Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 09-26-2020, 08:10 AM   #16
Bigbuttplug

Quote:
Originally Posted by HW1997 View Post
Small - 4 inches and under
Ok - 4-5.5
Average - 5.5-6.6
Big - 6.5-8
Massive - 8 and above

In my experience, smoking and drinking do not tend to affect the taste nearly as much as people say they do!
Sounds good. According to your category...I'm in that group I see

That's interesting, because people say they do, I have seen guys reducing or even quitting 'em and including alot of fruits that are supposed to make the cum more sweet? Delicious. Eh I have never eaten cum before and I would never, so I would never know about it hahah

A side question, have you ever had a fuck buddy who's smaller than 9 but bigger than 4?

Related question, what's your "finishing skill" which no dick can endure but cum like an idiot?

- Boyd "Bible" Swan -
---------------------------------------------------
Likes: degrading, teasing, edging, orgasm control, clothing control, anal, hidden public, multiple orgasm, etc (To be updated)

Limits : Identity exposure, blood, scat, family/friends

I own this filthy dumb fuck cunt Sluut Sleet

Dumb FuckSluut's Body Spec: 170cm 55kg D Cup Nice Ass
Bigbuttplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2020, 12:33 PM   #17
HW1997
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbuttplug View Post
Sounds good. According to your category...I'm in that group I see

That's interesting, because people say they do, I have seen guys reducing or even quitting 'em and including alot of fruits that are supposed to make the cum more sweet? Delicious. Eh I have never eaten cum before and I would never, so I would never know about it hahah

A side question, have you ever had a fuck buddy who's smaller than 9 but bigger than 4?

Related question, what's your "finishing skill" which no dick can endure but cum like an idiot?

I’ve had fuck buddies with a big range of cock sizes, so yes, almost all have fallen between 4 and 9!

My favourite ways to finish a blowjob / handjob are:
1. If I’m teasing him / I’m in control - holding the base of the penis, pulling down the foreskin if he’s uncut, and using just my tongue or finger on the frenulum until he shoots
2. If he’s in control - laying on my back and letting him facefuck me while I masturbate myself and play with his balls

Likes: Squirting / wedgies / masturbating / edging / anal / semi-public / nudity / tickling / forced orgasms

PM dares:
STRIP - I will strip for 10 minutes if at home, or find somewhere private and strip for 5
EDGE - I will edge the given number of times
SQUIRT - I will squirt in whatever I am wearing and not get changed afterwards
PLUG - I will insert my buttplug for the rest of the day
HW1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 10:43 AM   #18
Bigbuttplug

Imagine if you are at a gangbang party for the next 24 hours and have the right to choose where the 30 guys will cum on / in you

Where would you choose for the 30 cocks to cum and why?

- Boyd "Bible" Swan -
---------------------------------------------------
Likes: degrading, teasing, edging, orgasm control, clothing control, anal, hidden public, multiple orgasm, etc (To be updated)

Limits : Identity exposure, blood, scat, family/friends

I own this filthy dumb fuck cunt Sluut Sleet

Dumb FuckSluut's Body Spec: 170cm 55kg D Cup Nice Ass
Bigbuttplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2020, 04:48 AM   #19
HW1997
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbuttplug View Post
Imagine if you are at a gangbang party for the next 24 hours and have the right to choose where the 30 guys will cum on / in you

Where would you choose for the 30 cocks to cum and why?
There is something hot about letting them cum wherever they wanted! But if I was going to choose, I would probably want them all to cum on my face. 30 loads on my face, all at the same time, would be hot!

But then I also like taking loads on my abs, breasts and in my mouth, so it’s tricky!

Likes: Squirting / wedgies / masturbating / edging / anal / semi-public / nudity / tickling / forced orgasms

PM dares:
STRIP - I will strip for 10 minutes if at home, or find somewhere private and strip for 5
EDGE - I will edge the given number of times
SQUIRT - I will squirt in whatever I am wearing and not get changed afterwards
PLUG - I will insert my buttplug for the rest of the day
HW1997 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk