Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > Completed Stories

Old 05-20-2018, 12:03 PM   #16
Heart
getDare Succubus

Belle entered the cafeteria for breakfast and Annie was nowhere to be found. Belle struggled to eat her breakfast as she knew Annie was not okay. After breakfast Belle went straight to Annie's room. Belle knocked a few times on the door and Annie didn't respond. Finally Belle decided to go inside Annie's room regardless of not having permission to enter. The room was empty, the bed was made and it appeared that Annie had not made it back to her room after last night's encounters.

Belle went to find Sir Redford to see if he was aware of Annie's location. Redford, who felt he should know everything that was happening inside his academy was furious that he didn't know where Annie was. Redford calls Mark to question him on what him and Annie did after leaving him and Belle. Mark explained that he decided to keep playing with Annie and that he excused her for today's agenda. Redford couldn't believe Mark would make such a decision without speaking with him first.

Although Redford was upset with Mark he understood that there was something about Annie and Belle that made both of them act differently then they've ever acted since the opening of the academy. Redford informed Mark that the four of them would meet that night for new rules and schedules for the rest of the summer. Although Mark was a Dominant he still obeyed Redford's every command as did everyone living at the academy.

Last edited by Heart; 05-23-2018 at 06:25 AM.
Old 05-20-2018, 02:48 PM   #17
Heart
getDare Succubus

The day seemed to drag, Belle continued to be worried about Annie even though she knew she would be seeing her tonight. Finally dinner was over and Belle could rush to floor five to meet up with her best friend.

Annie had been on floor five the entire day; Mark had snuck in and out throughout the day. Annie had been transformed into Trainer Mark's personal kitten for the day. The room Annie had spent her day in was designed for a human kitten; the room had a fluffy mat, food and water bowls and a litter box. When Belle entered the room Annie stayed in kitten mode. Belle didn't know how to act with her bestfriend unable to speak to her. Redford and Mark entered the room together. Mark gave Annie permission to finish the evening as herself and her kitten training would begin again tomorrow.

Redford handed the girls new bags and handed Mark a black folder. Redford decided to make a new team, he terminated Mark from being the leader of the purple team and replaced him with a Dominant he had met a few years ago while visiting London. Redford knew that even though he wanted to spend the entire summer; he had an academy to run and the only person he trusted enough to train Annie and Belle was Mark.

The two girls were moved to bedrooms on the fifth floor. Their previous rooms had been emptied and the rest of their classmates were notified that the girls would not be joining them for the rest of the season but that both girls were still living at the academy. Bobby, who still had a huge crush on Belle was so upset by the news, he even contemplated to press the red button on his tracking bracelet and leave the island.

Bobby scheduled a one on one with Sir. Redford explaining his crush on Belle. Redford asked Bobby if he was willing to sacrifice everything to be with Belle. Bobby admitted that without Belle his world was dark and he would do anything to be with her. Redford smiled at this and handed Bobby a black bag and relocated him to floor five as well. Bobby's entire world was about to shift dramatically.

Last edited by Heart; 05-23-2018 at 06:27 AM.
Old 05-20-2018, 03:04 PM   #18
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Excellent updates. Thanks for continuing the story.

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Old 05-20-2018, 03:04 PM   #19
Heart
getDare Succubus

Redford and Mark held the first black team meeting. Annie and Belle were surprised to see Bobby; but happy as both girls considered Bobby their friend. Belle was slightly concerned as she had intense feelings for Redford but also had a tiny crush on Bobby. Redford could tell that Belle had feelings for both of them and was willing to share Belle with Bobby as long as Redford was always in full control of their relationship.

Redford explained that Mark would be in charge of all of the training while he was directing the four teams as he had seventeen other students counting on him to live up to the elite program he was known for. Mark had the power to do as he liked with all three students except for Belle's asshole, that hole was reserved for Redford and only Redford.

Bobby had given his consent up to not only Redford and Mark but also Annie and Belle. Bobby was going to be the slave to all of them. Bobby was in heaven and took his new servitude very seriously. Redford had Belle lock Bobby's small cock in a steel chasity cage as he was giving up his orgasms to be in a dynamic that involved Belle.

Last edited by Heart; 05-23-2018 at 06:28 AM.
Old 05-20-2018, 03:22 PM   #20
Heart
getDare Succubus

Mark wanted all three students to be willing to serve Redford and himself at anytime of the day and put shock collars on all three of their necks. Any time they were shocked they would report to Mark and kneel by his feet and wait for his order.

Mark knew he was going to be judged on his ability to train Belle to Redford's liking so he went the hardest on Belle. Belle's collar went off ten times more than the Annie's and Bobby's collars. Belle had given Mark and Annie oral and Bobby was forced to watch. Belle also learned how to make Redford the perfect cup of coffee. When Redford returned to floor five he was pleased with how eager all three students were to please even after a full day of training.

Annie was slightly jealous of the attention Belle was receiving from now all three of the males. When Mark and Annie were alone; Annie began to give Mark attitude. Annie knew Mark had no tolerance for attitude and disrespect. Mark bent Annie over and gave Annie a spanking that she'll never forget, her ass swelled up and turned a deep purple that looked almost black. After he was done beating Annie he had her show Belle, Bobby and Redford and tell them she was a disrespectful cunt. Annie was in tears but Mark had no sympathy for her tears and didn't even care to find out why she was acting out. That night Annie slept on Mark's floor and cried herself to sleep.

Last edited by Heart; 05-23-2018 at 06:29 AM.
Old 05-20-2018, 03:48 PM   #21
Heart
getDare Succubus

The next day Annie wouldn't look at Mark or Belle. Mark realized why Annie was acting out, Mark didn't like jealousy and he was going to fix Annie's jealousy by making her deal with it.

Mark locked Annie in a cage and demanded her to not take her eyes off his cock. After locking the cage Mark unzipped his pants and shoved his cock into Bobby's mouth. Bobby hesitantly sucked the cock. Mark was not into males at all but he would do anything to stay in the dynamic. When Mark was rock hard he began to fuck Belle extremely rough. Belle, Bobby and Annie were all crying as none of them wanted to be in this scene.

After only watching Mark fuck Belle for five minutes, Annie began to scream red, the only thing was Mark didn't stop fucking Belle and he didn't let Annie out of the cage. When Belle realized Mark ignored Annie she also screamed red however Mark still didn't stop. Bobby pulled Mark off of Belle. Mark immediately grabbed his cane and began to beat Bobby bloody. Redford could hear screaming from downstairs and made his way to the black team.

Last edited by Heart; 05-23-2018 at 06:30 AM.
Old 05-20-2018, 05:32 PM   #22
Heart
getDare Succubus

Redford entered the room to see Mark violently swinging his cane onto Bobby. Belle screams to Redford "Please Sir, please make Mark stop." Instantly Redford orders Mark to hand him his cane and without hesitation Mark obeys. Redford lets Annie out of the cage and Annie runs to the bathroom and locks the door.

Belle tells Redford the drama that occurred; Redford praises his academy on respecting consent and safewords and tonight his very best friend broke the trust of three of his most valuable students. Redford asks Belle to take Bobby into her room and if Annie comes out of the bathroom to try and convince Annie to also come into the bedroom.

Redford and Mark were speechless, Mark couldn't believe he let his anger get that far out of hand. Redford didn't want to terminate his best friend but what he had done was unacceptable. Redford sent Mark that night on a private jet to spend the rest of the week at a hotel in Chicago Illinois.

Annie finally left the bathroom and Belle convinced her to come into her room; the best friends needed to talk. Bobby recognized that he was better off to head to his own room while the two friends tried to comfort each other after the worst night of both of their lives. Redford listened to the two girls outside Belle's door.

Last edited by Heart; 05-23-2018 at 06:31 AM.
The following user says Thank You to Heart for this post:
Old 05-20-2018, 05:52 PM   #23
AnalSlave1

I'm loving the story. Keep up the hard work.
Limits- Scat, Messy, Public

PM dares - send me one of these words to dare me
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85253
The following user says Thank You to AnalSlave1 for this post:
Old 05-22-2018, 08:39 AM   #24
Heart
getDare Succubus

Annie has a hard time looking in Belle's eyes, she was mad at Belle but she knew deep down inside Belle hadn't done anything to deserve her anger. Belle understood that Annie was very hurt and all she could do was wait for Annie to speak.

"I wish I had never applied to the academy with you." Annie said with tears running down her face.

"I knew this summer was going to be hard but I didn't think it would destroy our friendship. We can leave tomorrow if you want!" Belle said as she hugged Annie.

Annie explained that she didn't want to quit nor push Belle away from Sir Redford and Bobby. Annie even admitted to still have intense feelings for Mark. Belle was shocked that Annie was still falling for Mark even after he had just basically raped her best friend in front of her. Belle wanted Annie to be happy even if that was with Mark.

Redford walked in Belle's room after he gave the girls some time to talk, although Redford had heard everything, he wanted the girls to tell him what they wanted to happen next.

Last edited by Heart; 05-23-2018 at 06:32 AM.
The following 3 users say Thank You to Heart for this post:
Old 05-26-2018, 08:22 AM   #25
Heart
getDare Succubus

Both girls kneel at Redford's feet, he pets the girls and grants them both permission to rise. Belle doesn't know what is going to happen next, but when she is next to Redford she feels nothing but safe. Redford asks Annie her side of the story.

"It's all my fault, I've ruined everything! I started acting moody because I was jealous of the attention Mark was giving Belle and Mark was just doing his job." Annie says as she begins to cry.

"Jealousy occurs in our lifestyle often, it is normal. Mark went beyond teaching you a lesson; none of what happened is your fault. When I recieved your application and Belle's, I couldn't turn either of you down as your loyalty to each other and friendship was something I wanted to explore and play with and I am so very sorry that Mark and I almost came in between that." Redford explained.

Belle begins to hug Annie, she hadn't even realized Annie was getting jealous. Belle looks at Redford and asks "I don't want to leave, but I'm not sure how Annie and I can carry on as nothing has happened. Annie may have feelings for Mark, and I'll forgive him for her, but I don't feel safe if you're not around.

Redford listens carefully to Belle; he also doesn't want her to leave. Redford assures the girls their safety will be top priority the rest of the summer. He orders the girls to sleep and heads downstairs to execute something he's never done at his academy.

The next morning Redford announces the cancellation of the rest of the summer season at the academy. He knows that he can't train twenty elite slaves like the previous seasons when all he wants to do is spend his time with Belle.

Redford assigns Belle and Annie to plan the largest farewell lunch and play party the academy has ever seen. The girls have unlimited resources and funds but only a few hours to make it happen.

Belle decides to make it a Hawaiian theme party. All the students at the academy recieved pineapple lingerie or boxers as a parting gift. Redford and the rest of the trainers at the academy gave every student sixty six bare handed spanks. It was a tradition before graduation ceremony for the students to receive ninety spanks for completing the ninety day training, one spank for every hard day they endured. This season was a little different as Redford didn't run the academy for the full ninety days, yet sixty six days in the summer academy the students learned more than other full seasons. Redford says goodbye individually to all the students even Annie, Bobby and Belle.

The twenty students board the jet ready to head home. The jet makes stop after stop until seventeen stops have been made. Annie, Belle and Bobby are the only three left on the jet. The jet arrives back at the academy, the three of them very confused but also excited. They leave the jet and walk back into the academy.

Redford and Mark are both standing at the door, Belle immediately grabs Annie's hand and squeezes it. Redford orders the students to head to the common room so the five of them can all talk about their futures.

"We are all equal for this talk, no one has more authority than anyone else" says Redford.

"I need to apologize to all three of you, my actions are unexcusable and I truly don't deserve any of your forgiveness; and Annie, I just need you to know how deeply I care about you. When Redford invited me back I was ashamed of my actions and completely terrified to show my vulnerability to you, but I couldn't risk never seeing you again, never having the ability to tell you how wrong I was to you and Belle and Bobby" Mark says desperately as he looks only at Annie.

Annie and Bobby accept his apology; however Belle storms out of the room. Redford chases Belle. Redford was aware that this reunion was not going to be easy on them but he needs all of them to figure out a way to get past this if his plan is going to work out. Belle explains to Redford, that she needs Mark to endure more than just having to apologize. Belle wants Mark to suffer. Belle wants him to endure a punishment as she would endure if she had done something wrong.

Redford talks to Mark privately, the conversation behind closed doors took approximately two hours before the doors were reopened. Mark has decided to agree to take a punishment scene from Belle.

Belle was not like most of the slaves at the academy, as her previous Master trained her to top and she had no problem switching. Belle agrees that after the apology he had already given and a punishment she could forgive him, however, she wanted to be promised she would never have to bottom or submit to Mark ever again. Redford assures her that Mark will never have authority over her again.

Mark strips bare and walks slowly to the cross. Belle straps him facing forward. Redford, Annie and Bobby all watching as Belle intends to violate his pride as he had done to her. Redford reminds Belle that Mark has never endured a punishment. Belle nods but doesn't indicate any chance of going easy on him.

"Blindfolds and gags help a submissive go into subspace, I don't want you in subspace. I want you to feel every hit and to feel the pain I felt as you violently fucked me." Belle says extremely calmly to Mark.

Belle grabs a thin black leather whip and with no warm up at all and no background music begins to whip Mark. The sound of the whip and loud cries and screams from Mark brought satisfaction to Belle, she didn't let her anger into the scene but she hit him hard at a level he could endure. She marked him all over his stomach and Belle instructed Mark to close his eyes, she gave him fifteen seconds to listen and he hesitated and obeyed. Belle gave one hard strike to his cock. Mark was unable to hold back tears. Belle removed the straps and Annie got up and offered him water and cuddles, Mark accepted and him and Annie walked off.

Redford and Bobby were both impressed with Belle's skill. Redford knew she had been taught but had never seen her toppy side in action. Redford, Bobby and Belle walked upstairs to Sir Redford's master bedroom. The three of them renegotiated a contract. Belle was now officially Redford's alpha slave but also his queen. She was given keys to every room at the academy and the authority of all the elite slaves that lived at Redford's castle.

Bobby accepted the role of Belle's pet. He was given his own room and much more freedom than the other slaves. Although Belle was going to have a lot of responsibility as Alpha slave to Sir Redford; she saw her responsibility as Bobby's Mistress just as great of a responsibility and was extremely happy to be his owner and Mistress.

Trainer Mark and Annie had a long talk after Mark had come down from his first and only punishment scene. Mark's ego was hurt and his pride was suffering, but knowing Annie still respected and loved him even after treating her so wrong seemed to make everything bearable. Mark and Annie decided to make their relationship official with power exchange slowly building, but for the meantime only when they were having a scene or in the bedroom.

The final day of summer has finally come. Annie, Belle and Bobby had one last decision to make; they needed to decide to make the academy their permanent home. Redford and Mark were asking a lot from them, Annie, Belle and Bobby would be far from their family, friends and school. Although the choice was not easy all three decided to move into the academy for good.

Although the summer is now over, the journeys of these three are truly just beginning.

In Relationship: With Someone Not on getDare
Sister of: CentralHigh2010

In Service to and in relationship with Just_Aiden always and forever <3

Last edited by Heart; 05-26-2018 at 12:08 PM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to Heart for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk