Old 01-20-2023, 02:21 PM   #1
diaperboy06
getDare Sweetheart

Default Phone Lockdown Fun

I recently met someone on telegram that is into being a Dom when it comes to parental controls.
I somehow talked them and myself into some games based on my dick size.
Basically, I had to roll a smaller dice and they rolled a bigger dice.
I obviously lost because I'm a tiny dicked baby that belongs in tighty whities.
He now has my phone locked down, he is controlling my wallpaper, and we will be playing on Monday to determine more of my fate.
I will update this thread accordingly.
Here's hoping I don't chicken out!

I am a slave. I am interested in chastity and diapers. Lets talk about them!

-49,500/15,672 edges completed
PM me DELETE and I will reduce 5000 edges from my completed total and cry.(THIS CAN GO NEGATIVE. You need to also message a dare for it to count)

PM Dares

likes and limits
diaperboy06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2023, 11:58 AM   #2
diaperboy06
getDare Sweetheart

So I chickened out on the last lockdown, but daddy has me locked down again. For 3 days. The only way to reduce time is by completing tasks.
I got myself into this mess by losing at battleships and dice.

I am very horny, and wish we could add more time!
Thank you daddy. I will update this thread

PM me DELETE and I will reduce 5000 edges from my completed total and cry.(THIS CAN GO NEGATIVE. You need to also message a dare for it to count)

PM Dares

likes and limits
Old 02-02-2023, 09:32 AM   #3
diaperboy06
getDare Sweetheart

So I have actually made it through my lock down this time and I'm actually proud of myself. My big bro really cares alot about me. He gave me more phone time when I was sick as long as I stayed in bed. And since I slept most of that day, he helped me out that night so I could watch shows while I fell asleep.
I am excited to be getting my freedom back, but I definitely want to do this again. I was able to focus more on work and on my wife.
I was unable to do chores yesterday, so the 2 hour time usage limit was enforced. Which honestly was a little rough, but I surprised myself by not begging for freedom when things got real.
It was honestly hard to work around not using my phone all day long, but it was a big challenge that I'm proud of myself for completing. It's hard to do this when you're in a relationship where your spouse knows nothing about it. But I can use that down time to focus more on my wife.

So thank you big bro, and I can't wait til Monday!

PM Dares

likes and limits

Last edited by diaperboy06; 02-02-2023 at 09:39 AM.
Old 02-02-2023, 03:13 PM   #4
diaperboy06
getDare Sweetheart

Big bro has now made some new pm dares so that getdare can help with my lock down. Just click my pm dare link!

PM Dares

likes and limits
Old 03-27-2023, 11:04 AM   #5
diaperboy06
getDare Sweetheart

So I had to get out due to personal reasons, but big vor let me back in, but only after I write lines. I had to write one page, front and back that said "thank you, big bro, for my previous lock down".
I was allowed to play a few dice games to be controlled again, including for my YouTube settings safe search, and play store settings.
I am currently locked down til my vacation in may, then I will be back in for who knows how long.

Thank you big bro!

You all can see pics of my line writing in my albums after this. You might even see the undies big bro wants me in :3

PM Dares

likes and limits
Old 04-17-2023, 12:30 PM   #6
diaperboy06
getDare Sweetheart

I got to have more fun today! I am now in tighty whities full time! It was really embarrassing wearing around the wife the first time in forever!

Big Bro made me cut up or wedgie all of my big boy underwear, so i only have 2 pairs now, but there's no telling how much longer i'll have them!
And he made me save all the pieces. They are now in a pair of tighty whities, and I had to pour a whole bottle of glue down there, wedgie it really hard, use ductape to hold the wedgie in.
Then I had to wrap 4 layers of saran wrap around it like a diaper, then ductaped it all closed!
I now cannot clean up until closer til my wife gets home. Oh, i also got to put my tablet under parental controls as well!
I'm excited and nervous about this whole thing, but i think i love it!
Thank you big bro!

PM Dares

likes and limits
Old 11-10-2023, 10:18 AM   #7
diaperboy06
getDare Sweetheart

So after escaping from big bro, I am back in again.
I started out by buying 3xl tighty whities, bananas, and liquid glycerin. I then had to go home and start by wedging myself in the massive tighty whities while he started getting setup on my computer.
Once he was ready for my phone, I had to get the bananas ready by breaking them in half, microwaving them, and pouring glycerin over them.
I then went and inserted them and diapered up. I lasted less than a minute before I exploded in my diaper. I also had to put my onesie on.
Then we played games for bedtime, allowed usage and some other stuff.
I am now locked in for a minimum of 2 years and can't buy out my contract for at least 472 days.
I also don't get any free time for 78 days.
I am so happy to be back in!
Thanks big bro!

PM Dares

likes and limits

Advertisements
Kink Talk