Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-22-2020, 01:01 PM   #1
Tommytomjj

Default Girlfriends Surprise

After almost 3 months of not seeing his girlfriend Megan, Jay pulled up in her drive and was so excited about finally getting to be near her again. Obviously they had been on FaceTime almost every night, keeping each other entertained in other ways, but it just wasn’t the same as being together with each other.

“Hey babe, I’ve missed you so much.” Meg said with her cute smile on her face and her eyes tearing up, as she ran towards him getting out of his car.
“I’ve missed you too” Jay replied, catching his thrilled girlfriend as she leapt into his arms.

Meg was a short 5’5”, with long dark hair, and gorgeous green eyes. She was small, but she was athletic. Competing in the university athletics and netball competitions since she joined, she had a figure that most girls would kill for. Although short, her legs were toned and supported a stunning round bum that had been squatting for as long as she can remember. She was wearing black leggings, that hugged every curve below her waist. Meg was also wearing a long loose white top, that covered her bum at the moment, but Jay knew exactly where to hold her to keep her supported. Under her top, Meg’s stomach was more flat than ripped. She had abs, but they weren’t busting out, praying for everyone to look at them. However, Jay knew the reason she was wearing this top. In fact she owned about 20 tops like this because it means she doesn’t have to wear a bra with it whilst she’s at home. Meg loved not having to wear a bra. Her perky DD cups breasts needed air. Also, wearing a bra put strain on her back, which was already doing enough work holding her boobs up.

“Are we gonna stay here all day babe or can I actually come into your house?” Jay asked, laughing as he did so.
“Yeah, of course you can come in, we’ve got a lot of catching up to do” responded Megan with a cheeky smile, “my parents are both back in work today so I have a free house.”

Jay’s eyes lit up with excitement. Since uni closed and everyone got sent home, him and Meg had obviously gone back to their family homes which fortunately weren’t too far away from each other. They were used to having sex very regularly whilst at uni, but when back home, it was rare that they would be given an opportunity this good. He looked at her and began running with her in his arms towards the front door. Meg needed to stop him quickly.

“Wait! Before you go in, I’ve planned a little surprise for you. Well, actually it’s a big surprise. Basically, I know how kinky you like to be with me, and how much you must have nearly exploded the past few weeks, because I’m the same. So, I planned the kinkiest thing we’ll ever do with help from a few others” Meg explained, trying to keep herself from smirking as she spoke.
Jay couldn’t tell if he was excited or nervous, but he really didn’t have a clue where this was going. He had hinted at the idea of a threesome but never asked because he loved his girlfriend and didn’t want to make her feel like she wasn’t enough. She was enough, he was just always wondering how to make things more interesting. It looked like she might have found an answer.
“Inside my house are 3 other girls who you and I both know. They’re either friends from before we went to uni, or friends from university. They’re all wearing only a bra and underwear, and know the entire plan for today, and are happy to do everything that I have suggested.”
Jay couldn’t move even if he wanted to. He was gobsmacked at what he was being told by his girlfriend. His heart was racing, beating faster than it ever had before, and sending blood to every part of his body.

“Who are they? Which girls are here ? What are we going to be doing then?” He managed to mumble out of his mouth. He had about a million questions but could only manage three before Meg interrupted again.

“Well, I’m not gonna tell you. That’s part of the game. The game is that I’m gonna blindfold you when we go in so you don’t see them. Then, I’m gonna go put some underwear on too. After that you will be our little play thing. We will give you a dare and you have to complete it. After each dare you get to ask a Yes or No question to try and figure out who the girls are. When you think you know, you will guess, and if you’re right you can take the blindfold off and we will continue to have fun in a different way. If you’re wrong, you will receive a punishment worse than the dares you have already completed, and the game will continue until you guess correctly. Are you in ?”

Jay knew this was his biggest fantasy. He’d always been the more dominant one in the relationship, but Meg must’ve figured out that he liked being submissive too.

“Yes, lets go.” He replied, walking through the front door with her still in his arms.

—————————————————— —————————————————— —————————————————— —————————————————— ——————————————————

This is my first story, any feedback would be much appreciated. I’m beginning to get bored in isolation so I thought I’d try it. I hope you enjoyed it so far

Likes: masturbation, humiliation, nipple torture, bladder control, dice, wedgies, cbt, small anal, games, bets, pain

Dislikes: anal, edging, pee, scat, a2m, ice, messy, icy hot, hidden public, CEI

Limits:face pics, corner time, cross dressing

Toys: Vibrating butt plug, vibrating prostate massager, clothes pegs, rope/ string, blindfold, handcuffs, icy hot, elastic bands, chastity cage, cock rings, other household items

PM Dares

My First Story!

My Second Story!

Last edited by Tommytomjj; 04-22-2020 at 01:40 PM.
Tommytomjj is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to Tommytomjj for this post:
Old 04-22-2020, 04:45 PM   #2
Tommytomjj

Jay put his girlfriend down, and she reached behind him to grab something.

“Do not take this off once it’s on.” Meg ordered, “this is the last chance to say no and I’ll explain to the girls that you chickened out. If you put this on, then you will be punished for taking it off, okay?”

Jay nodded nervously. He was usually the more dominant one in the bedroom, but everyone who knew the couple knew that Meg wore the trousers. He wouldn’t dare take off the blindfold once it was on, so he stood there motionless, ready to be instructed further.

“Wait there, I’m going getting ready. I’ll be 1 minute.” Meg instructed as she ran upstairs to change into her matching lingerie.

She went into her bedroom and took off her top, revealing her DD cup breasts. Her nipples were already hard. She thought to herself, wondering if it was because it was a little bit chilly outside or because she was so horny. She replaced her top with a sexy, lacy white bra, exposing a lot of cleavage to anyone that could see her. Next, she pulled down her leggings and her usual boring underwear in one swoop. She admired her figure in the mirror for a moment. Although not one to show off her body, Meg was proud of it, and occasionally made sure she was still looking fine. She swivelled her hips to check out her backside, and it was still as round and gorgeous as ever.

“These are perfect” Meg thought to herself as she picked out the matching thong, “Jay I hope you’re still there, I’ll be right down!”

Jay waited patiently for his girlfriend. For the first time in the relationship, he had no idea what was about to happen sexually, and he had never been this turned on in his life. His cock rock hard in his joggers, he put his hands in his pockets to try and hide his obvious arousal. He had no idea if anyone was stood there watching him silently, or if he was all alone.

Suddenly, he heard footsteps coming down the staircase towards him. He had been in Megs house enough to know where every room was. He felt a soft hand on his neck. Flinching away, Jay was clearly on high alert with his other senses due to his lack of sight.

“Babe, it’s me” whispered Meg, “can I have a kiss before we do this please?”

Without hesitation Jay leaned in and kissed his girlfriend for about 30 seconds. It was perfect. They were both great kissers. However, it did increase his arousal even more, and if that wasn’t enough, Meg grabbed his hand and put it on her arse as she moved away.

“Follow me” she said, taking his hand and walking him slowly through the house.

Jay followed, his heart beating out of his chest. What was going to happen today? Who was going to be here? How on earth did she organise this? He had so many questions that he wanted the answers to immediately, but he knew that taking off the blindfold would be a huge mistake. Jay knew which room he was led to: the lounge. He wondered why it wasn’t her bedroom, but it wasn’t his place to choose so he just accepted it.

“You’ll probably know where we are. Don’t worry I have all the curtains closed so no one from the outside can see in. The only people that can see you right now are myself, and three other half naked girls.” Meg explained the situation crystal clearly to her boyfriend. “The other girls will not be talking since you’d be able to figure out who they are, but just in case you don’t believe that they’re here, ladies...”

With that, Jay felt a plethora of hands touching his body. He immediately knew Meg was telling the truth, and his cock started to twitch with excitement. It wasn’t unnoticed.

“Babe, you’re not hiding your excitement very well are you?” Meg laughed teasingly.

“Would you be able to in this situation?” Jay responded without hesitation.

Suddenly, he felt his shirt being dragged upwards by the hands. Another two hands lift his arms up before he could react, and within about 3 seconds, he was topless. His pale skin exposed to the four girls in the living room.

Jay had a good body. His arms weren’t massive, but they were strong and muscular. He would back himself in an arm wrestle against most men, since he spent a decent amount of time at the gym. His abs were better than Meg’s, although she would never admit it. His chest was smooth, since he never really got any chest hair, and was well defined. Meg’s favourite feature of Jays upper body though was his V- lines. She liked to think that it was two arrows, instructing her were to go next.

He had already taken off his shoes when he first got inside, as he did every time he had entered the house, which made the next part much easier for the four girls. Two of the girls gave him a hug, restraining his arms and upper body completely. Had he been in a more threatening situation, he perhaps could have fought a little harder to get free, however he knew that he wouldn’t be able to take all four of them on whilst blindfolded. Whilst restrained, another of the girls pantsed him. This immediately caused him to flinch, as he was always afraid of being pantsed in front of a group of people. It happened once during high school and people never let him forget it for years.

“Relax” said Meg calmly, “we only need your socks now and then you’ve completed the first dare”

Jay stepped out of the joggers around his ankles, and lifted each foot up one at a time to let one of the girls take his socks off. He now stood there in only his white designer briefs, in front these mystery people. It was obvious he had a hard dick, he couldn’t hide it even though he tried his best. The room was silent. His other senses were heightened massively, he could almost feel the girls checking out his body.

Likes: masturbation, humiliation, nipple torture, bladder control, dice, wedgies, cbt, small anal, games, bets, pain

Toys: Vibrating butt plug, vibrating prostate massager, clothes pegs, rope/ string, blindfold, handcuffs, icy hot, elastic bands, chastity cage, cock rings, other household items

PM Dares

My First Story!

My Second Story!
The following 7 users say Thank You to Tommytomjj for this post:
Old 04-23-2020, 07:31 AM   #3
Tommytomjj

“Well done, you’ve earned yourself a question babe” joked Meg, teasing her boyfriend as he stood there, exposed to her and her friends.

Jay was a logical boy, studying maths at university. You never would have guessed by looking at his athletic body, that his brain was his most impressive feature. He was also incredibly competitive. Ever since he was a boy, he hated losing. Whether it was playing football at the weekend or playing a board game with his family as a child. He even sometimes cried when he lost when he was younger. Because of these characteristics, Jay thought he’d be able to guess who the mystery girls were quite quickly, and thought of a question to try and rule out as many people as possible. He was playing the most sexual game of Guess Who anyone had ever played.

“Okay, do I know any of the mystery girls, so not including you Meg, from university?” He asked confidently.

He knew that this was unlikely as people from university lived all over the country and it would’ve been much more difficult to organise. He hoped Meg responded with a “no” and then that ruled out a lot of people.

“Yes. You met at least one of the three girls at university.” Answered Megan.

Jay was shocked. He wondered how Meg could have possibly done this. His brain starting to think who the girls could be. Was it one? Was it two? Was it all three? He wanted answers but he had used up his question and now it was time for his next dare.

“Okay babe, your next dare is easy. All you have to do is stand there in the middle of the room with your hands on your head for 20 seconds. I’ll count them for you.” Meg described his dare in detail. “We’ve moved all the furniture so we’ve got a big open space in the middle of the lounge. Just walk forward and put your hands on your head.”

Hesitantly, Jay did as he was told, creeping forward slowly. A pair of hands grabbed him by his sides and positioned him in the centre.

“Okay, hands on your head babe” instructed Megan.

Jay raised his hands and put them on his head and Megan began counting behind him. Immediately, Jay felt lips touching his own. One of the girls was kissing him, or trying to anyway. He didn’t kiss her back.

“Babe, you have to go along with everything. Today is your only free pass that you can do anything with another girl, and I’ll forget about it by tomorrow. Trust me it’s fine, I want you to do it.” Meg explained in a caring manner.

Jay correctly believed her. He began to kiss this mysterious girl back passionately. She was a fantastic kisser and he was really enjoying himself. Suddenly, he felt a sharp pain on each nipple. It was like a pinch but not from hands. Then, they began to twist, causing even more pain.

“10...” Meg continued the countdown.

Jay’s sense of touch was at maximum capacity. The touch from the girls lips adding more and more arousal; the pain from each clamp on his nipples also began to feel good. Meg knew he liked a bit of pain in the bedroom. Next, his briefs were yanked up into the air, giving him a painful and humiliating wedgie. The girl pulling the underwear did not stop though. She pulled each leg hole as hard as she could, forcing the boy to let out a small squeal. He had never been wedgied before. His bum crack was in so much pain, and so were his balls. Everything felt like it was getting crushed together and he didn’t know if he liked it or not.

“5...”

Jay was convinced she was counting slowly. How can so much humiliation happen in such a short amount of time? With only 5 seconds remaining, the lips moved away and the clamps were ripped off his nipples leaving them feeling tortured. Then the spanking began. He didn’t count how many. There were two different girls spanking each cheek as hard and as fast as they could for the remaining seconds. Each hit caused Jay to flinch. They hurt so much.

“Times up” Meg called out and the spanking stopped, “well done babe, did you enjoy that?” Meg laughed loudly.

“No!” Jay lied.

Although it was painful and humiliating, he loved every second of it. His cock still rock hard confirmed that he had enjoyed himself. His bum cheeks had started to redden, and he could feel them still stinging, along with his bum crack that was still in the wedgie.

“You can move your hands now, but don’t you dare unpick the wedgie.” Meg warned, “you’ll be punished if you do.”

Jay lowered his hands and crossed his arms over his nipples, subconsciously protecting them whilst he could. The girls giggled at his misfortune and he could hear them. They were loving every second of this, and they would never get this opportunity again so they were going to make the most of it. Jay could hear the laughter, but he couldn’t make out who the girls were.

“Okay babe, next question. The last one must’ve really help narrow it down!” Meg said sarcastically.

Jays logic had gone. He had been utterly humiliated and his brain was all over the place. He knew that at least one of the girls was from university, but he didn’t suspect that all of them were, so he didn’t bother asking if he knew some from before university too.

“Regarding the girl that I know from uni, did I meet her on my course?” Jay asked.

He knew some girls from his course, some from societies, some from sports teams and some of his neighbours. He also asked this in a way to hope that it confirms that only one of the mystery girls are from university.

“Yes, she’s from your course.” Meg answered, “now it’s time for your next dare....”

PM Dares

My First Story!

My Second Story!
The following 7 users say Thank You to Tommytomjj for this post:
Old 04-23-2020, 04:20 PM   #4
Tommytomjj

Jay tried to hide his smirk. He was satisfied that his gamble paid off and he was sure only one of the girls was from university, and now he knew that she was on his course. That narrowed it down to three girls. He still didn’t know for sure but he was making progress.

Meg began to undo her boyfriends wedgie. She wriggled her soft smooth fingers between his underwear and his bum, and gently pulled the bunched up fabric away. As she did this, she momentarily exposed Jay’s behind for a couple of the giggling girls to see. He remained still, getting used to being the submissive for a change, and began to wonder what his next dare would be.

“You are going to once again keep your hands on your head. This time it will be for 30 seconds.” Meg explained. “You did so well last time babe, so be a good boy and behave again while us girls do what we want to you.”

Hearing those words were the first time Jay felt truly embarrassed. His own girlfriend speaking to him like she owned him really made him feel humiliated and ashamed, but at the same time he still enjoyed it. Meg was in her element. All this time she had been submissive, when really she needed to be the one in control. As she spoke she felt more and more powerful, and she immediately fell in love with speaking to her boyfriend like he belonged to her.

Jay complied with the demand and put his hands back on his head, once again allowing the girls full access to his brilliant body. He was nervously awaiting a kiss. He was nervously awaiting his nipples to be clamped. He was nervously awaiting a painful wedgie. But none of them came.

Meg’s countdown reached 20 and nothing had happened. She quickly reminded him that moving his hands would result in a severe punishment, and then continued counting. This must have been the trigger for two of the girls. He felt two sets of soft lips sucking and kissing his tender nipples. Meg knew that this really turned him on. His eyes rolled back behind the blindfold as the girls kissed, licked and sucked his nipples. They were rock solid and so was his cock. His cock was twitching in his underwear uncontrollably but not for much longer.

“10...” Meg continued the countdown.

As perfectly timed as a group dance performance, as soon as Meg said “10”, Jay’s underwear was yanked down to the floor. His eyes opened massively, but obviously they couldn’t see anything. His whole body jerked into a state of shock and the girls stopped sucking his hard nipples. Somehow, he managed to keep enough composure to remain with his hands on his head and avoid further punishment. His cock stood strong and proud. A solid 6 inches; it was nothing to brag about but he had never left Meg unsatisfied either. His pubic hair was well looked after. It was trimmed nicely since he obviously anticipated having sex with Meg as soon as he could, and he knew how she liked it.

Sudden flashbacks to high school filled his mind. Jay hadn’t always had this body. He was a late developer and unfortunately people found out. He had always been sporty and competitive, and one lunch time he found himself in a competition with one of his good friends. They decided to see who could hang from the crossbar of the goal for the longest, and the loser had to buy the winner lunch. A group of their friends, both guys and girls had come to watch to see who won. However, Annie, one of Jay’s best female friends at the time wanted to embarrass him. She sneaked up behind him, and pantsed him in front of the whole crowd, revealing his hairless cock for a second. He quickly dropped down and pulled everything back up, but not before people had seen and started to laugh hysterically. From that moment on, Jay had a fear of being publicly pantsed despite having developed everywhere since the incident.

With 10 seconds left of being exposed, Jay’s face turned red from the embarrassment. He felt a hand wrap it’s delicate fingers around his shaft, and then the palm of the hand joining to take full control of his penis. The hand knew exactly what to do. It slowly stroked the full length of Jay’s cock and it was clearly experienced in pleasuring a boy. Another hand cupped his balls and massaged them gently. Despite being completely owned and humiliated, Jay was loving the sexual pleasure building up inside him. Would he cum already? He was desperate not to suffer so much embarrassment again.

“Times up!” Meg called out from behind him, and the hands let go. “Did you enjoy that one a bit more?” she teased.

“You guys are so annoying!” Jay replied, feeling so frustrated.

“Anyway my question is does the girl on my course at uni have blonde hair?” Jay was desperate to continue the pace of the game. He was loving every second of it and if this question was answered with a yes, he knew who one of the girls was.

“Yes.” Answered Meg, noticing Jays immediate smile as she knew that he knew.

Jay couldn’t believe it. He had always thought Kate was hot and they were close enough that she would tell him about her dating and sex life. He was so excited to be apart of it for once!

“Time to ramp it up a little bit” Meg snapped Jay back down to earth with those words as she began to describe his next task.

PM Dares

My First Story!

My Second Story!
The following 8 users say Thank You to Tommytomjj for this post:
Old 04-24-2020, 06:19 AM   #5
iceman713
getDare Sweetheart

This story is really good and unique. Please keep up the good work
iceman713 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to iceman713 for this post:
Old 04-24-2020, 08:23 AM   #6
StrippokerMick
Account Banned

Great story so far - can't wait for the next chapter

Dislikes:ballbusting,spanking,messy,denial,blackma il, edging

Limits:- Public,family/friends,permanent,scat,crossdressing,pee
StrippokerMick is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to StrippokerMick for this post:
Old 04-30-2020, 07:16 AM   #7
Maxie1999

Loving this story, please continue!

Likes: humuliation, tease and denial, bets and challenges.
Dislikes (will do them whenever needed too) : pee, pain, semi-public.
Limits: dancing, harmfull, illigal, social media accounts, social suicide, family/friends, poop, pee and blood.

My new kik is max_2001_max
Maxie1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Maxie1999 for this post:
Old 04-30-2020, 03:55 PM   #8
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

love this!! cant wait to read more
Dislikes: family, illegal, black mail
MY PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72492
KIK me: AmyyyGirlyyy
I WISH I WAS TAYLOR SWIFT
Dirty_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Dirty_Slut for this post:
Old 05-01-2020, 01:09 PM   #9
Tommytomjj

Jay was guided into the shower whilst still naked and blindfolded. He could tell by the texture below his feet where he was and began wondering what they could make him do next. His questions were immediately answered by Megan.

“Okay babe, you’re gonna have a cold shower. However, the rule is you must stay in the shower until your cock goes soft, and of course you are not allowed to cum to do this.” She explained.

“That’s right Jay, we’ve seen how big it can get. Well, how sort of big it can get. Now it’s time to see how tiny it goes. I can’t wait to see this!” Annie chimed in.

Jays look of horror was noticed by all four girls around him. He was absolutely a grower and knew that his cock would be laughed at by all the of girls. Even Meg had never really seen it fully soft. She had obviously seen it after sex, but Jay feared that the cold water would be detrimental to his manhood. They began to giggle as he began to panic.

“Imagine if it’s like an inch!” Kate added. “I honestly think I’ll be able to get my whole mouth around his dick and his balls at the same time!”

Jay was prepared for the worst, but he knew that this would be the last humiliating thing he would have to endure. He agreed to the dare nervously and got ready for the cold water to fall onto his vulnerable body.

“Okay, the water is coming on now” Meg stated.

As she did, the cold water began to pour onto his head, and drip down the rest of his fairly impressive body. It didn’t matter how physically strong he was, the cold water was always going to make him wriggle and shake. He couldn’t relax, his whole body tensed up and the cold water continued pouring on him, and he began to shiver slightly. The girls noticed this and decided that they were going to make it even harder for him since it was potentially his last task. They had brought to the bathroom with them a large bag of ice from the freezer and knew exactly how to use it effective.

“Open wide” Jay heard, too concerned with the cold water to know who said it.

He did as he was told, and three ice cubes were immediately put into his mouth.

“No swallowing, and when they’ve melted you will open your mouth again to let us know we need to refill it.” Demanded Annie.

This just got so much worse. The only warm part of his entire body was his mouth, and now that was the coldest. He was struggling to breathe slightly too since he had to keep his mouth closed entirely, he could only breathe through his nose. The worst part was that his cock was still as hard as ever. He knew that there were still four half naked girls watching him in the shower, and he just couldn’t get that thought out of his mind, meaning his cock would remain hard.

Embarrassingly, his cock had shrunk anyway. Despite still being hard, it was definitely no more than four inches now, and he hadn’t even noticed. His body was fairly numb, so he didn’t notice the shrivelling that was occurring down below. The girls had obviously noticed however, and were silently laughing at their slave’s misfortune, holding up their fingers next to it to compare lengths.

“It looks more like a finger rather than a dick!” Whispered Kate to Annie, causing her to burst out with laughter.

Jay heard this and immediately reached down to his cock, almost as a subconscious reaction to hearing the laughter. Having touched it, he had noticed it’s lack of size, and tried to cover it up. Quickly, a hand reached in and pulled his cold hands away from it, and without anyone saying a word, he never put them back. Jay was at the point now where he knew his place, and would not risk getting another punishment. They had all seen him do more embarrassing things that this anyway.

As he shivered and shook in the shower, another hand reached in near his genitals. This one was holding a hand full of ice, and cupped his balls. Jay noticed the freezing sensation in his balls and jumped. The hand full of ice maintained connection with Jay though, and despite how much he wriggled, he just couldn’t get them off. To try and counter this sensation, Jay opened his mouth to allow three more ice cubes to be put there, hoping that the cold from the new ice cubes would be more noticeable from the ones touching his balls. His logic had gone out of the window, and he was just desperate for his cock to shrink, but it was still hard, and now his balls were in excruciating discomfort.

“Turn around and bend over.” Kate said, without a hint of leniency.

Jay obliged, and the hand by his balls retracted. His bare arse now facing the four girls, he waited to feel what they’d do next. He felt his cheeks spreading, and then suddenly three ice cubes were shoved up his bum hole one after another, like a shotgun had just shot three bullets into his bum hole.

“Okay, back to the regular position.” Kate said.

Jay stood up and turned again, doing as he was told. The freezing sensation in his bum hole was actually enjoyable. It wasn’t sexually overwhelming, it was just nice. This helped Jay to relax somehow, and before he knew it he felt blood flowing away from his dick. He could feel the cold ice inside of him, but it really wasn’t doing much. He dared not smile, and especially not brag to the girls that they’re plan didn’t work, because he was almost done. Another minute or so passed with Jay accustomed to the cold of the shower slightly, and finally his cock was soft enough to pass the test.

“Okay, looks like you’ve finished the dare babe. I’ve never seen a twelve year olds penis before though.” Meg teased her boyfriend.

Jay could only feel shame as he felt the girls staring at his minute cock, waiting for the jokes to start.

“I think I could grow one bigger than that if I wanted to!” Mocked Annie, “seriously Meg, how on earth does he fuck you with that?”

Kate joined in, “its smaller than my pinkie!” She exclaimed as she burst out laughing.

Jay could do nothing but stand and listen to these humiliating comments. The torment went on for some time as the girls all had a go at flicking his tiny willy. Eventually they stopped, and now he thought that he was done, and was allowed to guess and hopefully be free of this torment forever.

“Okay babe, so you’ve completed your dare, which means you would get a guess right now. But.....”

The pause terrified him.

“Don’t worry, you will get a guess, but first Annie needs the toilet....”

—————————— —————————— —————————— —————————— —————————— —————————— —————————— ——————————

Thanks for all of the positive messages, I hope you’re enjoying the story! I’m sorry I haven’t written as regularly recently, I’m going to try and fix that the next few days though.

Also, id like your input again. Does Annie just need a wee or does she need more than that? Let me know either as a reply or private message and I’ll go with what I think would work best for the story based on yours opinions

PM Dares

My First Story!

My Second Story!
The following 3 users say Thank You to Tommytomjj for this post:
Old 05-02-2020, 11:17 AM   #10
Tommytomjj

Jays look of disbelief pleased all four girls, especially Annie who couldn’t wait to use Jay. Unbeknownst to him, she lowered her panties whilst the other girls forced him to lie down in the bathtub, with his hands above his face like last time.

“This is unfair! I’m allowed my guess!” Jay cried out.

“Well if you wanna take off that blindfold and try to escape, you’re more than welcome to.” Kate replied, “but I promise you that you’ll be much worse off if you do. Meg has gone easy on you in my opinion, I just hope after you’ve drank Annie’s piss that you guess wrongly again.”

That was enough to silence the poor boy. He remained lying down in the bathtub, hands above his face forming a seat for Annie’s smooth arse cheeks. He was more nervous than last time, knowing that it was Annie, the girl who’d tormented him previously during his life, sitting above his face.

“I need a wee... but I might try for something else as well, even though I don’t need to.” Annie’s words were like daggers to Jay’s pride.

He was terrified of what she would do in this situation, and he feared the worst. The girls warned him one final time about moving and then Annie took her seat. He felt her soft, delicate bum cheeks sit on his hands, and waited with his mouth wide open. Almost immediately after sitting down, Annie started to piss without giving Jay a warning. She was much less accurate than Kate and was just trying to cover him completely. She constantly shifted, complaining that his hands simply weren’t comfy enough to keep still, causing her piss to cover Jay from his stomach up to his hair. He quickly swallowed any urine that landed in his mouth to satisfy the girls, despite its unpleasant taste. Once again, the warm liquid caused him to gag and cough, forcing itself back into his mouth, where he had to shamefully swallow it once again. He felt his hair become soaked and sticky. Annie was intentionally covering her toilet in piss to humiliate him as much as possible, knowing how much he hated it.

“Okay I’m gonna push really hard for 5 seconds. If nothing comes out, it’s your lucky day. However, if something does come out, I expect you to enjoy your meal.” Annie spoke to Jay like she had owned him for her entire life.

Jay, horrified at the thought of swallowing shit, shut his mouth immediately. He felt a hand grab his balls and start pulling slowly towards his feet, causing serious pain and discomfort.

“Your balls are gonna get closer to your toes every second that your mouth is closed.” Threatened Meg, who wanted to see how brave her boyfriend really was.

Jay couldn’t cope much longer and reopened his mouth, waiting for the worst. His balls now ached, causing a pain in his stomach too which made his start to feel sick.

“Since you disobeyed us, I’m gonna push for 10 seconds now. When will you learn, silly boy?” Annie tormented again, “I’m starting to push now...”

With that, Annie tensed her body, trying her hardest to make Jay suffer. Jay, still blindfolded, couldn’t hear a thing and just waited like a dog waiting for a treat. Inside, his heart was racing, and he was praying to God that Annie failed her mission. A few seconds had passed, but it felt like a lifetime to him. Annie’s bum cheeks were tensing in his hands, indicating that she could be close to what she wanted to do, terrifying Jay. His body felt like it was on fire now, the blood rushing to his head almost made him feel dizzy, the ache in his balls made him feel sick, along with the piss in his mouth and all over his body. Was he about to pass out?

Suddenly, he noticed a horrendous smell.

“Alright time’s up Annie.” Said Meg, “you’re a very lucky boy babe.”

“Damn it! At least I managed to give him a fart though” she giggled, “now toilet, if you wouldn’t mind cleaning me up I would really appreciate it.”

Hesitantly, Jay sat forward and went to lick Annie’s piss from off her dripping body.

“No, I’ll take care of that, you don’t deserve to lick anywhere close to my pussy. I want my arse cleaned please.” She exclaimed.

Devastated, Jay was sure he was at rock bottom. Despite Annie not actually shitting on him, she still farted right in his face and now he had to lick her arsehole clean.

“Get your tongue right in there, and your nose too!” She ordered.

He repositioned so that his tongue was pointing into Annie’s bum hole and inserted it straight in. Fortunately, it did not taste terrible, and the smell also wasn’t overwhelming. But it was not pleasant either. He felt immense shame in the fact that he was being treated as not just a toilet, but toilet paper too. After about ten seconds of cleaning her arse with his tongue, Annie moved away and Jay was allowed to move back to a comfortable position, still in the bath. He was still covered in piss and the smell had taken its toll on all five of them in the crowded bathroom.

“Okay babe. Assuming you want to guess a person, if you guess this right, you can take off the blindfold, have a shower and meet us all in the lounge where we will be naked and waiting for you. If you guess wrong, well, who knows what we’ll make you do next?” Meg explained, hoping that her boyfriend guessed right. She was at the point now where she really just wanted to fuck him, all of this had made her so horny.

“Okay I understand. I’m guessing the four girls are Meg, Annie, Kate and Paige.”

The room was silent for a moment. Meg signalled to the girls to stay quiet to make Jay suffer a tiny bit more.

“Congrats babe! You’re correct!” Meg shouted happily, “you can take that blindfold off now.”

Without hesitation Jay lifted the blindfold from his face. His eyes took a few moments to adjust to the light, and when they did the room was empty. Meg had left a note on the door.

“You stink of piss. You can come and play with us when you’re clean.”

Jay laughed, and immediately turned the shower on.

PM Dares

My First Story!

My Second Story!
The following 2 users say Thank You to Tommytomjj for this post:
Old 05-08-2020, 12:59 PM   #11
Tommytomjj

After ridding himself of urine, Jay stepped out of the relaxing warm shower. He felt refreshed and chilled, knowing he was finally going to get everything he had fantasised about. He dried himself off with one of the many available towels, styled his hair and looked at himself in the mirror. He was proud of his body and he made sure that he looked as well as he could before leaving the bathroom. Upon exiting the bathroom, he glided down the stairs excitedly, and bounded into the lounge.

The girls heard his footsteps approaching. They were positioned on the far side of the lounge to where Jay was entering from, all wearing matching white underwear. Of course the sizes were different, but all four girls wore a lacy white bra revealing as much cleavage as their bodies could physically show and a sexy skimpy thong, hugging every curve of their arses. Jay entered and immediately his cock began to harden again. The four girls watched him as he smiled.

“Did you guys intentionally dress like the world sluttiest team?” He joked, noticing that their outfits were identical.

In fact, this was no coincidence. Meg had told the girls to wear this attire since she knew it was Jays favourite and she wanted to please him as much as possible.

“I thought you guys were going to be naked though.” He said cautiously, still worrying slightly that they might gang up on him.

“Don’t you worry about that.” Meg replied, “I thought you’d want to watch us take everything off. You’re gonna get 4 strip teases if that’s alright with you.”

Her boyfriend’s eyes lit up. He couldn’t hide his smile and the girls noticed.

“Don’t smile too much!” Annie shouted, as she began to walk over to Jay.

Annie was first up. She confidently grabbed Jay and sat him down on the sofa. Unfortunately there wasn’t a chair available to the sofa would have to do. She stood half naked in front of him and he stared into her eyes. He was nervous and excited at the same time. Annie was someone who would always try to one up him, but surely this time it was her becoming exposed. She danced poetically around him, lifting her long leg onto the sofa, giving him an eye full of her crotch. As she did this, she reached behind her back and unhooked her bra, letting it drop to the floor and revealing her small but fantastic tits. Jays smile was now open mouthed. He was loving every minute of it. He really was getting four strip teases! Annie turned around and bent over, giving him a perfect view of her arse. The same arse that his tongue had been in not long ago. She lowered the thing slowly, teasing him as much as possible. Eventually the thong covered nothing, and she dropped it to the floor, revealing her full arse and her pussy lips. The popular blonde then turned around again and swayed some more. Her pubic hair was almost fully shaved, except a thin landing strip about an inch away from her pussy. Jay watched on as the naked girl confidently strutted away, unable to blink.

Before he could compose himself again, Paige was up next. She could dance even better than Annie and this only made Jay even more aroused. Similarly, she unhooked her bra in front of him, revealing another pair of fairly small boobs. However, when she pushed them together and buried Jay’s face in them, he knew that they were amazing. She moved away before she lowered her hands down to her panties. Their eyes locked as she hooked her fingers into her panties and let them drop quickly to the floor. Jay was the first to break eye contact as he just couldn’t help himself. He glared at Paige’s perfect pussy. It was completely hairless just as he’d hoped and he just couldn’t take his eyes off it. She placed her index finger under his chin and lifted it, causing him to look at her face again. She smiled, and then winked at him before walking away. He didn’t stop staring at her perfect, round arse as she walked, just wishing he could have it in his face.

Next up was Kate. She had much more energy than the previous girls as she skipped towards him and jumped into his lap. It was very lucky she didn’t injure his cock. She reached for Jays arms, and pulled them around her back, indicating that he should take off her bra. He did it expertly and threw the bra off to the side. Kate leaned back, finally giving Jay an opportunity to see her tremendous boobs. They were perfect, almost identical to his girlfriends actually, but with smaller nipples. They were clearly hard, indicating that she was aroused. Kate lifted her legs up, swivelled on Jay and leaned forward. She was now sat on his lap facing away from him, with her arse up in the air. Jay knew what she wanted him to do and he didn’t hesitate. He quickly pulled down the thong, giving him a face full of her voluptuous arse in all of its glory. Unfortunately, she didn’t allow him to stare for much longer as she stood up. She turned to face him, before walking away backwards. Jay stared at her pussy whilst he could. Her pubic hair was styled similar to Annie’s, but was a bit thicker. She obviously took very good care of it though.

Finally it was Meg. The love of his life couldn’t stop smiling as she walked up to him. She was proud of what she had pulled off and she was relieved that Jay had stuck around to fully enjoy himself. She sat carefully on his lap before kissing him for ages. The other three girls watched almost awkwardly as they kissed for what seemed like ten minutes. In reality, it was probably two. Jay couldn’t have been more excited as Meg began to undress. She popped off her bra in front of his face, and allowed him to motorboat her large, round tits. She then moved back, dropped down her panties and showed him his favourite pussy. It was still bald and he still couldn’t wait to fuck her. Finally, she turned around and bent over, giving him a full view to her beautiful arse.

After the show was over, Meg called the rest of the girls to come closer whilst she explained the next thing to happen. However, Jay was struggling to focus as he couldn’t take his eyes off the gorgeous girls surrounding him.

“Okay, so like I said before, we’re going to take turns doing Dare’s now. The rules are simple. Once you’ve done a dare, you get to choose who to dare next and what the dare will be. You cannot dare the person that dared you though. But, if you dare two or three or four people, the people who did the dare all get to choose who does the next one and what it will be, so it could be revenge against you.” Meg explained.

Everyone nodded as the understood.

“Jay, since you’ve been through a lot today, you can dare the first person.”

PM Dares

My First Story!

My Second Story!
The following 4 users say Thank You to Tommytomjj for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk