Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 10-13-2020, 04:25 PM   #1
Ihateusernames
Baby Member

Default Pussy Stretching

I need some pussy stretching dares. I'm limited on toys but I do have household items. I cannot take a fist no matter how hard I try but I can get pretty stretched sometimes just by moving up to larger objects. I want to feel the stress and pain of it.
Ihateusernames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2020, 08:26 PM   #2
paulthai

What is the maximum number of fingers that you can get in? The key is to be very relaxed and very wet, and also a matter of positioning too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihateusernames View Post
I need some pussy stretching dares. I'm limited on toys but I do have household items. I cannot take a fist no matter how hard I try but I can get pretty stretched sometimes just by moving up to larger objects. I want to feel the stress and pain of it.

it was pointed out to me that i had not updated this in a while, so thanks SubG for reminding me.

I am currently an online master who loves control, I have so weird ideas that may push boundaries but then again having chatted to some of you people probably not.
paulthai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2020, 09:50 PM   #3
Miss Behaving

You can take that fist, you're just not trying hard enough.

In the mean time something the size of a small redbull can for 20 min a day (5 min of thrusting and then 15 min insertion). When you can move up to a larger can continue with the same.

If you fail you have to do it with the item ice cold the next day.

Tools, Household items, Vibrators, Small, medium and uncomfortably large butt plugs (one inflates), Nipple clamps with chain, Blindfold, Ball gag, Rope, Flogger, Enema kit

Limits: Pee drinking, scat, permanent, blood, public, pictures, animals, family.
Miss Behaving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 03:58 AM   #4
Willitfit

I love miss behaving's answere. And agree with her. You should try harder to fit thst fist. Try this.

Get a towel and fold it into a cushen.
Get a dinner chair with a sturdy seat and place the folded towel on a corner of the seat. LUBE YOUR COMPLETE HAND... PALM TO. Squat over the corner of the chair. with your hand in between your legs, resting on the towel , fingers up. You can now sit on it and stretch. With a little lube and effort it should slide in over time.
Be ready for a really great feeling when it slid in for the first time.

Get to it. N o excuses. It shall fit

Likes: insertion, anal, machine, sensory deprivation, e-stim, diy toys. Banter

I'm willing to think about ... or try anything . Maybe my limits or likes need more additions

Limits: things illegal, scat, pee, real pain...Like PAIN, blood, family, pics with face,
No underaged ppl.... ever

Member of the unofficial getDare PM Dare Commission.
Join today

Kik: willitfit87
Willitfit is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, female, household items, stretching