Old 02-20-2017, 09:12 PM   #1
Scrap
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Scrap
Default Five Locks Dare

#Extended #Hard #Public_Nudity #Bondage

Description: Five keys are placed ahead of time in various public locations. The participant is then locked up naked and required to get each key in a specific order to get free and dressed.

Equipment: 5 keyed locks with different keys. 2 tool boxes large enough to store clothing. Thigh/wrist cuffs, waist chain and cuffs, or choice of bondage. One set of "slutty" clothing. Tape (duct or electrical). Chain (about 3 feet).

Set-up: Mark the keys and locks so you know which goes to which. This is kinda' important. Some time prior to the beginning of the dare, place keys 1, 2, 3, and 4 in various public locations, such as on stop signs, on top of door frames, at the base of street-lights, etc. MAKE SURE KEY #1 is EASY TO REACH! Hide Key #5 in the restroom of a store or bar, or on a bottom shelf in a store. Store the "slutty outfit" in one of the tool boxes with ID and some money, and secure it with Lock #4. Find a place to hide the tool boxes that will not cause the bomb squad to be called out, but that will allow you to use the chain to secure them.

The Dare: Strip naked and store all your clothing in the second tool box. Use Lock #5 to close it. Use Lock #3 to secure BOTH tool boxes in the hiding location. Lock yourself up using the thigh/wrist cuffs (Lock #1 for one side, #2 for the other), or waist chain and cuffs (Lock #2 for wrists, #1 to secure wrists to waist chain). Now retrieve the keys and let yourself out.

I will write up the story of my experience to give an example. Good luck, and have fun.

Likes: nudity, public, watersports, humiliation, cross dressing, bondage
Limits: illegal, social suicide, scat, blood, young

AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=293024
kik: scrapdflasher
snapchat: scrapdflasher
Scrap is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Scrap for this post:
Old 02-20-2017, 09:21 PM   #2
Scrap
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Scrap
Smile

I found a nice big park with some fairly busy roads around it. It was around 11pm on a weekday, so not too many people were out, but enough that there was a good chance I'd be seen.
There were not any clubs or bars near by, so I taped key #5 to the back of a toilet in a 24-hr mini-mart.
In one tool box, I put a pair of tear-away boxers, a t-shirt, and flip-flops, and locked it with lock #4.
I used a magnetic hide-a-key box to put keys #1 and #2 to stop signs at opposite ends of the park.
I taped key #3 to a street light on another side of the street, and used a zip-tie to fasten key #4 to a stop sign on the last side of the park.
I used lock 3 to chain both tool boxes to a BBQ grill near the center of the park.
I stripped down and locked my clothes in the trunk of my car.
I was feeling pretty nervous now. I took a deep breath to calm down and went over to the tool boxes. I put my car keys in the other tool box, and locked it with lock #5. Now I was committed to at least part of the dare. I used two locks that used key #2 and a chain to cuff my hands together, and the last chain and lock #1 to chain my 'cuffs' to my waist. Now I had to complete the entire dare, or walk into the mini-mart naked and chained.
I started making my way along the park paths to where key #1 was hidden. I did not encounter anyone on the paths, and the street was deserted as I retrieved the hide-a-key. I went back to the tool boxes before using the key to unlock my hands from my waist. Leaving the chain, lock, and key there, I went off to get key #2 with my wrists chained.
The street where key #2 was hidden was busier, but the traffic came and went in packs. I was able to retrieve the key and get back to cover without being seen. I went back to the boxes and unlocked my wrists. Now I was just naked in a park in the middle of the night and locked out of my car.
I set out after the next key. I passed a couple out for a walk. They asked what I was doing, so I told them I was on a dare. They laughed, wished me luck, and went on their way. I was starting to get nervous again, but not just about being seen. If someone had taken the next key, I was sunk. I tried to remain calm and got to the treeline near key #3 without any more people.
Key #3 was taped to a streetlight. I had put it above my head, so I would not be able to cheat and get it first. Traffic was pretty heavy here, and there were no hiding places close. After taking another deep breath, I walked over to the streetlight as if nothing were out of the ordinary. There were some honks, some yells, and some whistles, but I made it to the key and back without getting molested. I took the key back to the rest and unlocked the chain holding the tool boxes to the BBQ. I locked the box with my car keys back to the BBQ, and took the key and other tool box to go after the next key.
The stop sign with key #4 was busy. It was a well lit 4-way stop. There was probably three or four cars waiting at each direction of the intersection, and more coming. I waited for about ten minutes, hoping traffic would clear, but it never did. So, tool box under my arm, I walked out to the stop sign where key #4 was zip-tied. As I was unlocking the tool box at the stop sign, a car with a few young ladies stopped at the intersection. I smiled at the offers and comments they made, then headed back to cover with the unlocked tool box.
I made it back to the BBQ where everything was waiting, got dressed, locked everything in the tool box with a key and lock I had there, and headed for the mini-mart. I got there, waited for the restroom to come available, went in and got key #5. The mini-mart was crowded, but no on really paid any attention to me.
I went back to the BBQ pit, unlocked the box with my car keys, loaded everything up, and drove home

Yes, it's a complicated set up, scary as hell, and you are almost guaranteed to get seen. But it is a serious rush, and well worth the time.

Likes: nudity, public, watersports, humiliation, cross dressing, bondage
Limits: illegal, social suicide, scat, blood, young

AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=293024
kik: scrapdflasher
snapchat: scrapdflasher
Scrap is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Scrap for this post:
Old 02-26-2017, 01:21 PM   #3
[email protected]
Distinguished Member

Post Another story

I think this dare is too public for most folks. It did remind me of another story, written as a true story. You might use this summary to do something like it yourself and/or modify for another dare thread.

The man of this adventure lived on a farm. It was not that public but had some chance in some places to be seen, maybe by neighbors. The goal was to take a long l
almost naked walk.

He started with a large number of locks and keys (I think 12 to 20), with a reasonably strong box for each set. All of sets looked alike. He placed a key to the house in the lining of his boot. If needed he could ruin the expensive boot with a knife to end early. He set the first lock aside to be used on a shackle to keep the boot on his foot. Then that key went in the first box and locked with the next lock. The key to that was locked in the next box, and so on. He was left with one key and a number of identical locked boxes that must be opened in order to get the boot key then the house key. The day before the adventure he screwed each of the boxes at random about the farm to fence posts, buildings, and trees.

The next morning he placed a water bottles and some camping food to eat outside. Then taking the last key, locked his naked(but lock booted) self out of house. It occured to me that he may have left the water bottles at each box and some jerkey inside each box. He then would be searching for his food and his liberty.

He did not know the location of the box that his current key would open. He had to try one by one until he found it. Then having the next key continue on to the next and so on. An early mistake was made when he lost track of what boxes had been opened. So he sometimes ventured to an open box. It took all day and into the night to get inside his home.

There may have been some close calls with cars going by a box in the fence by the road. Or maybe it was on his mailbox. I don't remember it all the well.

I don't recall anything about sunburn. But that may be poor memory. Even if it was fiction. The plan is workable. It may be worth a try with a few sets of boxes/locks/keys. Try it clothed, partially clothed, or in drag first to see how it goes.
dave47630@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 03:31 AM   #4
Jason_hunt3r

Default alternate

I agree with the previous poster, this dare is a little on the extreme side, but the concept is hot, there is a way to minimize the amount of containers left around, by the use of a lock out tag, you can get these off ebay easily basically you can put different locks on it and until they are all undone the tag stays locked.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	41f7-dXm-kL._SX385_.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	17.5 KB
ID:	7241  
Jason_hunt3r is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Jason_hunt3r for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, bondage dares, dare, dares, extended, long, nudity, public, public dare