clothespins, toothpaste on my balls and tied them up. Pet has also done some very mild sounding with a Q tip, plus the usual mild slaps etc.

You've also added 8 minutes of stroking without edging! Thank you

Sexyred92 has also allowed Pet to slap his balls once for every view on this thread too, which currently stands at 104!

Old 10-16-2020, 12:25 PM   #8
sexyred92
Distinguished Member

List 10 names that you enjoy being called. Provide an explanation on 5 about why you like them and how they make you feel.

What is something you want to do but haven't done yet because it's scary, etc?

So you are at 10 points

31 year old female

Likes and Limits

Only message me if I have talked to you previously, otherwise, I'll ignore you.

Last edited by sexyred92; 10-16-2020 at 12:28 PM.
sexyred92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 01:01 PM   #9
M.Alice

Most humiliating experience during sex/play?

What is your favorite part of being a pet?

Have you ever tasted your pee? If yes, did you like it?
M.Alice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 02:53 PM   #10
HiJayJay

Thank you for these fun questions Miss! They’re quite tricky ones...

List 10 names that you enjoy being called. Provide an explanation on 5 about why you like them and how they make you feel.
Pet - This one because it was given to me by a great owner hehe
Toy - This one because it makes me feel like Pet can be used in any way at any time. Brought out when my owner wants to use me and play with me.
Slut - This makes me feel really desperate and open for use, like there’s little Pet wouldn’t do. It’s also very accurate especially when Pet has been denied for a while!
Whore - Again this one makes it sound like Pet would happily do anything to give someone pleasure. It makes Pet feel very submissive and cheap!
Slave - Pet likes this one just for the pure submissiveness and ownership factor. It very clearly places Pet beneath my owner.
Sissy
Pathetic
Worthless
Princess
(Most of the above with denial in front of it)

What is something you want to do but haven't done yet because it's scary, etc?
Hmm Pet can think of a few things. Something to do with forced bi, probably just online, like encouraging a guy to cum or telling him how to stroke - especially if Pet is denied at the same time.
The other is being used or the sub in a group chat of dominant people (male and/or female) and basically being a sub to all of them for a short while.
Maybe also more public humiliation IRL but haven’t really thought that one through.

Old 10-16-2020, 03:03 PM   #11
HiJayJay

Thank you for these great questions M.Alice!

Most humiliating experience during sex/play?
Good question! Maybe when Pet had to go into a car park (parking lot) beneath his apartment block and strip off entirely - except for a chastity cage. Then pose for full length photos stood in the middle of the car park. No one saw (as far as Pet is aware) but it was very humiliating. It was all for about 30 seconds out of the chastity cage too!

What is your favorite part of being a pet?
The best thing is being able to bring entertainment or pleasure to my owner through my own frustration, pain or humiliation. Pet loves making sure Miss is happy and making sure she’s having fun with me as her pet.

Have you ever tasted your pee? If yes, did you like it?
Yes Pet has but no, really didn’t like it at all!

Old 10-17-2020, 09:54 AM   #12
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Nice thread! Does this stay open until the end of October?
That is my question for today

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2020, 02:29 PM   #13
HiJayJay

Hi Manarus, glad you like the thread! Feel free to leave more questions.

Does this stay open until the end of October?
The thread will be open forever with the denial and stroking rules continuing too.
The ball slap for every view will stop at the end of October though.

The following user says Thank You to HiJayJay for this post:
Old 12-11-2022, 11:29 AM   #14
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiJayJay View Post
Hi Manarus, glad you like the thread! Feel free to leave more questions.

Does this stay open until the end of October?
The thread will be open forever with the denial and stroking rules continuing too.
The ball slap for every view will stop at the end of October though.
I'd like to revive this AMA, as it is open for forever

What is the most humiliating fantasy you can think of?

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2023, 06:11 AM   #15
HiJayJay

Thank you for reviving this thread Manarus! I said it’ll be open forever so I’ll stick to my word and answer it as best as I can….

So humiliating fantasy…me and my mistress are having a session, I’m naked, in chastity, blindfolded and I’ve got humiliating things written all over my body. She asks me to crawl to her and I feel a collar and lead being put on. She spanks me and tells me to walk forward. I’m led into a new room where a group of people are sat (unbeknownst to me) and they watch me crawl in.

My role, my length of denial and slave name are then introduced to the crowd and I’m told to crawl round the room asking everyone to use and abuse me for their entertainment and pleasure. From then on, I lick, suck, kiss, etc every man and woman in the room to their climax while I’m spanked, whipped, drawn on, used as furniture, etc etc. my mistress watching on the whole time, encouraging me and making sure I perform up to her standards. The whole time I remain blindfolded so I never find out who used me so I forever wonder and think if new people I meet have seen me abused.

I could go into more graphic detail but I thought I’d not, don’t want to be warned or banned!

The following user says Thank You to HiJayJay for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ama, denial, denial thread