Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 04-17-2014, 12:26 AM   #1
wedgiedarer

World Dice Dares Program

Hey everyone!

I've been working on learning the C programming language, and I wanted to try out the things that I've learned. So I made a Dice Dares Program. In the program there are seven different dice dares right now. (Some are male only, some are Female only, and some are both.) When you start it up, it asks for your gender and then it gives you a list of dares available for your gender. You can then pick what dare you want to play. Once you pick one, it guides you through the dare asking you what you rolled for each part and then giving you your result. I'd like to encourage everyone to download the program and give feedback on how to improve it. (Even if you don't want to actually do the dares.)

DISCLAIMER: None of the dares in the program are mine. The program features various types of dice dares from this site (With the original creators permission) and the original creator of each is specified in the program.

Also, if you have a dice dare that you'd like me to include, let me know. Or if you know of a good one, let me know and I'll ask the creator about adding it to the program.

Here is the download link for v1.1:
Mac and Windows: http://bit.ly/1hUDEtZ

Likes: humiliation, bondage, masturbation, spanking, anal, CBT, edging, underwear control, cum control

Will Do: wedgies, messy, piss play, denial, pain, some semi-public, and I'm willing to try new things.

Limits: public, illegal, dangerous, other people, drinking piss, shit, extreme pain, extremely messy, and blackmail

Please do not message me asking for wedgie dares.

Last edited by wedgiedarer; 04-18-2014 at 02:43 PM. Reason: Updated link to v1.1
wedgiedarer is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 9 users say Thank You to wedgiedarer for this post:
Old 04-17-2014, 05:26 AM   #2
loblob

Seems pretty cool, trying it out now, but could you include a dice roller in the program?
loblob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 05:45 AM   #3
cheesy dude
Distinguished Member

ew pooey C wont work on my linux how lame.

Anyway, you should see if you can make "new" dice dares based on what type of thing a user is into. For example if I like public dares you program takes all the public dares and creates a mixure of them all to make a new public dare where 1.2.3.4.5.6 rolls are a new combination.
cheesy dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 07:24 AM   #4
leveret2

Location: United State, though would probably rather live in Europe, or best of all Israel

Really cool concept! I'd like to see where this goes...

But one small issue: for the last roll, it shows it for all of about .5 seconds and then closes the program. Perhaps there's a way to keep the program open after the last step?

Also, is there a way to maybe incorporate a die, so that it rolls for you?

Likes: Teasing, pain, bondage, Light Feminization, Cum, Humiliation, Romantic walks in the rain, cuddling, and a good book (for reading, you dirty mind! )
Dislikes: Watersports, Public, People who talk trash on other people, snow
Limits: Scat, Illegal, Family, Permanent, +/- infinity (okay fine, technically that means limitless, but... Meh )

Last edited by leveret2; 04-17-2014 at 07:26 AM. Reason: Additional information
leveret2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 07:44 AM   #5
wedgiedarer

Quote:
Originally Posted by loblob View Post
Seems pretty cool, trying it out now, but could you include a dice roller in the program?

That's a really good idea. I'm just beginning in the language, so I'm not sure exactly how I would do that yet, but I'll read a little more and see if I can figure it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leveret2 View Post
But one small issue: for the last roll, it shows it for all of about .5 seconds and then closes the program. Perhaps there's a way to keep the program open after the last step?
Hmm.. It doesn't do that when I test it, but I'll look and see if I can work on that. Thanks for the input!
Old 04-17-2014, 01:48 PM   #6
BagofSwag

I'm also having the same problem as leveret2, with the program closing almost instantly upon entering the number of the last dice roll. Great program though, enjoyed it!
BagofSwag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 03:59 PM   #7
Fetique
Enigma

For fixing the instant close issue, the easiest solution would probably be to set up another input, even though you won't use the result for any other part of the program. The effect would be equal to a "Press ENTER to close", except you'd be able to write anything before you press enter, but that won't hurt anyone.
I may add more to the list with time.
Fetique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 04:26 PM   #8
wedgiedarer

Quote:
Originally Posted by fetique View Post
For fixing the instant close issue, the easiest solution would probably be to set up another input, even though you won't use the result for any other part of the program. The effect would be equal to a "Press ENTER to close", except you'd be able to write anything before you press enter, but that won't hurt anyone.
Yeah this is what I was thinking of doing when I get back to my computer to do it.

Likes: humiliation, bondage, masturbation, spanking, anal, CBT, edging, underwear control, cum control

Will Do: wedgies, messy, piss play, denial, pain, some semi-public, and I'm willing to try new things.

Limits: public, illegal, dangerous, other people, drinking piss, shit, extreme pain, extremely messy, and blackmail

Please do not message me asking for wedgie dares.
Old 04-17-2014, 11:44 PM   #9
qatguy
getDare Succubus

Is it possible to use this program on my Android phone?
qatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 01:22 AM   #10
Collared_Slave
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Collared_Slave Send a message via Yahoo to Collared_Slave

Quote:
Originally Posted by qatguy View Post
Is it possible to use this program on my Android phone?
Sadly not, this is why all programs for android are java based. C programs only work on the operating system they are targeted for.
Collared_Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 05:20 AM   #11
qatguy
getDare Succubus

i just ran this program on my computer, and it kicks major butt!

Also, i found out, that if you have a Windows phone, that you can run it.
(sadly, i only have a Android phone ;-( )
qatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 08:40 AM   #12
undielover

The mac version doesn't work on my mac. Is there something I have to do after downloading it?

Limits: Full nude (outside anyway), masturbation, toilet, shit/piss, extreme public, illegal, and anything else that isn't in my likes

Every time I get a PM containing the word "NOW" I will take off my pants for five minutes no matter where I am.

I will do all likes dares PM'd to me.
undielover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 11:24 AM   #13
TimMyself

Really good program!, Maybe you could make it a bit more graphical? But really nice, i didn't know you could do that in Terminal
TimMyself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 11:28 AM   #14
JosephDaftPunk

This is an awesome program! I myself use a lot of C and shall try making something similar if thats okay with you!

20 / Male / Slave / Gay / Dubai

LIKES / DISLIKES / LIMITS

I'M BACK EVERYONE!

I am that little bitch that you've been looking for.

PM Dares

Kik: jsdpunk99
JosephDaftPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 11:30 AM   #15
SlavePuppy
getDare Sweetheart

Can't seem to download it onto my mac any advice?
Loves: CBT with painful substances (deep heat/ icy hot etc.), Piss, Humiliation, Wearing clothes (especially socks and underwear) for extended time periods, Long Extended Dares, Sleep Deprivation, Diet Control, Toilet control

Likes: Messy, Control, Cum, Anal, Torture, Cock Torture, Writing Tasks, Body Writing, Caning, Spanking

Limits:Family, Face, Illegal, Permanent, Scat, Cross Dressing, Piss Drinking (soft limit)

My PM Dares
Kik: SlaveSub97
SlavePuppy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, cross dressing, dice dare, masturbation, spanking