Old 06-07-2016, 12:03 AM   #586
idubbeldareyou
getDare Sweetheart

For babygirl and Jorja:

Melt an icecube on your clit, while melting a second icecube on your pussylips at the same time. Fill your pussy with icecubes, go sit in your bathtub and position yourself so that your pussy and clit are under the faucet (alternatively use the showerhead if impossible). Let the water flow until you edge without using your hands or until all the ice is melted.
Report back in this thread after you are done.
idubbeldareyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 12:10 AM   #587
Wedgiewolf

I'm in for a week

Likes: Spanking, wedgies, chastity, light bondage, minor pain, ice, forced orgasms, humiliation, nipple torture, genital spankings

Dislikes: Hot-sauce, major pain, public, scat, piss, messy, sending pics, anything that can cause scaring/permanent damage

In need of master to take control of this collared-slut.

Toys: vibrator, bobby-pins, sharpies, panties

~

FOR EVERY P.M. I GET, I'LL GIVE MYSELF 50 CLIT SPANKS. SEND ME EDGES OR JUST BE CRUEL
Wedgiewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 12:57 AM   #588
Jorja

Quote:
Originally Posted by idubbeldareyou View Post
For babygirl and Jorja:

Melt an icecube on your clit, while melting a second icecube on your pussylips at the same time. Fill your pussy with icecubes, go sit in your bathtub and position yourself so that your pussy and clit are under the faucet (alternatively use the showerhead if impossible). Let the water flow until you edge without using your hands or until all the ice is melted.
Report back in this thread after you are done.
I melted the ice cubes, I put four large ice cubes in my pussy, had to use a showerhead as the bath isn't working at the moment, didn't edge and had to wait for the ice to melt (felt like it took hours). That was really cold.

Dislikes: Anal, spanking, edging
Limits: Public, scat, permanent
Jorja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 09:30 AM   #589
Motaki

I'm in for 24 hours

Likes: pussy, anal, pain, wedgies, hidden public, insertion, pet & age play, humiliation
Limits: scat, permanent, messy, pics, edging, social suicide, sex

Pm me 'insert' and I'll insert an object of your choosing (providing I have it) for any length of time you specify.

NOT LOOKING FOR A SLAVE
Motaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 10:03 AM   #590
hornyyoungslut
getDare Devil

After a very long time, I think that I am ready to check back into this thread! Please punish me for my negligence of this thread and getDare overall.

23.f | straight | owned

(dis)likes & limits | pm dares

denied by daddy.

hornyyoungslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 10:04 AM   #591
bodacious
Distinguished Member

I'm in for the next two days.
Hard dicks make me horny
Spoiler:
Fuck you and your feelings. :)
bodacious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 10:28 AM   #592
Hangwedgbuttplug
getDare Devil

Shove as many markers / pens as possible into your pussy. Now smack you clit as hard as you can 25 times using a belt or wooden spoon. Add 2 markers. Smack you clit again 10 times. Add another marker. Continue with 10 smacks, and add 1 marker until you can no longer get in a single marker. Now, take the number of markers still in your pussy, subtracted from 52. This is the number of times you must beat your pussy after pulling out a single marker at a time.
Example.
Fit 10 markers. Smack pussy 25 times. Add 2 markers. Smack clit 10 times. Add 1 marker. Smack pussy 10 times. No more markers fit.
52 - 13= 39
Smack pussy 39 times. Remove 1 marker. Smack pussy 39 times, remove 1 marker. Smack pussy 39 times, remove one marker and so on until your pussy is empty.
Report back.

Limits: public, poop, piss, messy, A2M, Pics, Orgasm, Edging
Butt plugs (widths) 2", 2.25", 2.68", inflatable,
Dildo's - 2"x7", Dick Rambone

PM hang x ill hang for that many minutes.
GIRLS ONLY pm me show it and I'll show you my locked cock

locked in Happygo stainless chastity cage. Last orgasm 7-6-16. permanently denied orgasm for life.
Hangwedgbuttplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 10:39 AM   #593
ashleyslut
Distinguished Member

Hope I dont regret this but I'm in for 24 hrs.

likes: orgasm denial, light pain, humiliation, age play, puppy play, hidden public

dislike: anal, extreme pain, public, breasts/pussy torture

hard limits: webcam, pics, mic, scat, illegal, family, friends

might add or change if needed
ashleyslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 10:56 AM   #594
Hangwedgbuttplug
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleyslut View Post
Do the dare right above your post.

Limits: public, poop, piss, messy, A2M, Pics, Orgasm, Edging
Butt plugs (widths) 2", 2.25", 2.68", inflatable,
Dildo's - 2"x7", Dick Rambone

PM hang x ill hang for that many minutes.
GIRLS ONLY pm me show it and I'll show you my locked cock

locked in Happygo stainless chastity cage. Last orgasm 7-6-16. permanently denied orgasm for life.
Hangwedgbuttplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 10:57 AM   #595
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wedgiewolf View Post
I'm in for a week
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motaki View Post
I'm in for 24 hours
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyyoungslut View Post
After a very long time, I think that I am ready to check back into this thread! Please punish me for my negligence of this thread and getDare overall.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodacious View Post
I'm in for the next two days.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleyslut View Post
Duct tape, thumbtacks, a wooden spoon or hair brish with a wide, firm back, and a pair of panties at least one sized too small.

Stick the back of the tacks to the adhesive of the tape. You want an 8 inch or so piece of tape, and you want to stick the tacks to a 4-5 inch length part of that tape, and the entire width. You want as many tacks as possible, as neatly as possible, in that area.
Tacks require force and a hard surface to pierce something. Skin is a lose, moving surface, and the more tacks there are, less less force any one tack has on it, as force is distributed. This could leave scratches or pin pricks, maybe, but if done right, it should NOT break the skin. I have issued this time and time again, and only had one minor complication, and even she thanked me for the dare, and for pushing her limits and challenging herself. This might be scary, but it is safe.

Stick the tape to your groin, so that the tacks run from the bottom of your pussy, to just past your clit. More tacks is more sensation, but is also safer, so really put as many as you can in that space. Pull on the too-small panties. This will make sure everything stays in place.

Find something you can straddle. And arm of a couch or lazyboy type chair sound like the best bet for me, but if you want to use a 2x4, you can. The choice of riding surface us up to you, on the condition that it is firm enough to hold you whole weight.

Set a timer, for one hour. Lower your pussy onto the surface.
You are to, as intensely and aggressively as possible, hump, grind, and even bounce on that surface for that entire time. Lean forward, so maximum pressure is put on the tacks as they push on your pussy and clit.
You are to not only ride, you are to orgasm. As many times are you can, over the hour. After cumming, you have 30 seconds to slow down and catch your breath, before you are expected to launch into full speed and intensity humping, grinding, and even lifting your whole body up and dropping hard on the tacks, and other forms of bouncing.

Keep tabs of how many times you orgasm.

When the hour is up, find a place to lay down on your back. Bed, couch, the floor, I don't care.
Spread your legs open, and grab the wooden spoon of the hairbrush, or any other good firm striker you can find.

How many times did you orgasm?

0? You have to spank your pussy and clit 60 times
1? 55 times
2? 50 times
3? 40 times
4? 30 times
5? 20 times
6 or more? only 10 times.

Ever spank must be as hard as it can be. Every spank must hit your pussy and or clit. Every spank must fall within 5 seconds of the last spank.

If you wiff, and hold back your power? You have failed, and must do all the spankings again.
If you miss yourself? You have failed, and must do all spankings again.
If you finish the spankings, but check your timer and realize you took too long to finish? You have failed, and you must do them all again.

You are done with your spankings only after they have all hit you squarely, as hard as possible, in the time frame demanded.

A report is also part of this challenge. I want to know what happened.

Extra
This is not part of the challenge. It is just a suggestion.
I think any of you with the courage to do this challenge (and you all should, you knew what you were getting into when you replied here), should video record it.
Not for me!
Not for anyone else, or to ever be shared online!
I realize that is against most of your limits, and I am not asking you to break those limits.
I think you should record this for yourself, so that you can, at your leisure, watch this entire experience. You will have this moment memorialized. How great would it be to watch this again, whenever you desire, and touch yourself while watching yourself cum in agony?
If you do do that, you should catch everything. Show the tacking of the tape, show a closeup as you tape it to yourself, shot yourself riding the couch head on, and have the camera between your legs for your spanking, and a close up to see your abused pussy when you finally take the panties and tape off.
I, personally, enjoy the idea of one or all of you masturbating while watching herself go through this from her own filming of it more than I like the idea of you doing it the first time. After all, there is something humbling knowing that my prescribed torture that you inflicted on yourself became your own masturbatory fuel when you wanted to get off to something intense, and you just didn't have anything else as good as that.

Special request for bodacious
You do not have pics or videos in your limits. what is more, you advertise your cam4 name. I assume you enjoy being seen. If you are willing, after doing this dare, take a picture of your abused pussy, and post here, with your report, an invitation to PM you for a link to the pic.
Many of us have been daring in this thread, many much longer than I, all without seeing the results of our dares. Your signature invites a unique opportunity for us to request (not demand) a pic.
ksoma is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ksoma for this post:
Old 06-07-2016, 12:42 PM   #596
Fantage
Distinguished Member

For every hour that you are in, edge ten times. They don't have to be on the hour, just completed thought out the day.
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 05:41 PM   #597
hornyyoungslut
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksoma View Post
Duct tape, thumbtacks, a wooden spoon or hair brish with a wide, firm back, and a pair of panties at least one sized too small.

Stick the back of the tacks to the adhesive of the tape. You want an 8 inch or so piece of tape, and you want to stick the tacks to a 4-5 inch length part of that tape, and the entire width. You want as many tacks as possible, as neatly as possible, in that area.
Tacks require force and a hard surface to pierce something. Skin is a lose, moving surface, and the more tacks there are, less less force any one tack has on it, as force is distributed. This could leave scratches or pin pricks, maybe, but if done right, it should NOT break the skin. I have issued this time and time again, and only had one minor complication, and even she thanked me for the dare, and for pushing her limits and challenging herself. This might be scary, but it is safe.

Stick the tape to your groin, so that the tacks run from the bottom of your pussy, to just past your clit. More tacks is more sensation, but is also safer, so really put as many as you can in that space. Pull on the too-small panties. This will make sure everything stays in place.

Find something you can straddle. And arm of a couch or lazyboy type chair sound like the best bet for me, but if you want to use a 2x4, you can. The choice of riding surface us up to you, on the condition that it is firm enough to hold you whole weight.

Set a timer, for one hour. Lower your pussy onto the surface.
You are to, as intensely and aggressively as possible, hump, grind, and even bounce on that surface for that entire time. Lean forward, so maximum pressure is put on the tacks as they push on your pussy and clit.
You are to not only ride, you are to orgasm. As many times are you can, over the hour. After cumming, you have 30 seconds to slow down and catch your breath, before you are expected to launch into full speed and intensity humping, grinding, and even lifting your whole body up and dropping hard on the tacks, and other forms of bouncing.

Keep tabs of how many times you orgasm.

When the hour is up, find a place to lay down on your back. Bed, couch, the floor, I don't care.
Spread your legs open, and grab the wooden spoon of the hairbrush, or any other good firm striker you can find.

How many times did you orgasm?

0? You have to spank your pussy and clit 60 times
1? 55 times
2? 50 times
3? 40 times
4? 30 times
5? 20 times
6 or more? only 10 times.

Ever spank must be as hard as it can be. Every spank must hit your pussy and or clit. Every spank must fall within 5 seconds of the last spank.

If you wiff, and hold back your power? You have failed, and must do all the spankings again.
If you miss yourself? You have failed, and must do all spankings again.
If you finish the spankings, but check your timer and realize you took too long to finish? You have failed, and you must do them all again.

You are done with your spankings only after they have all hit you squarely, as hard as possible, in the time frame demanded.

A report is also part of this challenge. I want to know what happened.

Extra
This is not part of the challenge. It is just a suggestion.
I think any of you with the courage to do this challenge (and you all should, you knew what you were getting into when you replied here), should video record it.
Not for me!
Not for anyone else, or to ever be shared online!
I realize that is against most of your limits, and I am not asking you to break those limits.
I think you should record this for yourself, so that you can, at your leisure, watch this entire experience. You will have this moment memorialized. How great would it be to watch this again, whenever you desire, and touch yourself while watching yourself cum in agony?
If you do do that, you should catch everything. Show the tacking of the tape, show a closeup as you tape it to yourself, shot yourself riding the couch head on, and have the camera between your legs for your spanking, and a close up to see your abused pussy when you finally take the panties and tape off.
I, personally, enjoy the idea of one or all of you masturbating while watching herself go through this from her own filming of it more than I like the idea of you doing it the first time. After all, there is something humbling knowing that my prescribed torture that you inflicted on yourself became your own masturbatory fuel when you wanted to get off to something intense, and you just didn't have anything else as good as that.

Special request for bodacious
You do not have pics or videos in your limits. what is more, you advertise your cam4 name. I assume you enjoy being seen. If you are willing, after doing this dare, take a picture of your abused pussy, and post here, with your report, an invitation to PM you for a link to the pic.
Many of us have been daring in this thread, many much longer than I, all without seeing the results of our dares. Your signature invites a unique opportunity for us to request (not demand) a pic.
I'm sorry but I am not comfortable with the idea of needles around my pussy. I will have to reject this dare.

23.f | straight | owned

denied by daddy.

Old 06-07-2016, 05:53 PM   #598
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Quote:
I'm sorry but I am not comfortable with the idea of needles around my pussy. I will have to reject this dare.
Of all I dared, I had actually expected/hoped you would be the one to do it. I love your reports, and I did not feel the dare went against you limits. Considering the intensity of some of what you liked, I not only hoped you would do it, but that you would love the task.

I'm sorry you found it to be too much, but I won't lie and say I am not somewhat disappointed.
Old 06-07-2016, 06:28 PM   #599
hornyyoungslut
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksoma View Post
Of all I dared, I had actually expected/hoped you would be the one to do it. I love your reports, and I did not feel the dare went against you limits. Considering the intensity of some of what you liked, I not only hoped you would do it, but that you would love the task.

I'm sorry you found it to be too much, but I won't lie and say I am not somewhat disappointed.
The dare did not go against my limits, no. But I have a very big fear of needles, no matter small or subtle they are, they scare me. And I would just much rather not have needles near my pussy. It is just not in my best interest to do that.

Thank you, but the "intensity" of the other tasks and what I like did not involve needles, that could potentially hurt me in an extreme way.

I'm sorry that you are disappointed but I just don't do needle play. It's not a limit, it's just a fear and it's going to stay that way. Once again, I'm sorry. But that's just me.

23.f | straight | owned

denied by daddy.

The following user says Thank You to hornyyoungslut for this post:
Old 06-07-2016, 07:20 PM   #600
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Quote:
The dare did not go against my limits, no. But I have a very big fear of needles, no matter small or subtle they are, they scare me. And I would just much rather not have needles near my pussy. It is just not in my best interest to do that.

Thank you, but the "intensity" of the other tasks and what I like did not involve needles, that could potentially hurt me in an extreme way.

I'm sorry that you are disappointed but I just don't do needle play. It's not a limit, it's just a fear and it's going to stay that way. Once again, I'm sorry. But that's just me.
I don't mind, and I understand. I would simply ask that you put "needles and tacks" into your limits, so other people (or I, if I get forgetful) don't pose tasks with them in the future.
I will try to think of something else for you.

Advertisements
Kink Talk