Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 11-24-2012, 09:42 PM   #1
Messy X-Dresser
Account Banned

Default Messy Shaving Cream Dares

I'm going to post some messy dares here as I think of them, hopefully this will be an on-going thing where I just keep posting messy dares, almost all of them using shaving cream in some way and sometimes crossdressing. If you want to add any dares, feel free to post them if you want. Anyway, let's get started. They will start out somewhat simple and progressively get more and more difficult. If I used a dare that you have posted feel free to PM with a link to the post and I will mention that you made the dare. Enjoy!!

#1: Items needed: Paper plate, shaving cream. Pie yourself in the face with a plate full of shaving cream.

#2: Items needed: Pair of panties, shaving cream. Put on a pair of panties and fill them, front, back, and sides, with shaving cream.

#3: Items needed: Bra, shaving cream. Put on a bra and fill the cups with shaving cream until your "breasts" are quite large.

#4: Items needed: Bra, pair of panties, shaving cream. Do #2 and #3 and stay like that for a dice roll amount of hours.

#5: Items needed: 1-piece swimsuit, 6 eggs, shaving cream. First, put on the 1-piece swimsuit. Next, crack 2 eggs and pour them into the crotch of the swimsuit. Then, put 2 eggs, not cracked, in the back of the swimsuit, but your butt, and then wedgie until they crack. Next, fill up the cups with shaving cream until you have some good sized "breasts". Last but not least, crack two eggs over your head. You can do these steps in any order, but the eggs over your head must be done last. Afterwards, roll and dice and times by 2, this is how long, in minutes, you have to masturbate before you can cum.

Hope you enjoyed these dares. Like I said before, feel free to post your dare ideas below and even PM me some dares. Thanks.

Likes: Messy (especially shaving cream), Crossdressing, Light-Medium Self-Bondage, Wedgie, Duct Tape, Humiliation, Light Anal

Limits: Public, Family, Friends, Neighbors
Messy X-Dresser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 02:14 PM   #2
cheesy dude
Distinguished Member

love them, hope you keep it up
cheesy dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 09:38 PM   #3
asdfjklasdfjklasdfj
Account Banned

Exclamation

Seeing as how I keep getting banned because I'm "underage", I will let you guys keep this post going with messy dares. When I signed up there was never anything that said I had to be a certain age, and I don't believe I posted any inappropriate content. I hope that people keep this going and post some good messy dares on here. Thanks in advance, I'd better hurry up before I get banned again...

Bro, its a sexual site, you're 14. No.

Last edited by nellybell; 11-27-2012 at 10:08 PM.
asdfjklasdfjklasdfj is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
crossdressing, messy, shaving cream