Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-15-2021, 10:24 AM   #1
Hornybitch73

Default Pain slut bored while working

Looking for some tasks to do while bored at work. Working from home so have access to all my toys. Please don't post the usual tasks. Looking for something new and creative and challenging.

Hard no's: children, family, scat

Toys: large collection of dildos, vibrators, butt plugs all in varying sizes,, speculums, collection of nipple and pussy clamps, enema kit, spreader bar, sex swing, handcuffs, ropes, a few gags, spanking items, anything found in a house that is possible to be used, electro shock kit and sounding kit.
Hornybitch73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 04:13 PM   #2
maddog2048
getDare Sweetheart

How about you set up your work station for a painslut. Such as:
Large dildo on chair, sitting impales your ass on it.
Thumbtacks (or anything that will poke your ass if you move) on seat.
Clamp clit attach with string to a couple of elasitc bands, with the last band wrapped around right hand, so moving it to type/use mouse will tug clit, but there is enough give that you can still do it. Handcuff yourself for an extra challenge.
Clamp nipples and attach a string from one to the other. This string wrap around back of chair such that unless you have perfect posture your nipples are tugged.
Attach a vibrator to the chair, so if you sit your clit touches it. Every half hour roll dice to determine power setting.
Set have your electroshock kit set up. Any time you receive an email/message from work shock yourself.

Now actually work like this:
Any time you do a specific task set yourself a strict time limit to complete it. If you fail, you are to spank your clit and tits hard with implement 20 times for each minute over.
If you have a meeting do it in this state, just add clothing if required.
If you have to leave the chair you just get up and let the nipple clamps get tugged off. You can leave the clit to hand string on.
Toilet breaks are not free, you may not enter the bathroom unless your ass is bright red from being spanked.
Every hour on the hour edge once. Fail/forget and you have to peg the tip of your tongue until you successfully edge next hour.
maddog2048 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to maddog2048 for this post:
Old 01-16-2021, 02:38 PM   #3
Hornybitch73

I got a similar task in my PM's so I combined them. I will post my report to my blog if you would like to read it.

Hard no's: children, family, scat

Toys: large collection of dildos, vibrators, butt plugs all in varying sizes,, speculums, collection of nipple and pussy clamps, enema kit, spreader bar, sex swing, handcuffs, ropes, a few gags, spanking items, anything found in a house that is possible to be used, electro shock kit and sounding kit.
Hornybitch73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2021, 04:09 PM   #4
maddog2048
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornybitch73 View Post
I got a similar task in my PM's so I combined them. I will post my report to my blog if you would like to read it.
Thanks, Nice report
maddog2048 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2021, 03:14 PM   #5
barefooted83
getDare Devil

'Draw' a smiley face using thumbtacks, needles or staples on the soles of your bare feet (or any other body part)

See my feet tortured:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/43268829@N07/

Foot art:
http://fav.me/dc8occ1

Owner of Fox85's feet: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=11147

Owner of LilSlutties feet: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=13290
barefooted83 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk