str8upbawlin

Default Mission Impossible(messy)

Mission Brief:
time bomb app from phone
peanut butter
bananas
whipped cream
Briefs, panties or Diapers

Your mission: Diffuse the bomb before time runs out! otherwise you must put your underwear on your head.

Set the bomb for 1 hour and 30 min or depending on how much time you have add more or less.

1) Start by putting 2 unpeeled bananas in the microwave for 40 seconds and let them cool.

2) layer the crotch region (where you would sit down) of your briefs, panties, or diaper with peanut butter, once you've done that place the 2 bananas on it.

3) The time bomb app you use should offer several possibilities from wire assignments, passcodes, etc. So many options that it'll be impossible to memorize. Write down the correct solution to diffuse the bomb on a very small piece of paper. Put this paper in between the 2 bananas.

4) Cover both bananas with peanut butter so they cannot be seen

5) Put your briefs, panties, or diaper on

START YOUR BOMB.

Your underwear is now a messy ticking timebomb. You MAY NOT take underwear off at any time, because obviously you can't tamper with the bomb.

6) You must try and slow down the time somehow right? So drive to the store and buy some whipped cream. (If you can't drive have whipped cream ready) You can wear normal clothes over your messy underwear, because you're a spy and don't wanna raise any suspicion.

7) Fill the front and back of your briefs, panties, diapers with whipped cream.

Well that didn't slow anything down, what about bodily fluid...

8) Masturbate and orgasm in your underwear. Depending on time your going to have to decide between pleasure and wearing underwear on your face.

9) Your cum seems to have helped as you can now tamper with the bomb. You may only use one hand to reach in underwear and grab that small peace of paper.

10) If you enter the code in correctly congrats your mission has been a success. If you enter the code in incorrectly or time has run out you must put underwear on your head.

This is my 1st dare ever written so you have any suggestions go for it.
str8upbawlin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to str8upbawlin for this post:
Old 08-16-2016, 11:03 AM   #2
cheesy dude
Distinguished Member

I like it :P quite original.
cheesy dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2016, 09:00 AM   #3
str8upbawlin

So I tried my own dare and everything was fine. After masturbating I had 10 minutes left which I figured was enough time. I COULDNT FIND THE STUPID PAPER. I put the filthy mix over my head which was gross but I had to follow through with the dare.

May want to fold the paper to make it easier to find it anyone plans on doing this
str8upbawlin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk