Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-12-2022, 01:40 AM   #1
Sinde

Thumbs down Skinny dipping in hot springs

Hi so i'm posting here for first time i believe so i hope i'm not gonna do something wrong.
So i wanted to tell you story of one of my craziest dare i did. Apart from running naked from my car at midnight on public road.
So this time i parked my car and walked about 5-10 minutes to one of public natural hot springs. There are 2 houses 50-100 meters away and aparently they have security camera and a dog but i didn't see where... so walking past those houses i got close to the water i looked around it was all quiet but my hearth was beating like crazy. I got naked and oh boy ut was freezing because air temperature was about 6 degrees celsius and the water there is about 21 degrees celsius all the time i believe. So i went into the water and enjoyed for few minutes and then went out but problem was i didn't have towel or anything so i got dressed all wet and nervous and walked back to my car.
It was really fun although scarry because there could be people there but afterall it was midnight. But feeling of swimming naked was soo good.
Now if you have any ideas what should i try next... maybe parked my car further and walk naked all the way but that would be crazy.
Sinde is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Sinde for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk