Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 05-15-2018, 06:29 PM   #511
heelflip

pee in your enema bag, when it reaches a liter, you are fine. if not, fill it up with slightly watered down soap. plug yourself and go for a little bike ride

kik: bruisedshins
heelflip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2018, 02:30 PM   #512
Shuol

I dare you to spank yourself steadily 28 times while taking 1/4L of water enema. It can be warm or cold, that is left to you.
PM dare & rules

Kik : Shuol86
Shuol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 02:25 PM   #513
bodacious
Distinguished Member

Take a warm enema of any size. Roll a die and hold it for that number x 10. Take a larger enema of cold water. Roll two dice and multiply them together, then multiply by 10. Subtract 5 seconds for every jumping jack you do. 10 seconds for every burpee. 15 for each push up.

I’m looking for a punishment so make it a little intense, if you can
Hard dicks make me horny
Spoiler:
Fuck you and your feelings. :)
bodacious is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bodacious for this post:
Old 05-24-2018, 01:33 PM   #514
Shiv

You're going to take a one gallon enema and hold it for as long as you can. The catch is that if you want to release before 15 minutes have gone by, you'll do so by laying on your back in a bathtub with your legs over your head so the enema water sprays all over you. Good luck!

34/F. 205 lbs.
I am a writing slut. Give me WriteForMe tasks.
Shiv is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Shiv for this post:
Old 06-03-2018, 10:09 PM   #515
Shiv

Bumping this up, let's keep this thread alive

34/F. 205 lbs.
I am a writing slut. Give me WriteForMe tasks.
Shiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2018, 04:40 AM   #516
wowman

First, you will need to purchase a pack of dulcolax bisacodyl laxatives. Dissolve 60mg of bisacodyl using warm water and a little bit of baking soda. Make sure the tablets fully dissolve. Add those contents to a nice warm and soapy 3 quart enema. Hold it for as long as you can and PM me with a report
Limits: personal pictures, bodily fluids, family, permanent.
wowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2018, 06:41 AM   #517
Ana The Sniper

Take a 1/4-1/2 liter enema of warm water. Start a stopwatch and then put on a blindfold and put in earplugs or noise canceling headphones (no music or anything). You should be mostly sensory deprived right now. Without looking at the timer, when you think 15 minutes has passed, take off your blindfold and headphones.

If you are within 30 seconds of the 15minutes (14:30-15:30) you are fine and can release normally.

If you are over 15:30, you must release the enema in your clothes and remain like that for a time equal to the time you spent holding the enema

If you are between 10:00 and 14:30 you must release the enema over your body in the bathtub and remain like that for 15 more minutes

If you are under 10:00 minutes, do the same but redo this dare

Likes & Limits | PM Dares | My Rules | FapRoulette | KinkTalk

I work an intense job and cannot always respond to PMs or dares quickly. Bare with me!
Ana The Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2018, 08:05 AM   #518
Shuol

Give yourself a large enema (more than one liter, i dare you). Then get fully dressed and you have to perform 10 squats. If you leak you lose the dare. Start again another time.
PM dare & rules

Kik : Shuol86
Shuol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 07:48 AM   #519
Butterfly's Prisoner
Account Banned

Pee in bottles of water until you reach at least 1.5 litres (I would suggest storing the bottle in the fridge or somewhere cool, if this is possible for you). Once you've reached the required amount, take it in as an enema and hold it for 10 minutes.

If you can't get it all in, you're free to choose between drinking the rest or retrying the next day. And if you can't make it to 10 minutes, well, retry it is.

If this is somehow impossible for you (e.g., can't store pee in a shared house), let me know and I'll think of an alternative.

Likes: anal, toothpaste, enemas, feet, edging, creative dares, trying out new stuff.
Dislikes/punishments: pee drinking, heavy anal, pain, long dares.
Limits: scat eating, public, friends/family/work, needles, extreme pain, blood play, face pictures, crossdressing.
Butterfly's Prisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 12:06 PM   #520
Ana The Sniper

Take a 1/4-1/2 liter enema of warm water. Start a stopwatch and then put on a blindfold and put in earplugs or noise canceling headphones (no music or anything). You should be mostly sensory deprived right now. Without looking at the timer, when you think 15 minutes has passed, take off your blindfold and headphones.

If you are within 30 seconds of the 15minutes (14:30-15:30) you are fine and can release normally.

If you are over 15:30, you must release the enema in your clothes and remain like that for a time equal to the time you spent holding the enema

If you are between 10:00 and 14:30 you must release the enema over your body in the bathtub and remain like that for 15 more minutes

If you are under 10:00 minutes, do the same but redo this dare

Likes & Limits | PM Dares | My Rules | FapRoulette | KinkTalk

I work an intense job and cannot always respond to PMs or dares quickly. Bare with me!
Ana The Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Ana The Sniper for this post:
Old 06-11-2018, 01:18 PM   #521
WannaBeDared

Take a one liter warm water enema . Every time minutes roll 2 d6, if they add up to 11-12 then you can release. If not, wait another 10 minutes then roll again . If its been an hour and you still havent rolled an 11 or 12, start rolling every 5 minutes. If you fail to hold it, though, you must do the dare again but with cold water

Likes: spanking, edging, (forced) pain, ice, anal, insertions, dice

Dislikes: toothpaste on me, nipple torture, humiliation, wedgies

Major Dislikes: messy, anal for a long time, toothpaste in my ass, diapers, enema cramping

Limits Unless I Change My Mind: public, cam, pics, scat, pee drinking, toothpaste in my pussy

Spoiler:
Dare me anything you want and ill do it ;) respecting limits.. but yea I'll do anything, try me
WannaBeDared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 08:34 AM   #522
420jenni
=^ ~ ^=

0.5 liter coffee enema, hold 25 minutes. While holding, do 30 jumping jacks, 10 situps, and 5 pushups. If you fail to retain, repeat with 0.75 liters.
Old 07-03-2018, 11:30 AM   #523
420jenni
=^ ~ ^=

Bumping this ^-^
Old 07-03-2018, 11:43 AM   #524
Butterfly's Prisoner
Account Banned

Let's have you hold a 2 litre salty water enema. Every 5 minutes after doing it, roll a six-sided dice. If you roll a 6, you can release - otherwise, wait 5 more minutes before your next roll.

Likes: anal, toothpaste, enemas, feet, edging, creative dares, trying out new stuff.
Dislikes/punishments: pee drinking, heavy anal, pain, long dares.
Limits: scat eating, public, friends/family/work, needles, extreme pain, blood play, face pictures, crossdressing.
Butterfly's Prisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 11:46 AM   #525
Heswitch
getDare Sneaker Slave

do a 1.5l warm milk enema. hold it for 20 minutes. then ask random people on gd if you can release.

Please come degrade me on Kik!
Let me worship your sweaty feet

Click to Write on My Converse
Likes and Limits
PM DARES
TOYS
Heswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Heswitch for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
enema, person above, person above dare