Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-27-2020, 07:50 AM   #1
boundkitty
getDare Sweetheart

Default Fun with clothespins, F/20

I dug up my bucket of clothespins today and I'm feeling like some tit torture or anything you come up with using those mean little clamps
Of course I can also use other things, let you imagination run free as always but please focus on my tits and the clothespins

Make me regret I asked for tasks and enjoy my detailed reports

F (23) Certified Slut, Painslut, Piece for furniture, pet, toy, whatever you need Likes, Maybes, Punishments and Limits on my profile

Control my vibe: https://c.lovense-api.com/t2/hm1mo1o0

PM DARES
boundkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 07:53 AM   #2
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by boundkitty View Post
I dug up my bucket of clothespins today and I'm feeling like some tit torture or anything you come up with using those mean little clamps
Of course I can also use other things, let you imagination run free as always but please focus on my tits and the clothespins

Make me regret I asked for tasks and enjoy my detailed reports
To start 5 min with a clothespin on each nipple but, you must rotate 90 degrees and reattach every minute. That should be a nice warm up
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 08:00 AM   #3
Hvalen

take all the clothespins and tie them on one string. Now start putting them on your body. When you thing there is to many (20 or more) leave the on for 5min. Then pull the string to release them all at the same time.

My kik / PM is open for everyone.

Loves: Latex, Trying new things, To Humiliation, To Degrading, Diapers, Spankings, Pet Play, Age Play, Bladder Control, Rules, Pee, etc.
Limits: Illegal, Social Suicide, Family/Friends,

Kik: NoOneInLatex
Hvalen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 08:01 AM   #4
boundkitty
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you Sir!
The pins are on my nipples and I'm keeping an eye on the clock for the first rotation at 16:01.
I really have missed the jolt of arousal that comes with attaching clamps to my sensitive nipples...

F (23) Certified Slut, Painslut, Piece for furniture, pet, toy, whatever you need Likes, Maybes, Punishments and Limits on my profile

PM DARES
Old 10-27-2020, 08:10 AM   #5
Aidensmith766

Take some clothes pins and put on each pussy lip for 5 minutes aswell as all previous tasks

Likes: games, fun, simple dares, rope, toys, joi, forced, femdom, domination, bondage, gags

Will do: xdress, anal, cbt, face pics. Maybe if needed to... Not something enjoy the most

Limits: public, any bodily fluid, personal details

Anything else just ask.

keep me your horny slut

I love cock up my ass
Aidensmith766 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 08:17 AM   #6
boundkitty
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hvalen View Post
take all the clothespins and tie them on one string. Now start putting them on your body. When you thing there is to many (20 or more) leave the on for 5min. Then pull the string to release them all at the same time.
Thank you Sir, I split the string on both sides of my body, 10 on each side, starting from my already sore nipple and ending at my pussy lip. after 5 minutes of laying down and enjoying getting used to the pain all over my torso, I took the string, took a deep breathe and ripped it off like a bandaid. Had to bite on a blanket to not alert my neighbours through screaming. I'm dripping wet...I missed this.

PM DARES
Old 10-27-2020, 08:18 AM   #7
boundkitty
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aidensmith766 View Post
Take some clothes pins and put on each pussy lip for 5 minutes aswell as all previous tasks
The clothespins are on there, so close to my pulsing clit....I would love to touch just a bit...

PM DARES
Old 10-27-2020, 08:23 AM   #8
Aidensmith766

Rather than touch why don't you put a clamp on that pulsing clit.

Feel free to kik me for any more

Likes: games, fun, simple dares, rope, toys, joi, forced, femdom, domination, bondage, gags

Will do: xdress, anal, cbt, face pics. Maybe if needed to... Not something enjoy the most

Limits: public, any bodily fluid, personal details

Anything else just ask.

keep me your horny slut

I love cock up my ass
Aidensmith766 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 08:24 AM   #9
mgda49

Quote:
Originally Posted by boundkitty View Post
The clothespins are on there, so close to my pulsing clit....I would love to touch just a bit...
Tie string to a peg, clip it on your clit, after five minutes rip it off
mgda49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 08:26 AM   #10
boundkitty
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you Sir, the ones on the clit and the tongue always hurt the most....it's already almost unbearable so I don't want to know how much it will hurt me tearing this off...obeying such a painful task makes me submit to the pleasure....I'm getting so horny

PM DARES
Old 10-27-2020, 02:10 PM   #11
boundkitty
getDare Sweetheart

just bumping this...

PM DARES
Old 10-27-2020, 02:15 PM   #12
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Time for a little game. For the next 30 min you will have 3 clothespins on at all times. Available spots are each nipple, each pussy lip, and your clit. You must add a clothespin to one of the spots before removing from another spot meaning you can never have less than 3 at any time. Good luck, count how many times you make a change.
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 03:39 PM   #13
Tsugetsu

Be nude for this. Start with 3 hours of time and for every clothpin you put on your body you can substract on minute of the timer( the 3h) that you have to stay blindfolded and clothpinned
Limits: cbt, bodyfluids, full public diapers, permanent, illegal, A2M, Medium/long denial

Pm dares:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=304205

Fetish Map: http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...22e17.79840905

controll my life with https://teamup.com/ksoadsms32btgsshab
Tsugetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 04:21 AM   #14
boundkitty
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
Time for a little game. For the next 30 min you will have 3 clothespins on at all times. Available spots are each nipple, each pussy lip, and your clit. You must add a clothespin to one of the spots before removing from another spot meaning you can never have less than 3 at any time. Good luck, count how many times you make a change.
This was quite frankly easy, I started with a clothespin on each of my nipples and one on my left pussy lip and that's where they stayed for 15 minutes until I removed one from my right nipple and put it on my right pussy lip. That's how I stayed until the end.
Thank you for this game

PM DARES
Old 10-28-2020, 04:24 AM   #15
boundkitty
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsugetsu View Post
Be nude for this. Start with 3 hours of time and for every clothpin you put on your body you can substract on minute of the timer( the 3h) that you have to stay blindfolded and clothpinned
I would really like to do something like this but 3 hours is a bit much, don't you think? Realistically I have 50 clothespins which I can put on my body, making for 130 minutes with max clothespins, over 2 hours...that's a very long time to stay blindfolded not to mention that putting on clothespins for so long might be quite harmful...are you willing to modify the dare a bit?

PM DARES
The following user says Thank You to boundkitty for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clothespins, england, female, pain, scotland, tits, torture