Old 03-16-2019, 07:57 PM   #1
jdubs90

Default 28F looking for a few dares

Hello all, I jump on here every once in a while and it’s that time again! I’ve updated my likes and toys below. Nothing too crazy to start please

Toys: rope, wrench, pliers, chip clips, clothespins, sharpee markers, bandanas, screw driver handle.

Likes: Wedgies, nipple play/pain, pussy play, some anal, some degradation/humiliation, gags, very minor bondage, spanking- all is self play

Limits: pics/vids, family/friends, poo/pee (minor pee control okay), hard spanking, public
jdubs90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 08:14 PM   #2
lovethembbw
getDare Devil

Some very simple dares:
1. Hang the wrench and pliers from each nipple
2. Give yourself a rope wedgie, while having pussy filled with marker
3. Lie on your bed, pull up legs and spread and either hold them up in the position or rest them on bed support, then spank your pussy with any suitable item, the seat should be place such a way that it covers both your pussy and lower ass. Total 25 spanks
4. Gag with your just removed pair of panties
Using your shoes and rope make a garland, get naked, go to any corner place, kneel down while having the Garland around your neck, edge yourself in this position assuming you are doing this in a busy road

Last edited by lovethembbw; 03-16-2019 at 08:32 PM.
lovethembbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 08:21 PM   #3
jdubs90

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethembbw View Post
Some very simple dares:
Hang the wrench and pliers from each nipple
Give yourself a rope wedgie, while having pussy filled with marker
Lie on your bed, pull up legs and spread and either hold them up in the position or rest them on bed support, then spank your pussy with any suitable item, the seat should be place such a way that it covers both your pussy and lower ass. Total 25 spanks
Gag with your just removed pair of panties
Using your shoes and rope make a garland, get naked, go to any corner place, kneel down while having the Garland around your neck, edge yourself in this position assuming you are doing this in a busy road
These are great! Are these all In one or different ones? What do you mean by rope wedgie?
Old 03-16-2019, 08:39 PM   #4
lovethembbw
getDare Devil

Edited the psot by adding number to segregate dares, sent a PM with link to give you an idea of rope wedgie.
lovethembbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 08:50 PM   #5
jdubs90

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethembbw View Post
Some very simple dares:
1. Hang the wrench and pliers from each nipple
2. Give yourself a rope wedgie, while having pussy filled with marker
3. Lie on your bed, pull up legs and spread and either hold them up in the position or rest them on bed support, then spank your pussy with any suitable item, the seat should be place such a way that it covers both your pussy and lower ass. Total 25 spanks
4. Gag with your just removed pair of panties
4 & 1- I spent a few minutes kneeling with the garland and gagged with my nipples clamped
2- I put the marker in my pussy and then made the rope wedgie
3- spanked my pussy 25 times with my legs spread on my bed

Thank you!
Old 03-16-2019, 09:20 PM   #6
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

I would like you to strip naked and lie down close to a window where there is a lot of sunlight. Better would be an open window or open balcony door.

Now lie down on your back, spread your legs and hold them backwards by holding your ankles/feet in such a way so that your asshole is exposed and you can feel the sun and (if possible) outside air against it.

Just hold this position for 3 minutes and feel all Zen.

Thank you!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 09:23 PM   #7
jdubs90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaro View Post
I would like you to strip naked and lie down close to a window where there is a lot of sunlight. Better would be an open window or open balcony door.

Now lie down on your back, spread your legs and hold them backwards by holding your ankles/feet in such a way so that your asshole is exposed and you can feel the sun and (if possible) outside air against it.

Just hold this position for 3 minutes and feel all Zen.

Thank you!
Well it’s night right now but I’ll have to do this next time I have a chance. The window will most likely stay closed as it’s winter

Advertisements
Kink Talk