Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 07-16-2018, 04:08 PM   #1
Gitano
getDare Sweetheart

Default Need aditional punishment ideas

Hi,

Well in 2 weeks time i have a friend come over that is going to give me a real bare bottom spanking for getting a parking ticket. ( he spanks me from time to time but this time it’s gonna be a real punishment spanking. He has total control over how long and how hard the spanking will be. )

After chatting with someone else the idea rose it should be even more humiliating for me and i should prepare for his arrival and when he rings my doorbel i now have to open the door fully nude and ready for the spanking.

But now i am here to ask you additional ideas to add to my punishment.
All ideas that are somewhat reasonable / creative / legal and able to do will be considered. Depending on how many responses i get i perhaps could create a poll for the final decision.

Hope to hear your ideas.

Likes (Will do if able)
Spanking, Punishments, Humiliation, Writing (lines, reports etc.), Pictures (no face), chastity

Dislikes (Will do as punishment for failing a dare)
Body writing, Long term, Denial.

Limits (Will not do)
Public, mouthsoaping, Permanent, CBT, Sleeping dares, anything illegal, pee/poop.
Gitano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 06:45 PM   #2
Robbo77

Default Punishment idea

Squat down to your knee level knees apart hands on. Top of head. Flat. Interlaced. And walk. Back and forth. Naked
Robbo77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 12:47 AM   #3
Gitano
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbo77 View Post
Squat down to your knee level knees apart hands on. Top of head. Flat. Interlaced. And walk. Back and forth. Naked
That sounds difficult and not fun to do. But it made it the first entry on the list.

Likes (Will do if able)
Spanking, Punishments, Humiliation, Writing (lines, reports etc.), Pictures (no face), chastity

Limits (Will not do)
Public, mouthsoaping, Permanent, CBT, Sleeping dares, anything illegal, pee/poop.
Old 07-17-2018, 12:50 AM   #4
dread_

have him take pictures of the process of spanking you and post them on temporarily.exposed or a similar site.
dread_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 02:27 AM   #5
Gitano
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by dread_ View Post
have him take pictures of the process of spanking you and post them on temporarily.exposed or a similar site.
I have no idea if he want to do this yet, but i’ve added it to the list.

Likes (Will do if able)

Limits (Will not do)
Old 07-18-2018, 01:42 PM   #6
Gitano
getDare Sweetheart

Gonna be a short list :P was hoping to create a poll but would need more ideas for a poll ..

Likes (Will do if able)

Limits (Will not do)
Old 07-18-2018, 02:26 PM   #7
2bchew
getDare Addict

Write an apology letter to him for your speeding.Make sure it includes the deed,how sorry you are,asking to recieve the punishment and an apology to him for taking up his time to teach you a lesson.

It must be at least a full page long. You will stand in front of him completely naked while he sits in a chair. Then you will read the letter out loud.You will maintain an erection the entire time out of respect for the man who is about to discipline you.
2bchew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 03:48 PM   #8
Gitano
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bchew View Post
Write an apology letter to him for your speeding.Make sure it includes the deed,how sorry you are,asking to recieve the punishment and an apology to him for taking up his time to teach you a lesson.

It must be at least a full page long. You will stand in front of him completely naked while he sits in a chair. Then you will read the letter out loud.You will maintain an erection the entire time out of respect for the man who is about to discipline you.
Speeding 0 :-) was a parking ticket.

But added a One full page apology and thank you for the punishment letter to the list.

Likes (Will do if able)

Limits (Will not do)
Old 07-21-2018, 03:38 AM   #9
Silk1970
Account Banned

Write down how hard and long you think should be spanked for and give it to him before he comes over. That can serve as the minimum.

Also, if it's real punishment you're seeking, you should have to wank yourself to orgasm just before you are punished.
Silk1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2018, 09:41 AM   #10
Gitano
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk1970 View Post
Write down how hard and long you think should be spanked for and give it to him before he comes over. That can serve as the minimum.

Also, if it's real punishment you're seeking, you should have to wank yourself to orgasm just before you are punished.
You are my spanker ? He actually already told me i had to do that just before the spanking will start. Feari g this one the most. I know there is no desier to be spanked after cumming :-/

Likes (Will do if able)

Limits (Will not do)
Old 07-21-2018, 09:43 AM   #11
Gitano
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk1970 View Post

He has complete control and wil make sure i’m getting more than i have had in the past. Expect this to become a whole evening event . Won’t be done with in 10 minutes.

Likes (Will do if able)

Limits (Will not do)
Old 08-03-2018, 03:24 PM   #12
Gitano
getDare Sweetheart

Well not many suggestions but for who would like to know. Tomorrow morning the punishment will take place. At about 8 am.

Options have been discussed with the spanker ( to few option to make a poll about it ) here is the list for me tomorrow morning.

- Alarm is set at 7 and i will first take a shower
- shave pubes and ass smooth
- get everything ready including placing a strap and wooden hairbrush for the spanker to use.
- i have written an apollogy letter to read outloud before the spanking
- wank off until i cum
- open the door when the doorbell rings completly naked.
- a camera will be filming the spanking.

Not looking forward to it but i am sure i will not get a parking ticket anytime soon again. Fixed position filming my ass.

Likes (Will do if able)

Limits (Will not do)
The following user says Thank You to Gitano for this post:
Old 08-07-2018, 07:34 PM   #13
slaveygirl

How was it?
Did u enjoy?
Pictures?
slaveygirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
nude, punishment, spanking