Old 08-14-2018, 04:52 AM   #16
SendNudes

Default (10) Still unsure

A strange thing drove out of the ground. It was a kind of chair with a long bench beneath it. Julia was strapped to the bench and Chris was strapped to the chair. The hostess put her arm on Julias boobs. "I'm just doing this so I can make it a bit more interesting." She snaped her fingers and Julias bra and top just ripped apart. "You guys hate me, right?" the hostess said while still hiding Julias boobs. In her other hand she had a towel, with which she hid Julias upperbody, it started right at her neck, going just low enough to fully hide her boobs. She then hooked it to the bench. "Oh and of course:" she grabbed Chris' pants and underpants and just fully ripped them apart. No clue how she was doing it. But she did a very good Job at making us unsure about who is the loser here. Chris' chin fell down as he saw his dick fully exposed. The hostess attached a device to his dick, which hold it in place and it was placed so that his dick aimed at Julias face. She was clearly in fear. "So this nice device will now start vibrating and also recognizing how close our friend Chris is to the orgasm, that will then move the towel on Julias lovely boobs, they feel really good by the way, and it's timed so that her boobs will be revealed exactly when chris cums. The entire thing was drove to the front of the stage and you could see in Chris' face that it was starting. Julia also fearfully looked down as the towel was very slowly leaving her neck. "We will leave this here while we do our next game. I wish great fun to you booth."

I am denied during the entire week, i'm only granted one orgasm at sunday.

I like reading and writing stories and am allowed to masturbate during that, but if I reach the edge I get into chastity, this is for safety so I don't accidentally orgasm.
SendNudes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 04:55 AM   #17
SendNudes

Default (11) The partners fetish

"So while Chris is slowly revealing what everyone wants to see, we will go on with another great game. Let's welcome Jodie and Nick." Jodie was a tanned girl, who looked really good. I remembered that she also had many votes for becoming the queen. Her black leggings made everyone already see what a nice ass she had and her tight white top also nicely showed that her boobs were also not bad. Nick was a very muscular guy, he looked like he was hitting the Gym every day. "So you booth are up on stage because you apprantely don't have too much of a problem with getting exposed, let's see how this will change. And let's see if your partners are happy with not being the only one to see your wunderful bodys naked." booth had a relationship-sticker. Light hit a boy and a girl, apparently their partners. "I'm not sure how much you two know about your partners, but something about them may just drove you into some real shit. Please come here on Stage Sarah and Steve." Sarah angrily looked at Nick, as if she knew what was going on. She was pretty normal looking girl. Black pants and a plain white T-Shirt. Steve seemed pretty clueless, but also seemed as if her really was in fear while going on stage.

I like reading and writing stories and am allowed to masturbate during that, but if I reach the edge I get into chastity, this is for safety so I don't accidentally orgasm.
Old 08-14-2018, 04:57 AM   #18
SendNudes

Default (12) Defend your partner

The hostess resumed "But before we will explain the situation, let's see who will be punished." Something drove out of the ground, that chained Nick and Jodie in place so they couldn't move. "Well if you really want yourself to be the only person seeing what your partner has to show, then you should hope that you are the first to strip the other persons clothes down completely. GO!" That starting sign once again came out of nowhere. Nick was wearing only a shirt and pants (and probably underpants) so technically it should be easier to strip him. Apparently Steve really wanted to be the only one to see the real beauty of Jodie, he tried all he could to strip down Nicks shirt, but sadly they didn't chain down his arms, so he was really good at defending himself. I still think Sarah knew what was going on, and apparently that really helped her motivation to get Jodie naked. As she didn't wear the hardest to strip clothing, Sarah had an easy time just grabbing her Leggings with her panties and pull booth down. The crowd was amazed by her legs, as far as they couldn't already see them pretty good before. Also from my position I had a good view of her stunning ass. I really could see why Steve was trying really hard. He was also brought to the idea of rather trying lowerbody, he had an easier time opening Nicks pants and also could grab his Jeans and underpants, exposing his dick to everyone. Sarah was clearly annoyed by everyone seeing her boyfriends dick, luckily for him though, Sarah wasn't too distracted and had in the meantime grabbed Jodies top and with all her strength just pulled it to her and upwards. While Steve once again trying to somehow get a grab of Nick's shirt, she had just ripped off Jodies top, which also scratched through her face, leaving her a bit exhausted from the pain. Steve finally got a hand on Nick's shirt, while angrily looking at Sarah focusing on opening his Girlfriends bra. Jodie wasn't really able to defend herself against it and instead pulled her arms to the side to not allow the bra getting pulled off her chest. Steve tried all he could pulling up Nick's shirt, defending his girlfriend's boobs, but Nick was just too strong. He could only watch Sarah pulling Jodies bra to her left ellbow and having an easy time bending her arm, pulling the bra off and away to the other side, fully exposing Jodies beauty. Shockingly enough though, she was not wearing a pull up, her boobs really were even bigger than I expected. Steves mouth fell down, seeing his girlfriend fully exposed on the stage. Everyone applauded and Jodie got really red. "And stop!" the hostess said.

Old 08-14-2018, 05:02 AM   #19
SendNudes

Default (13) What will happen to your girlfriend?

"Well congratulations Sarah for making us see this wonderful body, apparently you know what you just kept your boyfriend from being punished with. Well some now more about their partners, some not." she looked at Steve. Jodie couldn't look him in the eyes. "Well you couldn't keep your boyfriends penis secret, but well... at least you can do what you want with him on the winners couch." booth took a seat. A chair drove out of the ground and the hostess tied Steve to the chair. "So before we go on with what we will do to your gorgous girlfriend, let's see how Chris and Julia are going." I really forgot them, as the beauty that Jodie was, got revealed. Chris looked like he was visiting another world, or like he smoked way too much weed. Julia was really anxious, constantly looking onto his dick. The towel on her boobs was just barely hiding her nipples. "Seems like he still needs some time, we'll check back later."
"So now back to Jodie, as I interpret the reaction of our audience, Steve isn't the only one interested in Jodie." You could see many guys get horny as hell, I mean will this really end in them maybe having a chance to do something with Jodie? "According to your boys reaction, you never told him what thoughts turn you on." Jodie got so red. "Actually that's sad, as your boy is also maybe a little cuck." Jodie looked at him. This was the first time I recognized Steve's erection. "And you will never know who of you booth actually were the reason that you booth ended here on stage. Maybe I lied, maybe not. But what you will remember are the wonderful things, that will happen to Jodie now. Well let's see who here is really intersted in some fun time with Jodie." I recognized Laura looking at me very seriously. I mean well Jodie looked freaking amazing, but Laura is my girl. I just hoped for the best.

Old 08-14-2018, 05:05 AM   #20
SendNudes

Default (14) A rule break

Suddenly red light hit a guy in the audience. What did happen? "So we have our first rule break." the guy was really embarrassed, as he knew what he had done: "If you would've read the rules, you would've known that having an orgasm will result in a hard punishment. So apparently you think Jodie is really attractive, that just only the thought of you having a chance to do anything to her made you orgasm... what does your girlfriend think about that?" She sat next to him and gave him a really angry look. "Why don't you two come up here?" They walked on stage. She looked like she just wanted to slap his face really hard, while he just was really embarrassed. I could feel him, I know how it feels when you cum and instantly lose all your horniness, but instead of just clearing your browser history, you stand here on the stage for everyone to see. And my punishment at least was over, I only had my dick exposed. God knew what will happen to him. The hostess resumed "Well I'm evil and I know that this poor guy here just lost all his horniness. So Lisa would you like some post orgasm stuff on your boyfriend?" she smiled at him widely. "He is such a loser, I never get anything from him after he cums." the audience (mainly the girls) laughed. "Well so at first only some of this isn't enough to make up for such a hard rule break. So we'll make him follow Paul, but on a more classical approach." All his clothes just instantly ripped away. The hostess took a chasity device and attached it to him. You could also see Lisa (this apparently was his GF's name) slowly getting red, as she probably realized all this will happen here and now. But the hostess kind of took that fear away: "So be ready to lick our wonderful Jodie to orgasm." - "Haha I wish you the best of luck" Steve said. You could see Lisa get really mad. "Well Lisa at least your pussy stays hidden. But for you Robin, please lay down beneath Jodie." He laid down and Jodie, still with feet tied to the ground, was slowly driven down until her pussy was barely above Robins mouth. "So please go for it as we see how this will progress further." Steve shaked in his chair, as he could see Jodie being aroused as hell, she was also moaning loud.

Old 08-14-2018, 05:11 AM   #21
SendNudes

Default (15) The great satisfaction?

"Let's check back at Chris, is it already getting frustrating?" Chris looked like he was just nothing but in pain. Seeing Julia beneath him but just barely unable to see her boobs. "I'm sorry to tell this, but you guys will not see Julias boobs. The screen behind her firstly revealed the score. 53 for chris and 97 for Julia. Julia smiled at him, shaking her boobs carefully, knowing that Chris will never see them. The hostess went to them, taking a shirt that was placed beneath the bench, pulling it over Julias upperbody, then untieing her. "Have fun at the winners bench." She took a seat next to Sarah, who was casually touching Nick's dick. The hostess took the device off Chris, while you could still hear Jodie moaning in the background. The hostess turned the chair so that Chris was facing Jodie. "You must be one hell of a horny guy. Wasn't that what we were searching for some minutes ago?" Steve angrily looked at him, while he was smiling. "Maybe you will get to orgasm, you should really not need much to get there." She untied him, and lead him to Jodie, who was just in place for a blowjob. "Jodie you know what you have to do and I'm sorry Steve, but what I also know Jodie is that you will like it." And there was Jodie, getting licked by they poor guy who was just put in chasity and should be really unhorny, while that guys Girlfriend and Jodies boyfriend is watching. And now she had to give Chris a blowjob, while everyone knew that he will just ejaculate in her face after seconds. She started licking, and apparently the hostess was right. She enthusiastically gave him a blowjob. It seems like she couldn't even stop sucking his dick, it got wilder every second. Strangely enough though Chris seemed like he wasn't feeling anything, he even seemed really annoyed. Also (as much as she could with a dick in her mouth) Jodie was moaning really hardly, as she was still getting licked. And shockingly enough, it took just around a minute and there was it: Jodie couldn't take it, she was cumming. Steve's chin fell down, he was watching his girlfriend cumming from someone else on Stage, while licking another guys dick. All while she was fully naked, and it was one hell of an orgasm. She couldn't stand still, her boobs were shaking all around. "I know I'm an asshole, but I wanna just remember that nobody knows who brought Steve and Jodie up on stage, maybe even your own kinkiness is responsible for us seeing that wonderful orgasm" the hostess said. "And well for you Steve, you lost your game, did you really think that I would let you orgasm in such a beautiful face? Well you can orgasm on the losers couch if you feel the need for some more punishment." He joined us as the third loser with an exposed dick. "Well I don't want to make it too comfortable for our losers, so let's make it 4 dicks in a row and have our jealous Lisa split them from Jodie. Robin and Lisa sat down on the losers couch. Jodie was still tied to the ground and she still seemed out of breath from the orgasm she just had. The hostess untied her and untied Steve. "You can try giving your girlfriend an orgasm too on the losers couch" she said and smiled at Steve. His face was a mix of sadness and anger. But he had one hell of a boner. They went to the losers couch. I had a nice view of how blown away Jodie still looked, I could only imagine what her emotions else would've been, I mean just think about what just happened, and just like me and Robin, she probably just isn't horny anymore, while still having to expose herself and knowing that her boyfriend just watched all this, knowing that it aroused her.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exposure, fiction, game, gameshow, luck